ASUS Chromebook CX1 (CX1500)
- Tech Specs
view on your table
View the model in 3D
Get more done every day, from anywhere
ASUS Chromebook CX11 is made for boosting productivity and having more fun while on the move — all day, every day. This laptop features up to a quad-core Intel® CPU for superior performance and dual-band WiFi 6 technology for superfast speeds, as well as enhanced portability and an up to 11-hour battery life. The slim-bezel design of the series fits more screen into the compact chassis for easy multitasking and incredibly immersive entertainment, and the device is your gateway to the best of Google, including the rich library of apps for work or play on the Google Play2. With speedy performance, robust security and convenient features, ASUS Chromebook CX1 is not only perfect for students — it’s ideal for anyone on the go!
Modern, stylish and ultraportable
ASUS Chromebook CX1 (CX1500CNA) embodies pure style and portability with a lightweight, 1.74 kg3 chassis and a distinctively trendy look and feel. Designed for empowering on-the-go lifestyles, it’s always ready to go wherever your day takes you.
Tough enough to take anywhere
With structural reinforcements to boost chassis strength, ASUS Chromebook CX1 is solidly built and provides durability for all your travels. It also meets next-level and industry-leading MIL-STD 810H4 US military tests, which are more rigorous and demanding than ever before. Additionally, the device undergoes stringent in-house testing — including panel-pressure, shock and drop tests — for ensuring maximal toughness, so you don’t have to worry about everyday knocks and bumps.
Breeze through work
Powered by up to a quad-core Intel® processor, ASUS Chromebook CX1 delivers excellent performance for responsive experiences with your favorite apps. Combined with the full capabilities of Google Workspace and other productivity apps from the Google Play2, the device lets you make quick work of your to-do list, from anywhere.
Immersive visuals for focused productivity
Featuring ultra-narrow bezels, ASUS Chromebook CX1 packs a stunning 15.6-inch display into its ultraportable chassis, delivering an immersive 77% screen-to-body ratio. Combined with a matte anti-glare coating to reduce distracting reflections, the device maximizes your focus and productivity while minimizing the form factor — empowering you to do more on the go!
Easy idea sharing
ASUS Chromebook CX1 offers a 180° lay-flat hinge that allows it to be fully opened and laid completely flat on a desk or table. This setup makes it easy to share ideas, visuals, samples and designs when you’re working with friends, colleagues or clients.
Exceptional typing experience
A full-size, ergonomic keyboard with 1.4 mm key travel ensures that typing is supremely comfortable. Typing on a compact device has never been this smooth and easy! The device also features a numeric keypad for convenient, intuitive number input.
Fast, stable connections
ASUS Chromebook CX1 (CX1500CKA) offers dual-band WiFi 6 (802.11ax) for strong, stable signals and superfast speeds, allowing you to load online content in the blink of an eye. Its connectivity is made even better by exclusive ASUS technologies — such as ASUS WiFi Master for Chrome OS7 — that ensure greater speed, stability and range for your WiFi connections and help you stay connected anywhere.
Work or play, all day
The power-efficient ASUS Chromebook CX1 is designed to last for up to 11 hour8 on a single charge, so you can work or play throughout the day and while you’re on the move.
ASUS Chromebook CX1 is enabled with automatic updates9 and built-in anti-virus protection, seamlessly keeping your device safe, secure and always up to date. Because it leverages the rock-solid security of your personal Google Account, you can rest assured that private documents, emails, photos and confidential data are safe at all times.
USB-C® for ultimate flexibility
Two full-function reversible USB-C® (USB Type-C®) ports make it easy to charge ASUS Chromebook CX1 or connect it to peripherals and external displays. USB-C provides superfast data-transfer speeds — making it possible to transfer a 2 GB video file to a USB drive in under 2 seconds10! For maximum convenience and compatibility, ASUS Chromebook CX1 also features standard USB 3.2 ports, and there’s a microSD slot for adding more storage.
Enjoy the best of Google
It doesn’t get better than Chrome OS. For both work and leisure time, ASUS Chromebook CX1 is your gateway to the very best of Google. You’ll enjoy full access to Google Play2, and you can talk to Google to get things done.
Easy access to apps on Google Play
Full access to Google Play2 lets you use your favorite apps for work, play and creativity. Also, with seamless cloud integration, you can easily access almost anything from any device. ASUS Chromebook CX1 opens a whole new world of freedom!
The fast way to get things done
Get more done fast using your voice on your ASUS Chromebook CX1. Send an email, find documents, listen to music, access your calendar or control smart home devices, all without switching screens. Just say “OK Google” to get started2.
Google One with 100 GB of cloud storage
Your ASUS Chromebook CX1 purchase entitles you to a 12-month subscription of Google One11. The membership includes 100 GB of storage across Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos, as well as access to Google experts and extra member benefits — all in one shareable family plan.Activate your Google One offer
- ©2021 DigitalGlobe
- ©2021 Aerodata International Surveys, CNES / Airbus, GeoBasis-DE/BKG, GeoContent, Maxar Technologies, Scankort
- The ASUS Chromebook CX1 model includes the CX1500CKA SKU (the latest version) and the CX1500CNA SKU (the previous version).
- Internet connection required. Google, Google Play, YouTube and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC.
- CX1500CNA is 1.74 kg and CX1500CKA is 1.8 kg.
- ASUS Chromebook CX1 series laptops undergo multiple laptop quality tests but are not subject to all tests stated. The testing data includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests.
- The stated width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 7 mm. The stated width of the bottom bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the visible edge of the display when the laptop is opened to 90°. These measurements are based on the standard (without anti-glare) display configuration.
- Only the CX1500CKA model offers the numeric keypad.
- CX1500CKA is certified with WiFi Master for Chrome OS. WiFi Master for Chrome OS certified devices feature WiFi 6 and enhanced WiFi stability when USB 3.2 Gen 1 interference is present, allowing users to stream smoothly when they are up to 160 meters to 225 meters away from a router.
- Based on Chromium OS power Load Test. The 11-hour battery life was determined by looping local video playback at higher than 80 nits and at the default display brightness level. Battery performance is based on a mix of standby, web browsing and other use. Charging time requires the battery to be at least 5% charged, with the device inactive and using the included charger. Actual battery life depends on usage, specifications, applications and environment, among other factors.
- Auto-updates and auto-backup require an internet connection.
- Unless otherwise stated, all data-transfer speeds are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary.
- Google One availability varies according to country. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.