- Tech Specs
- Axial-tech fan design features longer fan blades and a unique barrier ring to increase air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- DirectCU II brings copper heatpipes into direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- AMD Radeon FreeSync™ offers stutter-free and tear-free gaming with FreeSync monitors.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Delivering the latest gaming experience from AMD in its purest form, the ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 5700 EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Axial-tech fans propel air over a huge heatsink and Auto-Extreme Technology ensures all-around reliability. It's the perfect combination for a powerful plug-and-play experience.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 60 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
Sink your heat into this
The ASUS Dual EVO RX 5700 leverages a 2.7-slot design to gain more heatsink surface area. The extra thermal headroom increases overclocking potential and allows fans to run at even lower speeds in light scenarios.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. IP5X certification keeps nasty particulates out of the housing, so you'll never need that deep clean.
Copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
That's so metal!
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
144−Hour Validation Program
“Extensive” may be an understatement
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
AMD Radeon FreeSync™
Immersive Gaming Dynamics
Experience stutter-free, tear-free gaming with AMD Radeon FreeSync™ Premium Pro technology, available on many ASUS monitors.
A bit lit
The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip that creates a stylish accent for your build.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card - and don't be left waiting!
Learn more about wtfast >
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
Learn more about XSplit >
Profit from GPU power
Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Through an easy-to-use app, your computer can help run cloud-based applications, making you money in the process. Earnings are automatically transferred to your WeChat or PayPal account, and your privacy remains intact because Quantumcloud doesn't collect your personal data. Get started making money today!
Learn more about Quantumcloud >
AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition
Radeon Software is a powerful hub that provides tools to customize in-game aesthetics, record gameplay, tweak performance, update drivers, and much more. The latest edition features Radeon™ Anti-Lag, a new technology that reduces input lag, effectively increasing the response time of the game and offering a significant competitive advantage in many titles.
When every frame counts and every click matters, AMD Radeon Anti-Lag is the ultimate tool and a must-have feature for gamers and competitive eSports players. Radeon Anti-Lag works by minimizing the amount of time between a gamer pressing a key or moving the mouse and having that response show up on the screen.
Intelligent Sharpening Technology
Radeon Image Sharpening (RIS) is a contrast-adaptive sharpening algorithm designed to intelligently enhance details to deliver crisp-looking visuals with minimal performance impact.
FidelityFX is a collection of high-quality post-process effects that automatically collapse multiple effects into fewer shader passes to reduce overhead and free up your GPU for the visceral experience you demand.
- Radeon FreeSync technology requires a monitor and AMD Radeon™ graphics, both with FreeSync support. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase.
- FreeSync 2 HDR does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 HDR supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support.