Think, Innovate and Work with a Technology Leader
ASUS offers competitive remuneration and great advancement opportunities. We are now seeking talented and hard-working individuals to expand our business. Below are positions that are currently available. If you believe that you have the skills to succeed in a fast paced environment, please apply at the links below.
In the UK, ASUS operates closely with our global headquarters, but we have local teams responsible for Sales, Marketing, Creative, HR, Accounting and Support.
At ASUS we offer employees additional benefits including a tailorable pension scheme, childcare vouchers, free eye tests and the option to enrol on private dental and healthcare plans.
The UK office of ASUS, the world's largest computer manufacturer, is looking for a full-time Business analyst to join its team.
The analyst role will have to cover all sort of business reports. Not only to maintain the file but working on improving the format and formula. Also, discuss with sales/product managers to create the suitable file for business. You will be the point of contact for questions, challenges or amendments to requirements involved in capturing, analysing, validating and documenting business requirements.
The role is ideally suited to an experienced candidate with a relevant degree, ideally with the economics, finance and business management degree.
- Create and submit weekly supply report and intake plans
- Liaise with Taiwan HQ PM, update and find the solution if there are any supply issues
- Create and revise P/L analysis report to maintain the budge table and maximum revenue
- Regularly sync with Taiwan HQ and product/sales Managers to control the cost and process improvements
- Generate the appropriate method of Inventory analysis
- To identify problems concerned with customer based on sales tracker and intake plans
- Work with Taiwan HQ PM and UK PM to Input and maintain rolling forecast
- Liaise with SA/Back office to ensure weekly payment issue are resolved and shipments are released on time
Essential Soft Skills
- Mandarin speaker/Native level
- Excellent numeric skill
- Outstanding excel skill
- Master's degree desired
- Work experience in IT industry is a plus
- Strong data management and ability to analyse problems and resolve swiftly
- Extremely well-organised and attention to detail
- Full UK driving license
The role is based in the UK office of Asus, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
- The successful individual will be confident and able to engage across all levels and all functions
- Strong verbal, written and formal presentation skills will be required
- A strong character able to negotiate effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to perform effectively while 'juggling' a number of balls
The salary range is dependent on experience and is in the region of £24,000 - £31,000 per annum.
The closing date is 15 of October 2016.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sales and Marketing Administrator works as part of the back office and sales support team in the Open Platform Business Group (Compononets Division) of ASUS UK. The role involves three key aspects: managing the ASUS Advantage / ASUS Gold Partner dealer incentive program, supporting sales managers and product managers with back office administration, and managing the processing of invoices for marketing-related expenses.
Click here to apply