Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT
- Tech Specs
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Precision automated manufacturing
That's so metal!
Locked and loaded
Stainless Steel Bracket
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
AMD Radeon™ Software
Change the way you game
Learn more about wtfast >
Profit from GPU power
Learn more about QuantumCloud >
144-hour Validation Program
“Extensive” may be an understatement
A bit lit
NVIDIA® G−SYNC™ Technology
Powerhouse Performance for 1440p
AMD Radeon™ RX 6700 XT graphics cards deliver serious 1440p gaming and ultra-high frame rates. Get up to 40 high-performance compute units, groundbreaking AMD Infinity Cache, and up to 12GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory. Experience new levels of gaming performance with AMD Smart Access Memory technology when you pair an AMD Radeon™ RX 6700 XT graphics card with an AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processor.
With immersive gaming technologies and support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate, AMD Radeon™ RX 6700 XT graphics cards draw you into the action. Experience 1440p gaming with realistic lighting, shadows, and reflections along with rich detail, thanks to DirectX® Raytracing (DXR), variable rate shading (VRS), and AMD FidelityFX features, optimized for AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture.
Level up to ultimate responsiveness and smooth gaming with low-latency gaming technology from AMD Radeon™ Anti-Lag and AMD Radeon™ Boost.1, 2 Enhance your gaming experience with the latest HDMI™ 2.1 VRR technology, with over 1300 AMD FreeSync™ gaming displays3 to choose from, and support for motherboards with PCIe® 4.0 technology.
- For additional information, see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx. GD-172.
- Smart Access Memory technology enablement requires an AMD Radeon 6000 series GPU, Ryzen 5000 series CPU, and a 500 series motherboard. For additional information and system requirements see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/smart-access-memory. GD-178.
- Testing done by AMD performance labs October 10 2020 on AMD Ryzen 9 5900X (3.70GHz) CPU, 16GB DDR4-3200MHz, Radeon RX 6800 XT graphics card Qogir AM4, RQ21082B, Win10 Pro x64 19041.508, with AMD Smart Access Memory Technology ENABLED vs. the same system with Smart Access Memory Technology DISABLED, in the following game benchmarks: Borderlands 3 @ DX12 Ultra, Forza Horizon 4 @ DX12 Ultra, Gears 5 @ DX12 Ultra, Hitman 2 @ DX12 Ultra and Wolfenstein: Young Blood @ Mein Leben Ultra. Performance may vary. RX-541
‧ Godfall Images and logos ©2020 Counterplay Games Inc. All rights reserved. GODFALL™ Published and distributed by Gearbox Publishing. Gearbox and the Gearbox Software logo are registered trademarks, and the Gearbox Publishing logo is a trademark, of Gearbox Enterprises, LLC.
‧ Riftbreaker images and logos ©2020 EXOR Studios, the EXOR Studios logo, Riftbreaker and the Riftbreaker logo are trademarks or registered trademarks in the United States, European Union and other countries.
©2021 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, FreeSync, Radeon, RDNA, Ryzen, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DirectX and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other jurisdictions. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.