Find your perfect match
Supports Intel® 10 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list.
** Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Supports PCIe M.2 storage devices only. Maximum SSDs support will vary, depends on different motherboard´s design.
4 x M.2 access LEDs
4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR5 6000(OC)/ 5800(OC)/ 5600(OC)/ 5400(OC)/ 5200(OC)/ 5000(OC)/ 4800MT/s Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory*
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists), and memory frequency support depends on the CPU types.
Supports PCIe 3.0 bandwidth for other RAID on CPU models.
Maximum numbers of M.2 SSD support will vary, depending on different CPU specs and PCIe bifurcation settings in different ASUS motherboards.
Please see the FAQ link for full compatible lists and further information:
2 x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 ports (USB Type-C®) support DisplayPort*** and Thunderbolt™ video outputs****
* Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types. Please refer to www.intel.com for any updates.
** Support 4K@60Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1.
*** Support 8K@60Hz as specified in DisplayPort 1.4.
**** Output at TBT4_E1 and TBT4_E2, the USB Type-C® ports right under RJ45 ports, each requires a USB-C to DisplayPort adapter cable. For display connection and video output configuration regarding DP IN and Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 ports, please refer to the user manual for more details. VGA resolution support depends on processors' or graphic cards' resolution.
Intel® 13th & 12th Gen Processors*
2 x PCIe 5.0/4.0/3.0 x16 slot(s) (supports x16 or x8/x8 mode(s))
Intel® Z690 Chipset**
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (supports x4 mode)
* Supports PCIe bandwidth bifurcation for RAID on CPU function, please refer to PCIe bifurcation & M.2 setting in PCIe x16 slot (from CPU) table on support site.** Supports Intel® Optane Memory H Series on PCH-attached PCIE slot
Intel® 13th & 12th Gen Processors
M.2_1 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280/22110
- Intel® 12th Gen processors support PCIe 4.0 x4 mode.
Intel® Z690 Chipset**
M.2_2 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280 (supports PCIe 4.0 x4 mode)
M.2_3 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280/22110 (supports PCIe 4.0 x4 mode)
M.2_4 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280 (supports PCIe 4.0 x4 & SATA modes)***
8 x SATA 6Gb/s ports***
* Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports NVMe RAID 0/1/5, SATA RAID 0/1/5/10.
** Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports Intel® Optane Memory H Series on PCH attached M.2 slots.
*** M.2_4 slot shares bandwidth with SATA6G_5~8. SATA6G5~8 will be suspended once either a SATA or NVMe device is detected at M.2_4.
2x2 Wi-Fi 6E (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax)
Supports 2.4/5/6GHz frequency band*
Bluetooth v5.2 hardware ready**
* WiFi 6E 6GHz regulatory may vary between countries, and function will be ready in Windows 11 or later.** Bluetooth v5.2 function will be ready in Windows 11 or later.
2 x Thunderbolt™ 4 port(s) (2 x USB Type-C®) with up to 5V/3A, 15W charging support
6 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s) (6 x Type-A)Front USB:Total 7 ports
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 connector(s) (support(s) USB Type-C® with 60W PD/QC4+)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports2 x USB 2.0 header(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 ports
Realtek S1220A 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC*
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Internal audio Amplifier to enhance the highest quality sound for headphone and speakers
- Supports: Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input (Line-in)
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192 kHz playback*"
- Power pre-regulator reduces power input noise to ensure consistent performance
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors
- Dedicated audio PCB layers
- Audio cover
- Unique de-pop circuit
* Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192 kHz is not supported for 7.1 Surround Sound audio.** A chassis with an HD audio module in the front panel is required to support 7.1 Surround Sound audio output.
2 x Thunderbolt™ 4 USB Type-C® port(s)
6 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s) (6 x Type-A)
2 x DisplayPort (Input only)
1 x HDMI® port
1 x ASUS Wi-Fi Module
1 x Marvell® AQtion 10Gb Ethernet port
1 x Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet port
5 x Audio jacks
1 x BIOS FlashBack™ button
Fan and Cooling related
1 x 4-pin CPU Fan header(s)
1 x 4-pin CPU OPT Fan header(s)
1 x 4-pin AIO Pump header(s)
5 x 4-pin Chassis Fan header(s)
1 x 24-pin Main Power connector
1 x 8-pin +12V Power connector
1 x 4-pin +12V Power connector
4 x M.2 slots (Key M)
8 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 (support(s) USB Type-C®)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
2 x USB 2.0 header(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 ports
3 x Addressable Gen 2 header(s)
1 x AURA RGB header(s)
1 x Clear CMOS header
1 x COM Port header
1 x CPU Over Voltage jumper
1 x Front Panel Audio header (AAFP)
1 x M.2 slot (Key E)
1 x SPI TPM header (14-1pin)
1 x 20-3 pin System Panel header with Chassis intrude function
1 x RTC Battery header1 x Thermal Sensor header
ASUS 5X PROTECTION III
- DIGI+ VRM (- Digital power design with DrMOS)
- Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection
- ESD Guards
- Overvoltage Protection
- Stainless-Steel Back I/O
- M.2 Q-Latch
- Q-LED (CPU [red], DRAM [yellow], VGA [white], Boot Device [yellow green])
ASUS Thermal Solution
- M.2 heatsink
- VRM heatsink design
ASUS EZ DIY
- BIOS FlashBack™ button
- BIOS FlashBack™ LED
- Box Headers
- ProCool II
- Pre-mounted I/O shield
- AURA RGB header(s)- Addressable Gen 2 header(s)
ASUS Exclusive Software
- AURA Creator
- AURA Sync
- Fan Xpert 4
- Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation
AI Suite 3
- 5-Way Optimization with AI Overclocking
Fan Xpert 4
IT Management software supported
- ASUS Control Center Express(ACCE)
ProArt Creator Hub
Norton Anti-virus software (Free Trial version)
AI Overclocking Guide
ASUS EZ DIY
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ ModeFlexKey
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- *Precise specifications and features vary by model . Please refer to the specification page
- The product (electrical , electronic equipment, Mercury-containing button cell battery) should not be placed in municipal waste. Check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
- The use of trademark symbol (TM, ®) appears on this website means that the word text, trademarks, logos or slogans, is being used as trademark under common laws protection and/or registered as Trademark in U.S. and/or other country/region.