Vivobook Pro 15 OLED (K6502)
World-leading 15.6’’ 2.8K 120 Hz OLED laptop
The core of creation
Find your creative balance
More creating, less waiting
Switch to win
It’s cool to go fast
Quality is everything
ASUS OLED DISPLAY
Cinematic OLED brilliance
Ultimate 120 Hz / 0.2 ms for exceptional motion clarity
How 120 Hz / 0.2 ms OLED display has better motion clarity than 165 Hz / 3 ms LCD display
ASUS SPLENDID TECHNOLOGY
Customizable colour gamut for every need
Perfect brightness, anywhere
Support up to 40 Gbps data transfer
Support up to 10 Gbps data transfer
Support 4K display
Support up to 312 MB/s data transfer
Choose your style
Designed to impress
Create for longer
Brilliantly nuanced ErgoSense keyboard
Dished key caps
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
Full-sized keyboard 19.05 mm
It’s time to say hello to ErgoSense, and goodbye to cramped laptop keyboards! The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard, so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Enhanced number key layout
Blitz through data-crunching tasks with the enhanced number key layout! This features hotkeys for the calculator, CE and +/- functions, along with increased spacing to match the full-size key pitch for more intuitive number entry.
ASUS ANTIBACTERIAL GUARD
99% bacterial inhibition. Your health safeguarded.
Secure your creativity
One touch login
Shield your privacy
Real-time webcam image optimization
Without 3DNR algorithm
With 3DNR algorithm
NOISE CANCELLATION + 3 MICS
Next-level ASUS AI noise-cancelling audio technology
Surround yourself with sound
Smart Amplifier — 3.5x louder sound, zero distortion
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master Premium technology
Power up your imagination
Truly personalised workflow
Your PC just got better
Your on-the-go work and play space
ScreenXpert 3 for ASUS PCs
Manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC
- Xbox Game Pass optional. 30-day trial for Xbox Game Pass for PC. Activation required. Credit card required. Unless you cancel, you will be charged the current subscription rate when your trial ends. Game catalog varies over time (xbox.com/gamepass). A conversion ratio applies for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users. Limit: 1 per person/account.
- The characteristics of an OLED display can eventually change over long periods of use, leading to visible changes. This is completely normal, and can cause behavior such as image burn-in or persistence: this means that a faint ghost of an image remains visible even when it’s replaced by a new image. These effects are more likely to occur if a non-moving (static) high-contrast image is displayed for an excessively long time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimise this risk by setting Windows Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimises the potential for burn-in to maximise the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjusting the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- Based on currently available 15.6” 2.8K 120 Hz OLED laptop displays as of June 2022. By default, all models are set to a 60 Hz refresh rate. Users can increase this to the display’s maximum refresh rate manually via the display settings. For more information, please read the guidelines: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1013049/#Win11_A3.
- Graphics card model varies according to device configuration.
- Average test results: Delta E < 1.5, +/- 0.5. Over time, the Delta E value of the display may change. It is recommended to recalibrate the color to ensure color accuracy.
- Maximum RAM capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- The figures are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- Battery durability will vary depending on usage.
- Fast Charging Technology is tested while the device is powered off with the default adapter included with the device. Charging time may vary +/- 10% due to system tolerance.
- Specs vary according to device configuration.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- Tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces).
- Performance claim is based on the Cinebench R20 Multi Core benchmark, comparing the score of Zenbook Pro Duo UX582ZM tested by ASUS in Feb 2022 (configured with an Intel Core i7-12700H CPU, 32 GB LPDDR5, and a 1 TB PCIe 4.0 SSD), to Zenbook Pro Duo UX582HM (with an Intel Core i7-11700H CPU, 16 GB DDR4, a 512 GB PCIe 4.0 SSD). Test settings: select Performance mode under Fan profile in MyASUS, and idle the laptop for 30 to 60 seconds prior to running the benchmark under AC mode.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- Compared to average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has 10 ms response time.
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
- ASUS Antibacterial Guard is applied on the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including *the palm rest area, keyboard, touchpad and power button/fingerprint sensor.
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antibacterial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
- WiFi 6E availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature only supported by Windows 11 or later. WiFi 6E is only available on the 12th Gen.
- 802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rate, ~3x faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- This amendment defines standardised modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control layer (MAC) that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting at least four times improvement in the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario, while maintaining or improving the power efficiency per station. For additional details visit: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0165-01-0hew-802-11-hew-sg-proposed-par.docx
- “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36 ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6 ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
- MIL-STD 810H establishes a methodology for testing products against environmental stresses under controlled laboratory conditions. Such testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Standard testing may vary between devices, please check with your local supplier for advisory.
Switch between apps
Show all open windows
Swipe up with three fingers on the touchpad
Show the desktop
Swipe down with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between open apps or windows
Swipe left or right with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between desktops
Swipe left or right with four fingers on the screen