Vivobook S 14X OLED (M5402, AMD Ryzen 6000 Series)
- Tech Specs
World first 14.5” 2.8K OLED display1
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard
Blitz through the toughest tasks
Fueled to be faster
Cooler, quieter and faster!
See more, beautifully
ASUS OLED DISPLAY
An OLED cinema in your hands
Ultimate 120 Hz / 0.2 ms for exceptional motion clarity
How 120 Hz / 0.2 ms OLED display has better motion clarity than 165 Hz / 3 ms LCD display
ASUS Splendid Technology
Customizable color gamut for every need
On the go, non-stop
Colors for your urban style
Perfect in every detail
Support fast data transfer
4K display support
Brilliantly nuanced ErgoSense keyboard
It’s time to say hello to ErgoSense, and goodbye to cramped laptop keyboards! The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard, so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
Bigger and better touchpad
Safe and secure
Real-time webcam image optimization
Without 3DNR algorithm
With 3DNR algorithm
Next-level ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology
Treat to your ears to amazing sound
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master technology
Truly personalized workflow
Your PC just got better
Your on-the-go work and play space
- As of February 24th, 2022 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing 14.5” Vivobook from vendors including Acer, Apple, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, Microsoft, Dell, and Samsung.
- The component placement is for reference only, and may vary by model and configuration.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- Average tested result: Delta-E < 2, +/- 0.5.
- By default, all models are set to a 60 Hz refresh rate. Users can increase this to the display’s maximum refresh rate manually via the display settings. For more information, please read the guidelines: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1013049/#Win11_A3.
- Compared to an average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has a 10 ms response time.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- Touchpad is 53% larger compared to Vivobook S14 S433.
- ASUS NumberPad 2.0 is optional and only available on Solar Silver. Please note that all versions of NumberPad 2.0 only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Fingerprint on power button optional.
- 802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rate, ~3x faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- This amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control layer (MAC) that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting at least four times improvement in the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario, while maintaining or improving the power efficiency per station. For additional details visit: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0165-01-0hew-802-11-hew-sg-proposed-par.docx
- “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36 ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6 ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.