Elevate Your Peace Of Mind
Assured Quality

US Military Grade Certified (Selected Models Only)

Experience unrivaled quality and durability with our US military-grade certified laptops, backed by our expert after-sales service technicians for all your support needs.

Learn More
Always-on Support

24/7 Customer Service

Get the support you need, whenever you need it, with your built-in MyASUS app (24 /7). Additionally, you can reach out to our official hotline number 09612-377123 (9am to 6pm, Friday off) for any query.

Learn More
All-around Coverage
2-year International Warranty

With our global network of warranty service centers, rest assured your laptops are protected, anywhere and everywhere you go

Learn More
Added-value Experience
- Perfect Warranty (Local Accidental Damage Protection)
- DOA (Dead on Arrival)

Enjoy ultimate peace of mind with your very own support portal via your ASUS account and our Perfect Warranty that shields your laptops from accidental damages. Under DOA policy get ultimate peace of mind with 7 days replacement guarantee and avail additional 1 year warranty through my ASUS app’s warranty extension program (charge applicable).

Learn More
Register your products to receive the ASUS Perfect Warranty!

ASUS Perfect Warranty

We understand how important it is to have peace of mind when it comes to protecting your investment. That's why we're pleased to offer a 2-year International Warranty and a 1-year Perfect Warranty with your ASUS laptops. These warranties will ensure that you're covered, no matter what happens.

Accidental Drop
Accidental Breakage
Liquid Spills
Electrical Surge
Additional protection service

What is ASUS Perfect Warranty?

ASUS Perfect Warranty (APW) is an additional protection service for ASUS products*, providing coverage for any damage to the unit not covered under the ASUS manufacturer's warranty, including customer-induced damage. APW also includes International Warranty within its coverage.


ASUS products* eligible for ASUS Perfect Warranty coverage will enjoy one-time accidental damage insurance within the first year of purchase. ASUS will cover 80% of the repair cost, while the remaining 20% will be borne by the customer.


Accidental drops, falls and other collisions, Liquid damage, Electrical surges, Accidental breakage


Theft, loss, natural damage including but not limited to rain, fire, and flood, or any intentional damage.

2 Years Perfect Warranty (Local Accidental Damage Protection) 20% Part Cost + 100% Labor Charges 1st Year of 2 Years Warranty 1
International Warranty Perfect Warranty (Local Accidental Damage Protection)
Cost for Customer
Induced Damage
Period Repair Frequency
2 Years 20% Part Cost 1st Year of 2 Years Warranty 1

How to receive ASUS Perfect Warranty?

Complete product registration within three months of purchase to enjoy ASUS Perfect Warranty. ASUS will cover 80% of the repair cost for one (1) incident of accidental damage to ASUS Consumer Laptops & Gaming Laptops in the first year.

ASUS offers one year of ASUS Perfect Warranty (complimentary accidental damage protection) on your ASUS products* so that when accidents happen, we have you covered.

  • 1

    Register as an ASUS Member

    Create an account & Login to official website/MyASUS app.

  • 2

    Register your products

    Within 3 months of purchase

  • 3

    Enjoy peace of mind

    with ASUS Perfect Warranty!

  • Product lines covered by ASUS Perfect Warranty: ASUS Consumer Laptops, Gaming Laptops purchased from authorized ASUS resellers in Bangladesh only starting March 15, 2024.
  • Service and warranty coverage may vary depending on region and country.
  • Please check with your local retailer or partner representative to confirm available options.

How to register your ASUS products: Click here

Registered Now


1. This APW promotion is only applicable to purchases and repairs within Bangladesh.

2. ASUS will cover 80% of the first-year repair cost (including all faulty parts) and you will only be responsible for the remaining 20%. (Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions)

3. If any questions, please visit the ASUS support site https://www.asus.com/bd/support/. ASUS reserves the right to approve, change, modify, or cancel the content of this promotion.

ASUS Perfect Warranty Terms & Conditions

Accidents happen. ASUS Perfect Warranty helps you reduce potential repair or replacement costs due to any unfortunate mishaps that occur during normal use of your devices.

  • ASUS Perfect Warranty provides coverage for the following types of accidental damage arising out of normal use: drops, falls or other collisions, liquid damage, electrical surges and accidental breakage.
  • Service excludes theft, loss, nature damage includes but not limited to rain, fire, and flood, or any intentional damages.
  • In this Service Package, the Customer is eligible for one (1) service claim per year during the coverage period. The start for this Service Package will be backdated to the date the ASUS product was purchased.
  • The total cumulative costs of repair services claimed by customers under this service package shall not exceed the customer purchase price of the product.
  • All components repaired or replaced by an ASUS Service Center will be under warranty for three months or for the remainder of the warranty period, whichever is applicable.
  • In order to make a claim under this service package, you will have to provide a summary of where and when the incident occurred, as well as a detailed description of the incident. Failure to provide sufficient information or requested documentation will result in the claim being rejected.
  • Local laws shall prevail according to applicable regulations. Please consult your ASUS Official or ASUS local authorized retailer (where you purchased the service) if you have any questions. The service may be terminated immediately.
  • The contents and availability of ASUS Perfect Warranty may vary by country and device eligibility.

Frequently Asked Questions

How to find my product Serial Number?

Please check ASUS support site https://www.asus.com/support/ for more information of finding your products serial number.

What damages are covered by ASUS Perfect Warranty?

Our ASUS Perfect Warranty program was created to help protect you against damages such as: liquid damage, electrical surges, accidental breakage, accidental drops, falls and other collisions. Subject to verification by ASUS. Perfect Warranty does NOT apply to the following: theft, loss, natural damage including but not limited to rain, fire, and flood, or any intentional damage. Please refer to the ASUS Perfect Warranty Terms & Conditions first.

Is my product eligible for ASUS Perfect Warranty?

This protection program applies only to brand new ASUS branded products sold within the Bangladesh from select authorized ASUS resellers. Please check the ASUS Perfect Warranty Terms & Conditions for further clarification. You must register your ASUS products within 90 days of purchase to qualify for ASUS Perfect Warranty.

When does ASUS Perfect Warranty coverage begin, and how long does it last?

Your ASUS Perfect Warranty coverage starts on the purchase date of your laptop and lasts for 1 year, and can only cover once for each product.

How many claims can I file through ASUS Perfect Warranty?

There is a limit of only one (1) claim per registered serial number during the first year of product ownership starting from your purchase date. Serial number validation is performed by ASUS after you complete the product registration process.

How do I file a ASUS Perfect Warranty claim?

Register your products via ASUS Member portal, MyASUS, Armoury Crate, Perfect Warranty page, or any other ASUS product registration portal. Once the product registration is confirmed, it will automatically come with ASUS Perfect Warranty coverage for one year from the date of purchase, and you can check your warranty status from https://www.asus.com/bd/support/warranty-status-inquiry.

  • Product lines covered by ASUS Perfect Warranty: ASUS Consumer Laptops, Gaming Laptops purchased from authorized ASUS resellers in Bangladesh only starting March 15, 2024.
  • Service and warranty coverage may vary depending on region and country.
  • Please check with your local retailer or partner representative to confirm available options.

DOA Policy

ASUS DOA (Dead on Arrival) or 7-Days Replacement Guarantee policy is granted by ASUSTek Computer Inc. for any ASUS notebook purchased from Bangladesh region. This warranty applies for 7 working days from the date of purchase of the device from ASUS Authorized shops in Bangladesh. Any refurbished, pre-owned/second-hand, imported laptops manufactured for other regions or unauthorized laptop will not be covered under this DOA policy or 7-days replacement guarantee.

Learn More
Experience our top-notch

Services We Offer

Check Repair Status

Check Repair Status

To check the repair status of your laptop, you should contact the manufacturer or the repair center that is handling the repairs.

More Details
Register your product

Register your product

Helps you keep track of your purchases and orders, allowing you to create an account to see a history of your purchases.

More Details
Warranty Lookup

Warranty Lookup

To find a warranty upgrade for your product, check with the manufacturer for extended warranty plans.

More Details
Drivers & Diagnostics

Drivers & Diagnostics

Update drivers and automatically detect common hardware issues to ensure that your computer is running smoothly and without any issues.

More Details
Support Services

Support Services

Find the right warranty upgrade solution for your product

More Details

Looking for more information?