cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
405912members
351858posts

Community Activity

狀態欄網速顯示異常

狀態欄的網速明明寫的是MB/s,但用各種測速app顯示的都跟狀態欄的對不上,speedtest裡的Mb/s和我狀態欄的MB/s,不管怎麼除8或乘8都對不上真實網速,就連speedtest 的MB/s也和狀態欄的MB/s對不上

Request to improve current AOD

Many issues in the AOD need to be fixed or improved, such as:AOD is very dim most of the time. Very annoying when a new notification is received. I understand that the battery drain can be an issue but when I choose the 10-second option it should not...

Bateria rog phone 8

Hello everyone, while doing benchmarks, I noticed a strange thing - when I install a dedicated cooler on the device, I run it at full power and turn on the benchmark, the battery, even though battery bypass is turned on, is still consumed, could some...

更換Z11後無法投影看Netflix (黑畫面)

ZF4  可正常鏡射投影撥放Netflix至Sony電視 (Wi-Fi Direct)更換Z11後鏡射投影撥放Netflix有聲但黑畫面(DRM)同WIFI情況下電視直連Z11 Wi-Fi Direct 註冊名稱Android_XXXX (XXXX每次註冊都不一樣 且MAC也都不同)華碩路由器將Z11 MAC 地址與 IP 地址綁定後,電視註冊依舊會變,請問這是Z11的造成的問題嗎?是否因名稱與MAC變化造成DRM保護...這問題很困擾我,請協助謝謝

yr1119 by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asus Prime H610M-A D4 (CSM) V-M.2 slot

Hi,I'm using this motherboard but I don't find any specific information about the V-M.2 slot on this motherboard.I searched lot of forums, dicsuccions, documentations etc. but there is no exact info about the exact interface.Asus says: V-M.2 slot onl...

MW76 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

when the patch update will occur approximately

well, hello, can someone competent tell us for at least 14 days when the repair update will be released so that the phone will be usable at all, it's been taking a long time, don't you think, this makes a bad business card for Asus rog support very @...

jirk223 by Star III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Проблема блютуз

При подключении колонки к телефону через короткое время музыка выключается 

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors