CPM - UK Mobile Operators
Job Description:Job Purpose:
- To support and coordinate Region Mobile Operator Range & Lineup (Phone/Tablet/NB) under the Mobile System Team
- Mobile devices Roadmap planning
- Input and maintain rolling forecast and AATP
- Create and submit weekly I/S report
- Customer liaising / Order proposals
- Customer and staff product training
- Sales and Marketing support
- Work with sales to collect the key account customers’ FCST and feedback to business.
- Update rolling forecast with BDM team
- Weekly monitoring forecast status, generate related report and update I/S where necessary
- Regularly sync with HQ FPM if any supply issue and update to Sales team.
- Understand HQ/Factory supply issue and coordinate between HQ and local Team to provide solution.
- Create and maintain useful report to help on supply update.
- Coordinate logistic process with day to day shipping status
- Consolidation of all SYS2 reporting to sales team & HQ TPM. i.e. PSI report & KPI update
- Applying, monitoring and closing all SYS2 CPOR/SPOR applications for both regions.
- Regional MP Pricing
- Regional MO Forecast
- MO P&L / IS
- MO Product information
- MO Order control
- MO CPOR/SPOR/MPOR Management
- MO & MO Sales Heads Early Sample Ordering & Control
- Assist Regional Director Set, Manage, Monitor KPI/Result
- Planning and subsequent execution of quarterly product roadmap
- Frequent analysis of competition
- Assist sales team with roadmap presentations to customer
- Weekly inventory monitoring in order to ensure desired sell though is achieved
- Understand HQ/Factory supply issue and coordinate between SA/back office and sales to provide solution
- Act & respond quickly to sales requests for bid pricing and project support
- Send weekly inventory review actions and comments to HQ
- Follow up the status of each order with the SA/back office & feedback any delays or changes to the sales team
- Regular joint visit to customers’ for roadmap and product presentations
- Create and maintain quarterly sales kits and roadmap presentations
- Maintain ‘hot products’ short list for varied marketing activities
Experience / Preferred Background
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English and Mandarin verbal and writing skill.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills (essential training will be provided).
Essential Soft skills
- Preferably, the individual will have experience working in the IT industry and be familiar with current technology trends
- Preferably, the candidate should have experience in the sales, product management and / or marketing of mobile computing or similar products
- Ideally, the candidate will come from a distributor or vendor background and will have dealt with a large product range.
- Ability to take occasional travel as required in Europe & Far East
- The successful individual will be confident and able to engage across all levels and all functions.
- Good verbal and written skills will be required.
- A strong character able to negotiate effectively
- Able to perform effectively while “juggling” a number of balls.
- Must be organized & take ownership
- Team player
- Passion for new technology
- Driving License