cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
409199members
355599posts

Community Activity

Batter usage report bug?

The battery usage of Instagram shows 59.5% was used in 50 minutes plus 8 minutes of background time. But on the top,the bar charts shows that I don't even use over fifty percent in that hour. I knew that I haven't use that much battery in that hour, ...

https://www.facebook.com/GetUltraAirCooler/

Ultra Air CoolerUltra Air Cooler Reviews: According to the NOAA first rate summer season temperature outlook, it indicates that maximum of america, particularly within the western and a long manner japanese elements, is predicted to revel in a hotte...

Modo Bolsillo es ineficiente

Después de un tiempo utilizando este teléfono (RogPhone8) poco a poco me voy enterando de lo bueno y lo malo, y lo malo se vuelve un fastidio y no simplemente una carencia. Estoy hablando del modo bolsillo que me ha estado hartando estos días en el t...

MxJAAR by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Z11U, 錄音轉文字,如何提高它的正確率

1.錄音筆記終於可以使用了,感謝你們的努力,但是跟Google的good Tape,錄音轉文字相較之下,你們的正確率不如good tape,不知道是否可以增加Z11U錄音筆記的正確率?2.錄音筆記轉成文字時,我只想複製那個文字,但是時間點不要複製的話,請問要如何做到?

S2236 by Star II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android 14 LC3/LE audio支援?

版本:34.0304.2004.108Google說Android 13就已經支援LC3了,但現在ZF9更新到14了好像還是沒有?其實開發者選項的編碼選單裡面已經看得到,但我的sony linkbuds S確定有支援,連上之後卻還是反灰無法選擇.可以在下一版更新開啟此功能嗎?謝謝.

Help pla

pls help how to fix this?,Or will it fix itself?I do heavy CODM gaming on my phone is it bad for my phone battery?

1000021000.jpg

Warzone Mobile - Scenario Profiles - Phone 7

Hey all!Just wondering if anyone out there has any guidance or tips on how best to set up a scenario profile for Warzone Mobile? Just looking to get the best possible performance from the phone. I'm specifically looking at the custom performance prof...

cbloom by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Áudio robotizado HDMI

Nome do modelo: ROG Phone 6Versão de Firmware: 34.0210.0210.267Foi feito Root no aparelho ou não: Uma vezFrequência que acontece: sempreBoa noite. Sempre que conecto meu smartphone em minha TV LG, o áudio fica robotizado. Já mexi nas configurações da...

Leao91 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zenfone 9 Camera is blank

Hello Asus.Please fix the issue on camera. Now i can't use my camera at all. It's blank, not showing anything, just black. And sometimes, the issue makes my phone shut down/restarting.Please fix this ASAP. I need the camera to do my works.#Zenfone9 #...

ferizan by Star II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!