ExpertBook B5 (B5302C, 11th Gen Intel)
- Tech Specs
view on your table
View the model in 3D
Portable power for business on the go
ASUS ExpertBook B5 is built for business success in style, with a precision-crafted and minimalist chassis that pushes the limits of lightness. It’s also set for serious travel with an amazing 14-hour battery life, and is engineered with many cutting-edge technologies to improve your on-the-go work efficiency. These include a 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor, AI noise cancellation and dual-SSD RAID support, ASUS NumberPad 2.0. It’s also packed with features to protect your privacy and business data, including a built-in fingerprint sensor and TPM 2.0 chip. Peppered with thoughtful and professional design choices, ExpertBook B5 is your perfect portable, powerful partner for the corporate world.
Thin and Light
Lighter, stronger and more portable
Both the top and bottom cover of ExpertBook B5 are crafted from pure aluminum, while the area around the keyboard area is magnesium-aluminum alloy — keeping the weight down to a featherlight 1 kg.1 Slip ExpertBook B5 into a briefcase so itʹs with you all the time, ready for productivity in or out of the office.
Get the job done, effortlessly
To make light work of all your business tasks, ExpertBook B5 is powered by an up to 11th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with Iris Xe graphics and superfast intel WiFi 6, providing quick and responsive computing, network and graphical performance with enterprise-grade manageability. It also features two SSDs to provide huge up to dual 1 TB capacity and faster speed, and supports RAID technology2 for improved data reliability or faster operation.
RAID, or Redundant Array of Independent Disks, is a storage technology that allows multiple drives to behave as one. ExpertBook B5 supports both RAID 0 and RAID 1 levels2 for superior performance for improved data security. The former stripes data stored evenly across two drives for up to 2x faster operations. The latter, by contract, automatically creates an exact copy of all data on both disks — so if one should fail, it’s quick and easy to recover from the other.
Windows 10 Pro
The brilliant screen also benefits from an anti-glare finish to minimize reflectivity, empowering you to use your ExpertBook B5 inside or out. With TÜV Rheinland-certified eye care, too, this immersive slim-bezel display is a superb all-rounder for work or play.
Lasts longer, charges faster
ExpertBook B5 will never let you down throughout the business day or a long-haul flight. It provides all-day battery life on a single charge, aided by energy-efficient Panel Self Refresh technology. On top of that, fast-charge technology lets you recharge the battery to up to 60% capacity in as little as 39 minutes3,4, so you’re up and running in no time.
Remote working and Conferencing
Two-way AI noise-canceling audio technology for business
To level up professional conferencing, ExpertBook B5 has two-way AI noise-canceling technology that employs sophisticated machine-learning techniques. The technology includes both an upstream function to filter noise around the speaker, and a downstream function to eliminate noise from the person at the other end of the conversation. Try the demo to experience the amazing difference that ASUS two-way AI noise-canceling technology can make.
Office (No noise-canceling)
Office (With noise-canceling)
Home (No noise-canceling)
Home (With noise-canceling)
Innovative 3D noise-reduction (3DNR) technology on the ExpertBook B5 webcam eliminates up to23% of the random noise that naturally affects any camera6, especially in low-light conditions — significantly improving image quality without compromising exposure or detail levels.
Ready for action
Life on the road is tough, so ExpertBook B5 is designed to both meet and surpass exacting industry thresholds — including the ultra-demanding MIL-STD 810H US military standard. It’s built to survive every extreme, from freezing temperatures to the searing heat of desert storms, and high-speed shocks to everyday bumps. B5 also undergoes stringent in-house testing, including panel-pressure, shock and drop tests for an assurance of serious durability.
Comprehensive connectivity with no compromise
Despite its thin profile, ExpertBook B5 is loaded with I/O ports. These include cutting-edge Thunderbolt™ 4, the next generation of the universal cable connectivity solution that offers support for the next-level USB4 interface, 40 Gbps data transfer speeds, 4K display output and fast charging. The laptop also offers USB Type-A and an HDMI output, plus wired network connectivity with a unique MAC address for easy device management.
Triple 4K displays
ASUS ExpertBook B5 helps you minimize the hassles and inconveniences of remote work. With two Thunderbolt 4 and one HDMI 2.0 ports available, you’re free to connect up to three external 4K UHD displays. So, for example, you could host a video conference on B5’s own display while using three screens to keep in view information that’s important to your call.
Strong data protection and privacy
ExpertBook B5 comes with a robust security system in place to ensure confidential and private data does not leak out. These include an integrated fingerprint sensor and physical webcam shield, plus TPM 2.0 to ensure attackers don’t get a behind the scenes to look at your private life. There’s even an integrated Kensington lock slot, making it quick and easy to secure your ExpertBook B5.
Fingerprint-reading power button
ExpertBook B5 has built-in biometric security, with a fingerprint sensor that’s integrated into the power button. So, just tap the button to switch on and log in — no difficult-to-remember passwords or PIN required!
Webcam privacy shield
A physical cover obscures ExpertBook B5’s webcam for an assurance of instant privacy when it’s not in use. Just slide it open to make video calls or recordings, and back across when you’re done.
A dTPM8 chip securely stores authentication information used by software, such as passwords or encryption keys, to protect important data and transactions. Your details remain encrypted, virtually eliminating the risk of leaks through hacking.
Ultimate input experience
From keyboard to touchpad, typing and pointer control on ExpertBook B5 is a pleasant experience, with a host of features and improvements that enhance both productivity and comfort.
ASUS NumberPad 2.09,10 is an LED-illuminated numeric keypad that’s perfect for crunching numbers. Tap the NumberPad 2.0 icon on the top right of the touchpad to turn it on, and tap the icon on the left to toggle between two brightness settings. Clever software lets you control the cursor, even when NumberPad 2.0 is activated.
The backlit keyboard lets you type effortlessly in dark environments, from twilight café tables to aircraft cabins.
A small, bright LED light on the top cover of ExpertBook B5 offers an at-a-glance indication of your status — automatically glowing red when you’re busy in a conference call. So, if you’re headlong into a Skype or Teams meeting, your colleagues will know instantly to not bother you at that moment!
ExpertBook B5 is engineered to make the typing experience more comfortable and more accurate. The ASUS ErgoLift hinge automatically tilts the keyboard to the most comfortable typing position. It also has widely spaced, long-travel keys that provide responsive tactile feedback for more accurate typing.
For added convenience, you can capture screen grabs, activate the webcam, mute the microphone, enable AI noise cancelation or access the MyASUS app via function-key shortcuts — instantly.
Simplifying business processes
Management is made easier with ASUS Business PCs. ASUS management solutions help streamline routine tasks, allowing IT staff to remotely control and manage company assets, saving your organization time and money.
ASUS control Center11
A centralized IT-management software suite that enables remote management via web-based interface.
MyASUS is the easy way to access handy ASUS apps that help you get more out of your laptop or desktop PC. With ExpertBook B5 it allows you to easily manage fan profiles for different usage scenarios, activate and adjust the AI noise-cancelation features or contact after-sales service and support — all with just a few clicks. There’s also a huge range of popular app downloads and exclusive offers just for you!
Maximum support, minimal effort
The ASUS Service Package offers a wider range of solutions that go beyond the standard warranty to meet the needs of business-critical IT environments. The extended offerings protect your business — not just the hardware — allowing you to customize a service solution that best meets your needs.
- Weight may vary according to configuration.
- The same device will offer differing levels of available storage depending on the chosen RAID level. If RAID 0 is used, the system combines the capacity of all SSDs in order to enhance data-transfer speeds. The available storage will equal the combined physical capacity of all the SSDs on the device. However, if the device is configured with RAID 1, two copies of the data are saved simultaneously in order to protect your data if one SSD fails. As a result, the available storage capacity will be half of the combined physical storage capacity, as half the storage is used for backup copies. For example, a device with two 1 TB SSDs in a RAID 0 configuration will have 2 TB of available storage capacity, but with RAID 1 the available storage capacity will be 1 TB.
- Recharges the battery up to 60% within 39 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 66 W is required. After charging has reached 60% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/- 10% due to System tolerance.
- The 33 W battery is able to fast charge to a level of 60% in 39 minutes; the higher-capacity 66 W battery takes 49 minutes to reach 60%.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on April 11, 2021 using the MobileMark® 2018 Office Productivity scenario. Battery life test configuration: Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7, 8 GB RAM, FHD 1W display, 512 GB PCIe® 3.0 x4 SSD, 66 Whr. Test settings: WiFi flight mode, the display brightness set to 150 cd/m2 (33%), Touch Pad. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- ASUS ExpertBook B5 keyboard is spill-resistant, not waterproof. Water damage is possible if the product is submerged or exposed to large amounts of liquids for long periods of time. ASUS standard limited warranty does not cover problems resulting from accidents such as water damage. To prevent water damage resulting from large spills or other accidents, ASUS recommends turning off the notebook, then tilting the laptop to drain away the excess liquid, wipe off and let it dry for at least 24 hours.
- ExpertBook B5 has firmware-based TPM 2.0 onboard, with a discrete TPM chip also available as an option.
- ASUS NumberPad 2.0 is an optional function, and must be specified at point of purchase.
- Please note that all versions of NumberPad work only with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- ASUS Control Center is optional and its availability varies according to country. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
- Service and warranty coverage may depend on country and territory. Service may not be available in all markets. We recommend that you check with your local retailers to confirm the options available.
- Must be purchased and activated within 90 days of your ASUS product purchase date via ASUS Premium Care.