cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
408061members
354461posts

Community Activity

Scroll wheel not working correctly

About 2 to 3 years ago I bought the ASUS Tuf Gaming M4 Air mouse, and now my scroll wheel started to jump in the opposite direction of scroll whenever I scroll, but if I scroll slowly it doesn't jump as much. Is there anyway to fix it?

待機一段時間後無法上網

有時候會遇到待機一段時間後解鎖手機,雖然WiFi還是連接著,但是開瀏覽器或者其他需要網路的App都會顯示無法連線,看WiFi狀態會發現一直顯示上傳的圖示卻一直沒有下載的圖示,通常關閉WiFi再打開都可以暫時解決這個問題,但都是一時的,或者等個幾十秒網路才會連線。 題外話,請問自動開啟WiFi是什麼情況才會開啟呢?每次回到家都還是得手動打開WiFi,能不能有一個自動開啟WiFi的列表,讓我知道如果靠近這個WiFi就會自動打開(像三星那樣)。

系統UI沒有回應

最近常常用到一半會出現“系統UI沒有回應“按掉後就會閃退回到鎖定螢幕狀態需要再重新解鎖

VENTANA FLOTANTE DE APPS EXAGERAMENTE

Tengo la actualización .76 y me eh percatado que ya desde hace varias actualizaciones atrás no resuelven el problema de las apps en ventana flotante dentro del juego. Al momento de abrir una app en ventana flotante dentro del juego desde la caja de h...

1000431423.jpg 1000431006.jpg

App drawer not accessible

I cannot access my app drawer using the swipe up - the gesture doesn't work anymore. Additionally I accidentally removed my camera app from the screen and I have no idea how to put it there again without the app drawer. The app is not hidden, I check...

Vebo by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fan does not stop after shutdown

I have an Asus Zenbook 14 Flip OLED (UP3404) ultrabook, it is a brand new laptop, and when I want to turn it off, after the screen showing the turning off message, the screen normally goes black and even the keyboard lights as well, but the fans stay...

Camera Setting

I have certain setting for the camera and I see the adjustments when I open my camera but when I take the picture, it doesn't keep. Why can't I take a picture of what I see. Why does it change?

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors