- All-new ASUS Chromebox 4 features the power of 10th Generation Intel® Core™ or Celeron®processors.
- Dual HDMI and USB-C®3.2 Gen 1 ports support up to three 4K displays.
- Intel® WiFi 6 provides ultrafast network speeds.
- USB-C®3.2 Gen 1 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports enable quick data transfers, and USB-C also supports power delivery and DisplayPort connections.
- Automatic software and security updates protect the system from viruses, malware and other security issues.
- Built-in Google Play support enables access to thousands of Android apps via the power of a mini PC.
- New lockable VESA mount securely attaches to surfaces and offers expanded usage scenarios.
ASUS Chromebox 4 features a 10th Generation Intel® Core™ or Celeron® processor and DDR4-2666 memory for faster, smoother and more energy-efficient performance. It also supports up to three 4K displays and comes equipped with versatile USB-C® 3.2 Gen 1 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports for fast data transfers, and USB-C also supports power delivery and DisplayPort connections. Offering easy access to Android apps via Google Play, the device lets you enjoy your favorite apps with the power of a mini PC. For the added benefit of Chrome Enterprise, ASUS Chromebox Enterprise 4 option empowers businesses, IT administrators and remote employees with the tools they need for enhanced productivity and efficiency.
ASUS and Chrome Enterprise SolutionsASUS Chromebox Enterprise devices combine the end-user benefits of Chromeboxes with the business capabilities of Chrome OS for IT to secure, orchestrate and power the cloud workforce, and for further empowering your enterprise.Secure and intelligent hardware solutions for working remote.Get started immediately out of the box with zero-touch enrollment.Learn more
Choose the apps that suit your needs
Extensive connectivity with power-delivery technology
Triple-display productivity with true 4K UHD visuals
Lightweight, space-saving design
ASUS Chromebox 4 for education
- Great manageability: You can set up in minutes and centrally manage 100 to 100,000 devices across your school, district or region.
- Perfect for sharing: Students can share a single device but still have a personalized experience just by signing in to their individual accounts.
- Easy collaboration: Create, share and edit files in real time with G Suite for Education tools. Everyone is on the same page, and as files are automatically synchronized in the cloud.
- Seamless learning: Enjoy a consistent experience on any device that is logged into a Google account. Study and get homework done anywhere and anytime you want to.
- Cost-effective: Chromebox 4 is made to lower your total cost of ownership with a value-packed combination of hardware and software.
A simple and seamless digital experience
Powerful networking capabilities
Enjoy faster and more stable wireless connections thanks to dual-band 802.11ax WiFi 6.
ASUS Chromebox 4 automatically keeps itself up-to-date when connected to the internet, so you'll always have the latest features and virus protection.
Access files anywhere
Files are automatically synchronized to Google Drive**, so you always have access to your files in the cloud anytime, anywhere. All you have to do is log on to your Google account on any device.
ASUS Chromebox 4 has a wide assortment of apps that work online and offline. You can read and edit documents, spreadsheets or presentations even without an internet connection!
Chrome devices can be automatically enrolled in a specified domain when first connected to the internet, eliminating the need for high-volume manual enrollment and saving IT a great deal of time and effort.
*Auto Update Expiration (AUE) dates are available here.
**Get Google One with 100 GB of storage and other exclusive benefits for 12 months when you purchase a new ASUS Chromebox 4. Learn more here.
Google Admin console
Google Chrome's web-based management console lets you easily manage users, applications or devices across your organization from a single dashboard. With Chrome device management, IT administrators can configure Chrome features for their users, allow or block apps and extensions, as well as force install apps.
‧Turn services on or off for individual users: For example, you can restrict access to Google Meet for most users, but turn it on for selected users. You can even create a group authorized to access specific functions.
‧Configure settings for individual Chrome devices: The Google Admin console lets you manage thousands of Chrome devices. For example, if the Chrome devices in your Asia offices require different Chrome configurations compared with devices in other regions, you can create an Asia organizational unit and configure customized Chrome OS device settings for that unit.
Built-in security features
ASUS Chromebox 4 automatically installs updates when connected to the internet, so you always have the latest software version and security fixes. Additionally, a protected and encapsulated onboard micro-controller security chip safeguards internal data structures against threats.
Account-based data access makes ASUS Chromebox 4 ideal as a shared computer. Individual users can easily switch between accounts and a Guest mode login option deletes all browsing history and downloaded files when the user exits the session.
Kensington lock slot
A Kensington lock and padlock slot provide additional physical security to ensure your ASUS Chromebox 4 and data is kept safe.
Thoroughly tested for reliability
Temperature and Humidity Test
Line Voltage and Frequency Test
Keyboard & mouse for Chrome OS
An optional bundle includes an ultraslim, compact and quiet keyboard and a comfortable, ambidextrous mouse that's perfect for any user. The keyboard comes with a special layout for Chrome OS, providing access to all your favorite shortcuts, Google Assistant™ and search keys. Both keyboard and mouse are designed to be compatible with Chrome OS for intuitive user experiences. More information is available, here.