The simple way to manage your learning spaces
Increase student engagement
Promote interactive education
Explore the teacher console
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Supports ASUS Commercial Desktop PCs and AIOs
- Support HDD, SSD, SATA, M.2, NVME hard disk
- Hard disk and SSD volume support up to 4TB, minimum 64GB
- Minimum 4 GB RAM
- Cat 5e ethernet cable
- Gigabit switch
- 1 Gbps network interface card
Support 100M/1000M network environment and highly recommend 1000M bandwidth speed: Cat5e Ethernet cable, Gigabit switch, 1 Gbps network interface card*
Why I can't install the AI Recovery consle or client app on the device?
If the device is preloaded with AI Recovery, there are already two gigabytes of undivided space reserved at the end of the hard disk, and AI Recovery has been installed. If it is not a preloaded device, it is the customer who purchases AI Recovery separately, then it is necessary to pay special attention that the hard disk cannot be full, and it is necessary to reserve undivided 2G space at the end of the hard disk before you can install AI Recovery.
Why I am unable to register?
Registration needs to be connected to the internet, whether it is an education network, or through the mobile phone 4G Internet access, the network is shared to the machine, there must be an extranet to complete the connection registration key.
If the key is already enabled, can I get another computer classroom to enable it?
No, because it's already registered.
How to check the AI Recovery version number and registration status?
After clicking on the AI Recovery console app, click on the upper right corner of the place to click open, you can see the authorization key, registration status and version number, so if there is a problem on the front line, it is very simple for the user to click on the information, you can see the key and registration status
Why can't I find the client device after the console is turned on? The client device has been powered on normally
Please carry out the following checks
1. Check the channel settings of the console. AI Recovery installation of advanced settings can set the channel. The console should be the same as the client, otherwise the client will never be connected, so the channel is very important.
2. Check firewall settings for filtering. Some schools like colleges and universities, more special, schools have a hardware firewall, and the hardware firewall will interfere, and even filter all the network packets, including monitoring, this part will affect the efficiency of AI Recovery, will interfere through the network packet, so check the firewall settings.
Why does every smart clone fail, or fail to clone at the beginning?
It is necessary to be able to have a full G network environment, including network cable.
What should I do if one or two machines fail to clone, or if the progress does not move?
In order not to affect the reception of other computers, you can first directly unplug the computer network cable that is in question or has been delayed for too long. Once unplugged, all machines are deployed in the normal way. When the deploy is complete, go back and target the former devices that have not been deployed and send them a second time separately.
Will there be a Microsoft licensing problem using smart clone?
To stay compliant with Microsoft, our recommended practice is to purchase a Volume License for Microsoft Windows.
Wake-up fail on Lan
Why does remote wake-up fail? Why didn't the client respond?
The first thing is to check whether the BIOS's Wake on Lan setting is turned on, the second check whether the switch supports wake-up function, some school switches are more than 10 years old equipment, which do not support Wake on Lan, school needs to replace the switch.
Can I use AI Recovery system update feature in Restore Mode?
System update should be used with administrator mode, so you must set the computer from recovery mode to administrator mode, and then use it with system update. Because windows update may have to be restarted several times during the process, you must first set to administrator mode to make sure that the computer will not be restored before enabling system updates. After all system updates are complete, close system update and turn off, then change to recovery mode and save.
Any questions? Please contact your local ASUS Commercial Sales team.
- AI Recovery is only available in some Traditional Chinese-speaking and Simplified Chinese-speaking areas. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
- The product specifications, applications, pictures, and information mentioned on this website are for reference only and are subject to change without further notice.