ASUS TUF Gaming K7 Optical-Mech Keyboard with IP56 resistance to dust and water, aircraft-grade aluminum, and Aura Sync lighting
- Engineered with innovative optical-mechanical switches for precise actuation that’s 25X faster than a standard mechanical keyboard, and supplied with both tactile and linear switches
- IP56 resistance to dust and water ingress, aircraft-grade aluminum faceplate and up to twice the lifespan of traditional mechanical switches for long-term reliability
- Broad, deep memory-foam pad for comfortable, and integrated magnets for fast attachment or removal.
- Individually-backlit keys with Aura Sync RGB LED technology for unlimited personalization options
- Map macros on-the-fly to our fully programmable keys, adjust settings with enhanced Armoury II software, and store profiles on the keyboard’s onboard memory
The ASUS TUF K7 is an optical, mechanical keyboard with IP56 resistance and aircraft aluminum built quality from ASUS in their TUF lineup series.
With brands entering the peripheral game inch by inch, it is inevitable for ASUS to release TUF keboards for the gamers/users that require a little additional toughness to their gear.
Cross-country skiers with gaming power. The Asus TUF Gaming FX705GE smoothly brings all current computer games onto the matte 17.3-inch screen (FHD, IPS).
Strong build quality with great and durable components.
Hands on the TUF Gaming A1 - The reliability SSD box hard drive
Hands on the SSD TUF GAMING A1 - Reliability, water resistant
In the hands of the Gaming A1 - The best box Hard Drive SSD
In the hands of the SSD TUF GAMING A1 box - Durable, fast, and water resistance
Considering specs and features it can be defined as one of the best Best Buy.
We are faced with a keyboard with opto-mechanical switches, which are particularly appreciated by those players who care a lot about response times.
We recently saw how to make an 'ASUS ProArt PC', but the Taiwanese company's range designed for creators and professionals is particularly rich and also includes several AMD motherboards, thanks to which very powerful workstations can be realised by relying on the US designer's CPUs with many cores and threads.