ASUS Vivobook 15 (M1502)
view on your table
View the model in 3D
ASUS Vivobook 15
Stamp your style on the world with Vivobook 15, the feature-packed laptop that makes it easy to get things done, anywhere. Everything about Vivobook 15 is bold and improved, from its powerful AMD Ryzen™ 7 Processor to its crisp and clear display, 180° lay-flat hinge, modern colors and sleek geometric design. Make a fresh start today with Vivobook 15!
Windows 11 Pro
Up to AMD
Ryzen™ 7 7730U
60% in 49 mins
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard
for the best typing experience
ASUS webcam shield
for instant privacy
for diverse usage
for clear video calls
ASUS AI noise cancelation
noise-free video conferencing
DTS Audio processing
superior sound experiences
Fueled to perform
Vivobook 15 is your everyday companion that’s always ready to make light work of your agenda, whether it’s office or personal, presentations or play. For demanding workloads, the latest AMD Ryzen™ 7 7730U Processor is faster than the previous generation. And with 16 GB of fast memory and 1 TB of speedy SSD storage, there’s plenty of power in reserve when the going gets tough.
Easy on your eyes
Give your eyes a treat with Vivobook 15’s clear, slim-bezel NanoEdge display (also available as an optional touchscreen). It has wide viewing angles, and is TÜV Rheinland-certified for low blue-light levels, reducing the risk of eye strain during marathon viewing sessions.
wide viewing angle
flicker free certified
low blue light software certified
A new perspective on laptop audio
Designed with help from the audio experts at DTS, a professional audio solution provider, the audio system delivers the most immersive, clear, and balanced sound experience you’ve ever heard on a PC, laptop or tablet. You’ll hear a wider and deeper soundscape than you could imagine, unleashing the full audio potential of your laptop.
Colors that pop
Vivobook 15 is never ordinary, with a clean design and three eye-catching colors. Choose from charming Quiet Blue, distinguished Cool Silver, or cozy Terra Cotta — whichever says ‘that’s me!’ It’s slim enough to pop unobtrusively into any backpack, and light enough for easy one-handed carrying.
Brilliantly nuanced ErgoSense keyboard
It’s our mission at ASUS to elevate human interaction with technology to a higher and more intuitive level than ever before. The latest ASUS ErgoSense keyboard are engineered to enable an unrivaled input experience that’s in harmony with how you move, feel and touch. Your comfort is our highest priority. That’s why the ErgoSense keyboard has an incredibly satisfying feel, with the optimum bounce and travel calculated with fine-tuned precision. Experience the ErgoSense keyboard, and you’ll soon find yourself cruising effortlessly through your work.
Full-sized keyboard 19.05 mm
It’s time to say hello to ErgoSense, and goodbye to cramped laptop keyboards! The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard, so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps 0.2 mm
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel 1.4 mm
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
0.1 mm key cap relief
When fully depressed, the keys on the ErgoSense keyboard don’t sink below the level of the keyboard deck. The key caps remain at least 0.1 mm above the chassis surface, providing you with a comfortable, ergonomic typing experience.
Enhanced number key layout
Blitz through data-crunching tasks with the enhanced number key layout! This features hotkeys for the calculator, CE and +/- functions, along with increased spacing to match the full-size key pitch for more intuitive number entry.
Optimal click ratio: Engineered to perfection
The feel of a keyboard depends on the crucial ratio between the peak force (also known as the actuation force) and the contact force. Peak force occurs when you press down on the key and reach the maximum force that the key’s underlying rubber dome can withstand without deflecting. Contact force occurs when the bottom of the key touches the circuit board to trigger an electronic signal, which in turn generates the action appropriate to the key. To achieve the most natural feel for a keyboard, ASUS keyboard experts have scientifically determined that the optimal ergonomic click ratio for a key is between 45-60%. These forces are precisely measured and tuned using the ASUS-designed rubber domes beneath the keys.
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
Inhibit 99% of COVID-19, flu virus & bacteria*
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus is applied to frequently touched areas of your laptop to help keep it hygienic. This technology uses a denser treatment* that inhibits viruses and bacteria. And it is scientifically shown — using the ISO 2170210 and 2219611 standards — to inhibit virus and bacteria growth by more than 99% over a 24-hour period4. Strains used for the tests include the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), H3N2 (Influenza A) and the E. coli bacterium12.
* ISO 21702 tests for SARS-CoV-2 Variants (Omicron, BA.5), H3N2, H1N1 and ISO 22196 tests for Staphylococcus and E. coli.Learn more about ASUS Antimicrobial Guard PlusWatch ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus video
viral & bacterial inhibiting effect
ISO 21702 (virus inhibition)
ISO 22196 (bacterial inhibition)
of bacterial inhibition16
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
viruses and bacteria inhibition
Viruses and bacteria are everywhere in our daily life. Antimicrobial Guard Plus inhibits all viruses and bacteria with an envelope (the outermost layer of many types of viruses and bacteria) from the surface of the protected parts. ISO 21702 testing shows that it can inhibit the growth of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), H1N1, H3N2 (Influenza A) and harmful bacteria.
SARS-CoV-2 virus (COVID-19)
Since 2020, COVID-19 has ravaged the globe. More than 580M people17 worldwide have been infected.
Influenza A (H3N2)
The influenza A and B viruses that routinely spread in people are responsible for seasonal flu epidemics each year18.
Escherichia coli (abbreviated as E. coli) are bacteria found in the environment, foods. Although most strains of E. coli are harmless, others can make you sick19.
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
Silver ions prevents 99% reproduction
Without ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus, an estimated sample of 10,000 (pfu/ml) cells grew to 28,000 (pfu/ml). Performing the same test with Antimicrobial Guard Plus saw the count reduced to just 16 (pfu/ml) — a growth restriction of more than 99%.
User Friendly Design
Safe and secure
Physical webcam privacy shield
Vivobook 15 takes your privacy and security seriously. There’s an integrated privacy shield that slides over the webcam for instant privacy, shielding you against prying eyes and disturbances.
Unlock in one touch
Accessing your Vivobook 15 has never been easier or more secure. With the built-in fingerprint sensor3 on the touchpad and Windows Hello, there’s no need to type in your password every time — all you need is just a single touch.
Wide open for sharing
The 180° lay-flat hinge makes it so much easier when you want to share stuff with those around you, too. The optional keyboard backlight on Vivobook 15 is perfect for working in dim environments.
Standout webcam effect – ASUS 3DNR
ASUS 3D Noise Reduction (3DNR) Technology significantly upgrades the webcam image clarity for clearer conference calls.
Next-level ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology
To provide exceptional remote-working and video-conferencing experiences, Vivobook 15 features ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology that employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. This technology helps to filter out ambient noise for optimum group conference-call quality.
Turn on your device’s audio and try the demo to experience the amazing difference that AI Noise-Canceling Technology can make in different environments.
Conference calls with more possibilities
Conference calls can be single-presenter or multi-presenter, gathered around a single laptop with voices coming from various directions. With the upgraded system enabled via the MyASUS app, it detects and optimizes audio from either one direction or from all directions — ensuring top conference call audio quality.
Single presenter conference call
Single-presenter conference call mode can filter out noise and other voices, and ensures only the voice in front of laptop can be heard. When you switch on the Target Speaker Tracking mode it can even target and track new talkers within a 180° arc, making the feature ideal for recording large groups as well as for individuals.
Multi-presenter conference call
Multi-presenter conference call mode filters out ambient noise whilst identifying multiple voices from all directions and distances, so all voices can be heard more clearly.
Perfect in every detail
Vivobook 15 keeps you fully connected with its comprehensive I/O ports. There’s a USB-C® 3.2 Gen 1 port, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, a USB 2.0 port, HDMI® output and an audio combo jack — so it’s easy to connect all your existing peripherals, displays and projectors.
USB 3.2 Gen 1
USB-C® 3.2 Gen 1 with power delivery
audio combo jack
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master technology
ASUS offers a comprehensive range of wireless connectivity solutions. With up to WiFi 6E fast resolution along with ASUS WiFi Master technology, Vivobook 15 enhances fast and stable connection.Learn more about WiFi 6E
World’s most strictly tested US military-grade laptop durability25
ASUS laptops5 are engineered with extraordinary toughness meet the exacting US MIL-STD-810H military-grade standard, undergoing 12 rigorous test methods and 26 punishing test procedures — exceeding industry standards. The upshot is a range of products that are renowned for reliability and durability. These factors also inherently benefit longevity and thus sustainability, so you can work, travel or relax with the confidence that your ASUS laptop is ready for the real world — today, and long into the future.Learn more about each laptop quality test results
1. Functional shock
Operational, Unpackage, 40 g, 11 ms, 18 shocks
2. Transportation shock – on road
Non-operational, Package, 5.1-7.6 g, 11 ms, 3-42 shocks
Non-operational, Unpackage, 30-50 g, 18 shocks
4. Crash hazard shock
Non-operational, Unpackage, 75 g, 6 ms, 12 shocks
5. Bench handling
Operational, Unpackage, 100 mm
6. Two-wheeled trailer
Non-operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 32 minutes
7. Wheeled vehicle
Non-operational vibration:5-500 Hz
Duration: 40 minutes
8. Common carrier
Operational vibration: 5-500 Hz, Duration: 60 minutes
High Temperature Test
9. Basic hot storage and transit
Non-operational, 30~63°C, 168 hours, 5~44% humidity
10. Basic hot operational
Operational, 30~43°C, 72 hours, 14~44% humidity
11. Hot dry storage and transit
Non-operational, 33~71°C, 168 hours
12. Hot dry operational
Operational, 32~49°C, 72 hours
Low Temperature Test
13. Basic climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -25~-33°C, 168 hours
14. Basic climatic operational
Operational, -21~-32°C, 72 hours
15. Cold climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -37~-46°C, 168 hours
16. Cold climatic operational
Operational, -37~-46°C, 72 hours
Sand and Dust Test
17. Blowing dust
Particle density: 10 +/- 7 g/m3
Air velocity: 300~1750 ft/min
18. Blowing sand
Particle density: 1.2 g/m3
Air velocity: 28 m/s
19. Altitude storage
Non-operational, 40,000 feet, -20°C, 12 hours
20. Altitude operation
Operational, 15,000 feet, 5°C/40°C, 12 hours
Freeze and Thaw Test
21. Freeze and thaw test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
22. Humidity test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 10 days
Temperature Shock Test
23. Temperature shock
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
Solar Radiation Test
24. Solar radiation
Spectral irradiance: 1120 W/m2, 49°C
Duration: 24 hours, 3 cycles
Mechanical Vibration Test
25. Mechanical vibration
Frequency: 4-33 Hz
Duration: 2 hours
Explosive Atmosphere Test
26. Explosive atmosphere
Altitude: 15,000~3300 feet
Explosive air: 95% n-Hexane
Truly personalized workflow
MyASUS hosts a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your laptop. GlideX is a powerful cross-device screen-sharing solution. ScreenXpert helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC, giving you full control of your workflow!
MyASUS provides easy access to ASUS apps that are designed to help you maintain your system, update your software, optimize your PC’s performance, and contact ASUS for after-sales support.Learn more about MyASUS
AI Noise-Canceling Technology
Display Color Profile
One-Click System Diagnosis
GlideX is a cross-device screen-sharing solution that uses wired or wireless connections to give you a bigger and better space for work and play. GlideX optimizes your workflow in the blink of an eye!Learn more about GlideX
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs — which you can download from Microsoft Store or find in your PC’s Start menu — helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC and puts you in full control of your workflow!Learn more about ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
Cam / Mic Switch
- The devices referred to on this web page are the most highly-specified models available. Some models and configurations may not have an OLED display option. Please check the product specifications to ensure that the correct type of display is configured before purchasing in-store or online.
- Maximum RAM capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- Maximum SSD capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- Backlit keyboard and integrated fingerprint sensor are optional.
- Clinical testing using the ISO 21702 and ISO 22196 standard protocol proved that viral and bacterial growth were inhibited by 99% over a 24-hour period. A 99% reduction in potentially harmful microorganisms is defined as the number of viruses and bacteria on the surface dropping from 1,000,000 (cfu/pfu) to 100 (cfu/pfu).
- The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810 testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. The test is performed under laboratory conditions. Any damage caused by attempts to replicate these test conditions would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
- The figures are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- WIFI 6E is backwards-compatible with legacy 802.11 specs. Actual performance of WIFI 6E may vary in real-world situations.
- The screen-to-body ratio is calculated based on the visible body area of the display when the laptop is opened to 90° and the active display area.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- ISO 21702 specifies proper methods for measuring antiviral activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces of antiviral-treated products. Test Viruses used in this International Standard are as follows: Influenza: An enveloped virus known to cause respiratory tract infection in humans. Feline calicivirus: A non-enveloped virus used in place of noroviruses known to cause enteric pathogens due to similar biological properties.
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
- COVID-19, H3N2, H1N1, E. coli and Staphylococcus tests were performed by independent third-party laboratories: Boken Quality Evaluation Institute, Japan Textile Products Quality and Technology Center, and National Defense Medical Center.
- Antimicrobial treatments are manufactured by Co-Action Corporation.
- The Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) is the Federal statute that governs the registration, distribution, sale, and use of pesticides in the United States.
- The Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR, Regulation (EU) 528/2012) concerns the placing on the market and use of biocidal products, which are used to protect humans, animals, materials or articles against harmful organisms like pests or bacteria, by the action of the active substances contained in the biocidal product.
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antibacterial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
- As of 22 August 2022, refer to WHO Coronavirus (COVID-19) Dashboard. https://covid19.who.int/
- Learn more: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/viruses/index.htm
- Learn more: https://www.cdc.gov/ecoli/ecoli-prevention.html
- The actual composition of ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus may vary.
- ASUS Antimicrobial Technology is applied to the laptop areas that users touch most frequently. ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus is applied to the palm rest area and backlit keyboards. ASUS Antimicrobial Guard is applied to the fingerprint sensor, touchpad, and non-backlit keyboards. A sticker on the laptop will help to identify the device is covered by Antimicrobial Guard Plus or Antimicrobial Guard due to different spec configuration.
- This amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control layer (MAC) that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting at least four times improvement in the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario, while maintaining or improving the power efficiency per station. For additional details visit: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0165-01-0hew-802-11-hew-sg-proposed-par.docx
- 802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rate, ~3x faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36 ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6 ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
- Selected products are tested using enhanced military-grade MIL-STD-810H durability standards, with 12 test methods and 26 test procedures, to ensure extraordinary toughness. Based on ASUS internal market research using available information and testing reports from main laptop brand websites on Oct 28, 2022, ASUS consumer laptops use a regime consisting of 26 test procedures, which is the consumer laptop industry’s strictest and most extensive test regime for the MIL-STD-810H standard.
- EPEAT registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
- Percentage varies according to device configuration.