ASUS Vivobook 16
Let your vision shine
Everything is smoother with the powerful ASUS Vivobook 16, the feature-packed laptop that makes everything easier, with its user-friendly features that include a 180° lay-flat hinge, a physical webcam shield and dedicated function keys to turn your mic and camera on or off. Enjoy the smooth power of Vivobook 16!
Explore a fresh new vision
Explore a fresh new visual experience with Vivobook 16’s gorgeous three-sided NanoEdge display with its expansive 16:10 aspect-ratio. This clear, sharp, slim-bezel display provides wide viewing angles, and is TÜV Rheinland-certified for low blue-light emissions. It’s perfect for any task, whether it’s work, play or entertainment — let Vivobook 16 add glitter to your life!
Safe and secure
Unlock in one touch
Accessing your device has never been easier or more secure! With the optional fingerprint sensor4 in the touchpad and Windows Hello, there’s no need to type in your password every time — all you need is a single touch!
Physical webcam privacy shield
Vivobook 16 takes your privacy and security seriously. There’s an integrated privacy shield that slides over the webcam for instant privacy, shielding you from prying eyes and disturbances.
Real-time webcam image optimization
ASUS 3D Noise Reduction (3DNR) technology and the new webcam effects take your video-calling experience to the next level. 3DNR significantly upgrades the image clarity of the HD webcam, with a unique algorithm that sharpens images and performs real-time de-noising to make sure everything looks crisp and clear during video calls.
Brilliantly nuanced ErgoSense keyboard
It’s our mission at ASUS to elevate human interaction with technology to a higher and more intuitive level than ever before. The latest ASUS ErgoSense keyboard are engineered to enable an unrivaled input experience that’s in harmony with how you move, feel and touch. Your comfort is our highest priority. That’s why the ErgoSense keyboard has an incredibly satisfying feel, with the optimum bounce and travel calculated with fine-tuned precision. Experience the ErgoSense keyboard, and you’ll soon find yourself cruising effortlessly through your work.
It’s time to say hello to ErgoSense, and goodbye to cramped laptop keyboards! The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard, so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
Enhance number key layout
Blitz through data-crunching tasks with the enhanced number key layout! This features hotkeys for the calculator, CE and +/- functions, along with increased spacing to match the full-size key pitch for more intuitive number entry.
Dedicated function keys
Pressing F9 toggles the mic on or off and the F10 key controls the webcam shield.
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
Inhibit 99% of COVID-19, flu virus & bacteria*
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus is applied to frequently touched areas of your laptop to help keep it hygienic. This technology uses a denser treatment* that inhibits viruses and bacteria. And it is scientifically shown — using the ISO 217028 and 221969 standards — to inhibit virus and bacteria growth by more than 99% over a 24-hour period10. Strains used for the tests include the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), H3N2 (Influenza A) and the E. coli bacterium5.
* ISO 21702 tests for COVID-19, H3N2, H1N1 and ISO 22196 tests for Staphylococcus and E. coli.Learn more about ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
Viruses and bacteria inhibition
Viruses and bacteria are everywhere in our daily life. Antimicrobial Guard Plus inhibits all viruses and bacteria with an envelope (the outermost layer of many types of viruses and bacteria) from the surface of the protected parts. ISO 21702 testing shows that it can inhibit the growth of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), H1N1, H3N2 (Influenza A) and harmful bacteria.
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
Silver ions prevents 99% reproduction
Without ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus, an estimated sample of 10,000 (pfu/ml) cells grew to 28,000 (pfu/ml). Performing the same test with Antimicrobial Guard Plus saw the count reduced to just 16 (pfu/ml) — a growth restriction of more than 99%.
World’s most strictly tested US military-grade laptop durability20
ASUS laptops6 are engineered with extraordinary toughness meet the exacting US MIL-STD-810H military-grade standard, undergoing 12 rigorous test methods and 26 punishing test procedures — exceeding industry standards. The upshot is a range of products that are renowned for reliability and durability. These factors also inherently benefit longevity and thus sustainability, so you can work, travel or relax with the confidence that your ASUS laptop is ready for the real world — today, and long into the future.Learn more about each laptop quality test results
1. Functional shock
Operational, Unpackage, 40 g, 11 ms, 18 shocks
2. Transportation shock – on road
Non-operational, Package, 5.1-7.6 g, 11 ms, 3-42 shocks
Non-operational, Unpackage, 30-50 g, 18 shocks
4. Crash hazard shock
Non-operational, Unpackage, 75 g, 6 ms, 12 shocks
5. Bench handling
Operational, Unpackage, 100 mm
6. Two-wheeled trailer
Non-operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 32 minutes
7. Wheeled vehicle
Non-operational vibration:5-500 Hz
Duration: 40 minutes
8. Common carrier
Operational vibration: 5-500 Hz, Duration: 60 minutes
High Temperature Test
9. Basic hot storage and transit
Non-operational, 30~63°C, 168 hours, 5~44% humidity
10. Basic hot operational
Operational, 30~43°C, 72 hours, 14~44% humidity
11. Hot dry storage and transit
Non-operational, 33~71°C, 168 hours
12. Hot dry operational
Operational, 32~49°C, 72 hours
Low Temperature Test
13. Basic climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -25~-33°C, 168 hours
14. Basic climatic operational
Operational, -21~-32°C, 72 hours
15. Cold climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -37~-46°C, 168 hours
16. Cold climatic operational
Operational, -37~-46°C, 72 hours
Sand and Dust Test
19. Altitude storage
Non-operational, 40,000 feet, -20°C, 12 hours
20. Altitude operation
Operational, 15,000 feet, 5°C/40°C, 12 hours
Freeze and Thaw Test
21. Freeze and thaw test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
22. Humidity test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 10 days
Temperature Shock Test
23. Temperature shock
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
Solar Radiation Test
24. Solar Radiation
Spectral irradiance: 1120 W/m2, 49°C
Duration: 24 hours, 3 cycles
Mechanical Vibration Test
25. Mechanical vibration
Frequency: 4-33 Hz
Duration: 2 hours
Explosive Atmosphere Test
26. Explosive atmosphere
Altitude: 15,000~3300 feet
Explosive air: 95% n-Hexane
Vivobook 16 is extraordinary, with a clean design and two eye-catching colors. Choose from charming Indie Black or distinguished Cool Silver — whichever says ‘that’s me!’ It’s slim enough to pop unobtrusively into any backpack, and light enough for easy one-handed carrying.
Wide open for sharing
Vivobook 16 features a precision-engineered, lay-flat hinge that makes it easy to share content with others, or collaborate with a group of people around a table.
Perfect in every detail
Vivobook 16 keeps you fully connected with its comprehensive I/O ports. There are one USB-C® 3.2 Gen 1 port, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, a USB 2.0 port, HDMI® output and an headphone/headset — so it’s easy to connect all your existing peripherals, displays and projectors.
Vivobook 16 helps you effortlessly complete all your tasks faster than ever, whether it’s at work, at home, or out and about. The 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with 24 GB of fast memory and 1 TB of speedy SSD storage ensure there’s always plenty of smooth power in reserve, whatever you need to do.
Windows 11 Pro
Intel® Core™ i7-11370H
Cooler, quieter and faster!
To keep it cool in all situations, Vivobook 16 uses upgraded dual air vents, two heat pipes, and an IceBlade fan that efficiently accelerates heat transfer to stabilized the performance and prevent it from overheated.
Outstanding audio to hear the world
ASUS SonicMaster is a combination of hardware, software and audio tuning designed with the goal of giving you the very best audio experience. A professional-grade code ensures precise audio encoding and decoding; while amplifiers, large speakers and resonance chambers perfectly suited to Vivobook 16 ensure a powerful audio delivery and deeper bass. Additional signal processing and tuning help refine minute details, filter noise and improve audio clarity so you get truly immersive sound.
Next-level ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology
To provide exceptional remote-working and video-conferencing experiences, Vivobook 16 features ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology that employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. This technology helps to filter out ambient noise for optimum group conference-call quality. The ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Microphone feature in the MyASUS app can filter out ambient noise, and the Multi-Presenter mode normalizes all individual voices from different positions for optimum group conference-call quality. The ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Speaker feature filters out all ambient noise apart from human speech — so you’ll hear what everyone else is saying.
Press play to experience ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology.
Turn on your device audio to hear the difference.
Turn on your device audio to hear the difference.
Your PC just got better
MyASUS provides easy access to ASUS apps that are designed to help you maintain your system, update your software, optimize your PC’s performance, and contact ASUS for after-sales service and support.Learn more about MyASUS
Your on-the-go work and play space
GlideX is a cross-device screen-sharing solution that uses wired or wireless connections to give you a bigger and better space for work and play. With Screen Mirror you can project your device’s screen to PC for easier keyboard input on a bigger space; with Screen Extend you can create more space turning your tablet into a secondary display on the go. GlideX optimizes your workflow in the blink of an eye!Learn more about GlideX
SCREENXPERT 3 FOR ASUS PCS
Manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC
The ScreenXpert 3 — which you can download from Microsoft store or find in your PC’s Start menu — helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC. It also lets you turn your camera or microphone on and off and check their status on your PC’s screen without using the keyboard. ScreenXpert 3 for ASUS PCs puts you in full control of your workflow!Learn more about ScreenXpert 3
- The devices referred to on this web page are the most highly-specified models available. Some models and configurations may not have an OLED display option. Please check the product specifications to ensure that the correct type of display is configured before purchasing in-store or online.
- Maximum RAM capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- Maximum SSD capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- WIFI 6E is backwards-compatible with legacy 802.11 specs. Actual performance of WIFI 6E may vary in real-world situations.
- Backlit keyboard and integrated fingerprint sensor are optional.
- COVID-19, H3N2, H1N1, E. coli and Staphylococcus tests were performed by independent third-party laboratories: Boken Quality Evaluation Institute, Japan Textile Products Quality and Technology Center, and National Defense Medical Center.
- The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810 testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. The test is performed under laboratory conditions. Any damage caused by attempts to replicate these test conditions would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
- The screen-to-body ratio is calculated based on the visible body area of the display when the laptop is opened to 90° and the active display area.
- ISO 21702 specifies proper methods for measuring antiviral activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces of antiviral-treated products. Test Viruses used in this International Standard are as follows: Influenza: An enveloped virus known to cause respiratory tract infection in humans. Feline calicivirus: A non-enveloped virus used in place of noroviruses known to cause enteric pathogens due to similar biological properties.
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
- Clinical testing using the ISO 21702 and ISO 22196 standard protocol proved that viral and bacterial growth were inhibited by 99% over a 24-hour period. A 99% reduction in potentially harmful microorganisms is defined as the number of viruses and bacteria on the surface dropping from 1,000,000 (cfu/pfu) to 100 (cfu/pfu).
- Antimicrobial treatments are manufactured by Co-Action Corporation.
- The Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) is the Federal statute that governs the registration, distribution, sale, and use of pesticides in the United States.
- The Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR, Regulation (EU) 528/2012) concerns the placing on the market and use of biocidal products, which are used to protect humans, animals, materials or articles against harmful organisms like pests or bacteria, by the action of the active substances contained in the biocidal product.
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antibacterial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
- As of 22 August 2022, refer to WHO Coronavirus (COVID-19) Dashboard. https://covid19.who.int/
- Learn more: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/viruses/index.htm
- Learn more: https://www.cdc.gov/ecoli/ecoli-prevention.html
- The actual composition of ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus may vary.
- ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus is applied on the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including the palm rest area, keyboard, touchpad and power button/fingerprint sensor.
- Selected products are tested using enhanced military-grade MIL-STD-810H durability standards, with 12 test methods and 26 test procedures, to ensure extraordinary toughness. Based on ASUS internal market research using available information and testing reports from main laptop brand websites on Oct 28, 2022, ASUS consumer laptops use a regime consisting of 26 test procedures, which is the consumer laptop industry’s strictest and most extensive test regime for the MIL-STD-810H standard.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- To properly enable Iris® Xe Graphics, the system must be in dual-channel memory configuration.
- This amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control layer (MAC) that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting at least four times improvement in the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario, while maintaining or improving the power efficiency per station. For additional details visit: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0165-01-0hew-802-11-hew-sg-proposed-par.docx
- 802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rate, ~3x faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36 ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6 ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.