ASUS Marshmallow Mouse MD100
Compact, colorful and portable
The compact ASUS Marshmallow Mouse MD100 adds a dash of vibrancy to your day with its quick-switch magnetic covers, and a handy strap that makes it easy to carry around. For safety and better hygiene, the covers include ASUS Antimicrobial Guard treatment to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria. ASUS Marshmallow Mouse MD100 also offers easily adjustable DPI levels for varying degrees of precision, plus 100% PTFE mouse feet for a smooth glide on any flat surface.
Convenient Carrying Strap
Light, slim and easy to carry
The symmetrical ASUS Marshmallow Mouse MD100 is ideal for left- or right-handed use. The mouse weighs just 56 grams and includes a concealed carrying strap that you can conveniently slip around your finger when moving from workstation to meeting room.
Easy to carry
More variety with distinctive colors
ASUS Marshmallow Mouse MD100 includes an additional top cover to give you two distinct looks that perfectly complement modern laptops like ASUS Vivobook and Zenbook. The latest Oat Milk set includes the Oat Milk and Green Tea Latte top covers for a smart, understated look. The Quiet Blue set, featuring Quiet Blue- and Solar Blue-colored covers, reflects professionalism. Lastly, the Lilac Mist set has Lilac Mist Purple and Brave Green hues for a contemporary look.
Silent and durable
The switches used in ASUS Marshmallow Mouse MD100 are engineered to last, with 10-million-click lifespan providing 3x the longevity of traditional office mice. And the low-noise switch design keeps mouse clicks below 20 dB, so you can use it in quiet environments.
Durable with up to
< 20 dB
Fast and smooth tracking
MD100 features gaming-grade 100% PTFE mouse feet, which ensure a smooth glide over any surface. Plus, adjustable DPI full sensitivity control, allowing you to switch between 800, 1000 and 1600 dpi to suit different scenarios.
Adjustable up to
Dual wireless modes with long-lasting battery life
Dual-mode wireless connectivity supports both RF 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth® 5.0, providing high data throughput to ensure accurate, lag-free input. In addition, built-in power-saving technology ensures up to a full year of battery life.
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard
Your strongest guard
The surface of ASUS Marshmallow Mouse MD100 is treated with the new ASUS Antimicrobial Guard. This special treatment has been scientifically proven to inhibit bacterial growth2 by over 99% over a 24-hour period to potentially reduce the spread of harmful bacteria via contact.3,4,5
- Battery life may vary based on user habits and computing conditions.
- The antimicrobial treatment is tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (measurement of antimicrobial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces), using bacterial cultures that include Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus, with an antimicrobial activity (R) result of R > 2. R = 2 indicates a 99% reduction in bacterial activity compared to an untreated surface.
- The antimicrobial treatment is registered by the US EPA and authorized under EU BPR.
- ASUS Antimicrobial Guard protection is available on the ABS surfaces of the mouse.
- SIAA certification: Inorganic．Kneading / Mouse top cover & mouse bottom (all ABS surface included) / TW0123082X0002Q
The SIAA brand mark for inorganic antimicrobial agents and kneading is borne on products that are under quality control and information disclosure by the guidelines of the Society of International sustaining growth for Antimicrobial Articles on the basis of the results evaluated by ISO122196 method.