ASUS ZenBeam E1
- Tech Specs
ASUS ZenBeam E1 Pocket LED Projector, 150 Lumens, Built-in 6000mAh Battery, Up to 5-hour Projection, Power Bank, Auto Keystone Correction, HDMI/MHL
- 150-lumen output with WVGA (854x480) resolution that automatically accepts FullHD 1080p sources
- Projects visuals ranging up to 120 inches
- Built-in 6,000mAh battery provides up to 5 hours of projection time and doubles as a power bank for mobile devices.
- Project content from mobile devices, media streamers, and gaming consoles via HDMI/MHL
- Quick, easy setup with instant on/off capabilities, auto keystone correction and ASUS SonicMaster speaker
view on your table
View the model in 3D
The small ZenBeam E1 projector is an Android- and iOS-compatible mobile device. Being as small as the palm of your hand, the projector is thin and light with its integrally molded, aluminum-alloy case. The simple, elegant, and round design features an ergonomically easy-to-hold structure. The lens cap has fine concentric patterns, enabling the user to project images simply by sliding the cap. The built-in battery, which can be used continuously for five hours, can also be used as a mobile battery rated at 6,000 mAH, providing a user experience backed up by portability and multiple functionality.
The ASUS ZenBeam E1 is a portable pocket projector which exceeds my expectation and there are many opportunity to bring this device out and use it in and maybe even camping at night in a tent.
The ASUS ZenBeam E1 beats most competition with its brightness and longer battery life.
Great price-specification ratio.
Without a doubt, Asus ZenBeam E1 deserves attention.
In my opinion, the ZenBeam E1 proves to be worthy of what is being advertised as a portable projector. It comes with a built-in 6,000 mAh battery which can last you a long period of continuous use, and with its built-in speaker that’s using their homegrown SonicMaster, you can expect a very enjoyable experience overall.