Sticking to traditional experience models means falling behind competitors in the creative industries who are moving toward more innovative, digitized ways of engaging audiences.
ASUS lets you discover the power and performance for experience designers to bring new creative ideas to life, encouraging audience engagement and positioning your brand firmly in the future.
Creatives like to work remotely, but their portable devices often don’t pack enough power to run software without sacrificing speed.
Elevate user experience and increase operational efficiency with digital tools from ASUS made for creating on the go, with features that make hybrid working and remote collaboration effortless.
Tight deadlines in the creative industries mean technology needs to run like clockwork. But outdated hardware slows down processes, causes user frustration, and poses a security risk.
Increase productivity and make multitasking easy with smart devices from ASUS that can handle the latest software developments, featuring high-performance motherboards and remotely managed IT operations. Plus, enterprise-grade security gives you peace of mind.
Discover our products
Comprehensive system protection
Powerful tools that bring your vision to life
- Windows 11 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Up to 11th gen Intel® Core™ i9 processor
- Up to NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 3070 or NVIDIA® RTX A2000
- Up to 128 GB memory
- Up to 4 TB HDD + 2 TB SSD storage
- ISV certification
- Lumiwiz® Smart LED indicators
1. Salesforce, State of the Connected Customer (4th Edition). https://www.salesforce.com/content/dam/web/en_us/www/documents/research/salesforce-state-of-the-connected-customer-4th-ed.pdf
2. Fast Company, This is how creatives can make the most of a shift to hybrid work, 2021. https://www.fastcompany.com/90676922/this-is-how-creatives-can-make-the-most-of-a-shift-to-hybrid-work
3. Deloitte, The Future of the Creative Economy, 2021. https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/uk/Documents/technology-media-telecommunications/deloitte-uk-future-creative-economy-report-final.pdf