Zenbook Flip 13 OLED (UX363, 11th Gen Intel®)
view on your table
View the model in 3D
Flexible performance, effortless mobility
The distinctively elegant ZenBook Flip 13 OLED has an all-new design that combines ultimate portability with supreme versatility. Its sleek NanoEdge FHD OLED display and 360° ErgoLift hinge make ZenBook Flip 13 OLED extra compact, and the super-slim 13.9 mm chassis houses a wide range of I/O ports for easy connectivity. Its Intel® Core™ processor gives you effortless performance for on-the-go productivity and visual creativity. ZenBook Flip 13 OLED is the versatile and powerful all-rounder that’s your perfect business or creative partner.
Flex with style
The 360° ErgoLift hinge on ZenBook Flip 13 OLED has a silky-smooth, stepless action that holds the display securely at any angle. It offers the versatility to work or relax using any mode you choose: laptop, tent, stand or tablet. The ErgoLift hinge is also torture-tested to ensure maximum reliability for total peace of mind.
Thin, light, and fully connectable
ZenBook Flip 13 OLED is designed for effortless portability. It’s surprisingly light — just 1.3 kg — and a mere 13.9 mm thin, so it’s perfect for on-the-go productivity and creativity. Even with its super-slim design, ZenBook Flip 13 OLED is packed with I/O options: with HDMI, USB Type-A and two Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C® ports, it’s the world’s thinnest convertible laptop with such an impressive list of ports!1
Extreme battery life
ZenBook Flip 13 OLED uses a high-capacity battery that won’t let you down, however long and demanding your working day is. Its fast-charge technology lets you recharge to 60% capacity in as little as 49 minutes, so you can be up and running quicker than ever. ASUS USB-C Easy Charge lets you use a wide range of standard USB-C chargers for convenient charging on the go.
long battery life
fast-charging in 49 minutes
USB-C® Easy Charge
Maximum display precision
Artists, photographers and designers will love what the FHD OLED NanoEdge display combined with the optional ASUS Pen can offer. The smooth-as-silk touchscreen supports the 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity that the ASUS Pen offers, providing an upgraded experience that makes ZenBook Flip 13 OLED your perfect choice for casual creativity, note-taking and intuitive editing in any supported app.Learn more about ASUS OLED displays
FHD OLED4 resolution
pressure level support
The versatile ZenBook Flip 13 OLED offers uncompromising performance. Every component has been selected and tuned to deliver the best possible performance. The result is a compact, ultraportable powerhouse that’s faster than ever before. Its new generation processing power always delivers the smoothest experience, however demanding the task.
Windows 11 Home
11th Gen Intel® processor
integrated Intel® graphics
* Intel Evo verification applies to selected models and configurations. ZenBook Flip 13 OLED (UX363EA) with an Intel Core processor and FHD OLED panel option is Intel Evo-verified.
A comprehensive set of high-performance I/O ports gives ZenBook Flip 13 OLED the connectivity you need for flexibility in the office or on the road. It even has HDMI and USB Type-A ports — a remarkable engineering feat in such a slim chassis — along with two Thunderbolt 4 USB-C ports with Power Delivery and DisplayPort support for ultrafast and versatile connectivity.
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master Premium
ASUS offers a comprehensive range of wireless connectivity solutions. The WiFi 6 in your ZenBook Flip 13 OLED allows you to load online content in the blink of an eye, and it's made even better by ASUS WiFi Master Premium technology, which includes ASUS WiFi Stabilizer and ASUS WiFi SmartConnect. For rock-solid stability in your WiFi connections, WiFi Stabilizer filters out wireless interference, so you’ll always enjoy the fastest possible speeds. WiFi SmartConnect automatically selects the best WiFi source, so your laptop connects seamlessly to the best WiFi signal and known mobile hotspots.
Get the very best from your PC with MyASUS
MyASUS is the easy way to access handy ASUS apps that help you get more out of your laptop or desktop PC. Multitask using your iOS or Android phone with your PC, optimize your PC’s performance, or contact after-sales service and support. There’s also a huge range of popular app downloads and exclusive offers just for you!Learn more about MyASUS
Next-level ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology
With the increase in remote working and video conferences, we’ve introduced ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology to ensure the best communications experience. This technology employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. The ClearVoice Mic feature in the MyASUS app can filter out ambient noise, and the Multi-Presenter mode normalizes all individual voices from different positions for optimum group conference-call quality. The ClearVoice Speaker feature filters out all ambient noise apart from human speech — so you’ll hear what everyone else is saying. Try the demo to experience the amazing difference that AI Noise-Canceling Technology can make in different environments.
Press play to experience ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology
Turn on your device audio to hear the difference.
AI noise cancelation
Ultimate user experience
From its camera to its touchpad, living with ZenBook Flip 13 OLED is always a satisfying experience, thanks to a host of productivity-enhancing features.
- Edge-to-edge keyboard
- Function Keys
- IR Camera
ZenBook Flip 13 OLED is available with the innovative ASUS NumberPad 2.0, a dual-function touchpad with an integrated LED-illuminated numeric keypad. Even when NumberPad is activated, the touchpad can be used for cursor control, thanks to its intelligent software.
ZenBook Flip 13 OLED introduces a new edge-to-edge keyboard design. It makes space for a whole row of extra function keys on the right side of the layout, improving productivity.
For added convenience, function keys allow you to easily capture screen grabs, lock the webcam, or access the MyASUS app.
With ZenBook Flip 13 OLED and Windows Hello, your face is your password! The front infrared (IR) camera8 on ZenBook Flip 13 OLED recognizes your face in seconds, allowing you to log in quickly and securely.
Harman Kardon audio
To give ZenBook Flip 13 OLED unsurpassed audio capabilities, the ASUS Golden Ear team cooperated with audio specialists Harman Kardon to produce high-quality stereo speaker experience and surround-sound effects that envelop you with cinema-quality audio. A special smart amplifier ensures maximum volume with minimum distortion for powerful, clear sound. ZenBook Flip 13 OLED delivers the most incredible sound from any angle!
ASUS Laptop Quality Tests
Ultratough: military-grade durability
ZenBook Flip 13 OLED meets the ultra-demanding MIL-STD 810G military standard for reliability and durability, undergoing a punishing test regime that includes extended tests for operation in harsh environments. It has also passed ASUS internal laptop tests that far exceed the standards set by the industry.
low temperature test
- As of March 16, 2020 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing ZenBook Flip 13 OLED to competing convertible laptops with a screen measuring 13.3 inches and a set of I/O ports including USB-C® Thunderbolt™ 3, USB Type-A and HDMI from vendors including Acer, Apple, HP, Huawei, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft and Samsung.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on August 23, 2020 using the 1080p Video Playback scenario. Test configuration: ZenBook Flip 13 OLED UX363EA, FHD OLED panel, Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 processor, 512 GB Intel® SSD + 32 GB Intel® Optane™ memory, 16 GB RAM. Test settings: WiFi enabled but disconnected (not connected to any access point), Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, display brightness set to 150 cd/m2, NumberPad off. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- The charging speed of a Power Delivery charger will match the connected adapter's power output, up to a maximum of  watts. USB-C® Easy Charge provides 4.5 watt charging when connected to a non-Power Delivery charger, including most portable and USB Type-A to USB-C® chargers. Some portable chargers may not support such features, depending on the configuration.
- The visual appearance of OLED displays may change over the product’s lifetime. This is expected behavior that can include image persistence or burn-in, where the display shows a faint remnant of an image even after a new image appears on the screen. This tends to occur only in extreme use cases, such as when a static, high-contrast image is continuously displayed for prolonged periods of time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows 10’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off – both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjust the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows 10 Settings tool.
- The stated 3.9 mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4.8 mm. The top bezel width is 8.9 mm and the bottom bezel width is 25 mm.
- Unless otherwise stated, data read and write speeds are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- Unless otherwise stated, claimed WiFi speeds are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- When setting up Windows Hello or using face login with the IR webcam, the infrared LED is activated to enhance facial recognition speed and accuracy. While the LED is illuminated, you may see a temporary small 'ripple' effect at the top of your OLED display. This is expected behavior, and only occurs during facial recognition. It does not affect the product lifespan or have any permanent effects on the display.
Innovative ErgoLift mechanism
The innovative 360° ErgoLift hinge on ZenBook Flip 13 OLED has a precision-engineered metal multi-gear mechanism that's cleverly designed to lift and tilt the keyboard into a comfortable typing position when the NanoEdge display is opened beyond 135°. This action also improves cooling airflow under the laptop. In tablet mode, the dual-action mechanism automatically rotates out of the way to allow the display to fold flat against the base. The ErgoLift hinge takes your ZenBook Flip 13 OLED experience to the next level.
improved typing position
USB-C® Easy Charge
USB-C Easy Charge support means that your ZenBook Flip 13 OLED can be used with a wide range of standard USB-C chargers. You can enjoy ultrafast charging with any PD (Power Delivery) certified charger, including the supplied 65-watt fast-charge adapter, or juice up your device on the go with airline chargers, portable chargers or power banks!3 It’s incredibly convenient when there are no wall sockets available, such as on flights or in vehicles.
Create with Windows Ink
The optional ASUS Pen works with Windows Ink to allow you to create sticky notes, so you can capture ideas and details as they happen. You can also use the intuitive Ink Tools in Microsoft Office apps to input handwriting or shapes, apply highlighting, or edit using gestures.
pressure level support
Up to the latest Intel Core i7 processor, now with powerful graphics
ZenBook Flip 13 OLED packs a real punch. It’s powered by the new 11th Generation Intel Core 10 nm processors, which deliver even better performance than the previous generation. The improved Intel® Iris® Xe graphics lets you perform a range of graphics-intensive tasks that you’d never think possible on such a thin and light laptop.
Ultrafast PCIe SSD technology
Lightning-fast SSD storage means that ZenBook Flip 13 OLED boots up in just a few seconds, and apps load almost instantaneously. The incredible read and write speeds ensure a super-smooth workflow so you won’t be kept waiting.
faster than PCIe 3.0 x24
faster than SATA 3 SSD4
faster than PCIe 3.0 x24
faster than SATA 3 SSD4
Lightning-fast Thunderbolt™ 4
The USB-C ports on ZenBook Flip 13 OLED feature the latest Thunderbolt 4 technology with Power Delivery and DisplayPort. Thunderbolt 4 is up to 8x faster than USB 3.2 Gen 1, and it’s amazingly versatile too. Using the Thunderbolt 4 port, you can fast-charge your laptop, plug in up to two 4K UHD external displays to enhance productivity, or connect to an external graphics dock — such as the ASUS XG Station Pro — for graphics-intensive apps.
Power Delivery charging
4K UHD external displays
external GPU dock
Ultrafast WiFi 6
With faster-than-wired speeds of up to 2.4 Gbps, the WiFi 6 in ZenBook Flip 13 OLED lets you enjoy smooth streaming of 4K UHD online videos, or transfer large creative files in an instant.
faster than WiFi 57
Clearer conference calls
Conference calls, where many colleagues may gather around a single laptop, present particular challenges for clarity — with voices coming from varied directions and distances. That’s where ClearVoice Mic’s Multi-Presenter Conference Call mode comes to the rescue. With this smart feature enabled, MyASUS detects and optimizes the individual voices before relaying them all at the same volume level — ensuring improved quality for group calls.
Efficient NumberPad 2.0
ASUS NumberPad 2.0 gives you an intuitive way to input numbers, improving productivity by solving the problem of the lack of a numeric keypad on compact devices. The new NumberPad 2.0 offers even more options for users: tapping on the top-right NumberPad icon for one second switches the function on or off, and tapping on the top-left icon lets you choose between two brightness levels. You can also swipe from the top-left icon in any direction to activate the Windows Calculator app on the display.
Improved webcam, clearer video calls
The new ASUS IR camera-tuning technology and large camera sensor allow ultrafast face login and significantly upgraded image processing capabilities compared to the previous generation. Your colleagues will be able to see you more clearly than ever during video conference calls, even in darker environments.