Find your perfect match
compare up to 4 products
Intel® Socket LGA1200 for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors & 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 JHL8540 Controller
2 x USB Type-C® ports (Support Thunderbolt™ 4 and USB 4 technology)
- up to 40Gbps for Thunderbolt devices
- The Type-C_1 supports up to 20V/5A, 100W quick charge feature, Type-C_2 support up to 9V/3A, 27W quick charge feature.
2 x mini DisplayPort IN ports
1 x 6-pin PCIe power connector for quick charge function
1 x USB 2.0 header
1 x Thunderbolt header
PCIe 3.0 x4 interface
Supports DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution 7680 x 4320@60Hz*
* Max resolution support will depend on your VGA source
2 x mini DisplayPort cables (links graphics output from motherboard’s or discrete graphics card’s DisplayPort to the mini DisplayPort IN port on the ThunderboltEX 4 card)
1 x USB 2.0 cable
1 x 14-1 pin Thunderbolt header cable
1 x User manual
1 x Support DVD with Thunderbolt™ driver
Please note that only ASUS Intel 500 series and later motherboards with a 14-1 pin Thunderbolt header can support ThunderboltEX 4 card.
*Refer to the following link for an up-to-date list of compatible models:
Windows® 10 - 64 bit
Intel® B560 Chipset
4.6 inch x 7.1 inch (11.77 cm*18.05 cm)
Supports 2 x M.2 slots and 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
1 x Realtek 1Gb EthernetASUS LANGuard
Rear USB:Total 6 portsFront USB:Total 6 ports
Windows 10 64bit
microATX24.4cm x 21.1cm
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- *Precise specifications and features vary by model . Please refer to the specification page
- The product (electrical , electronic equipment, Mercury-containing button cell battery) should not be placed in municipal waste. Check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
- The use of trademark symbol (TM, ®) appears on this website means that the word text, trademarks, logos or slogans, is being used as trademark under common laws protection and/or registered as Trademark in U.S. and/or other country/region.
Copied to clipboard