ASUS Lumina OLED
Experience Visuals Like Never Before
What's new in
ASUS Lumina OLED displays?
5 reasons to choose an OLED display
Experience perfection with an ASUS Lumina OLED display
Recommended OLED laptop
|ASUS Lumina OLED||ASUS LCD|
|COLOUR GAMUT||100% DCI-P3 (133% sRGB)Delta E < 12||62.5% sRGB (45% NTSC)|
|REFRESH RATE||Up to 120 Hz||60 Hz|
|RESPONSE TIME||0.2 ms||10 ms|
|PEAK BRIGHTNESS||HDR up to 600 nits||250 nits|
|CONTRAST RATIO||1,000,000:1VESA True Black 500/600 certified||1,000:1|
|HARMFUL BLUE LIGHT||6.5% (70% reduction)TUV certifiedFlicker-free dimming||21.5%|
|COLOUR DEPTH||Up to 1.07 billion colours||16.7 million colours|
|CUSTOMISED MODES||ASUS Splendid||X|
|BURN IN PREVENTION||ASUS OLED CareFree panel swap under warranty3||X|
|POWER SAVING||OLED power saving||X|
|PANEL PROTECTION||Thermal design protectionUS military-grade test||X|
Ultimate professional-grade colours
Ultimate professional-grade colours
World-leading motion clarity with up to 120 Hz OLED display
Fast response time on your laptop for motion clarity
Ultimate 120 Hz / 0.2 ms for exceptional motion clarity
Colour-perfect at any brightness
OLED has 1.6x colour volume compared to LCD
OLED has much higher perceptual brightness
True black: See the unseen
ASUS Splendid Technology
Customisable colour gamut for every need
Save your daily power with Target Mode
ASUS Tru2Life Technology
Advanced Pixel Optimisation for realistic video
70% blue-light reduction for eye care
Experience Flicker-Free Dimming for strain-free viewing
ASUS OLED Care
Protecting your OLED display
When your laptop is idle for over 30 minutes, a specially designed Pixel Refresh screensaver kicks in. This significantly reduces the chance of burn-in by making sure all the pixels are illuminated and darkened equally.
Your displayed pixels would move slightly to avoid consistently showing static images on your desktop (more apps to be compatible). The shifting effect is barely visible and wouldn’t affect usage.
Hiding Windows Taskbar when not in use can avoid showing static images, and thus reduces the chance of burn-in.
* Feature is off by default due to Microsoft policies.
Enabling a semi-transparent effect on Windows Taskbar can avoid showing static image. In effect, when moving apps underneath the Taskbar, the pixels illuminating the Taskbar area display different colours.
Built to Last with your OLED display
- Pantone validation may vary by panel configuration.
- Average tested result in MyASUS Splendid Display P3 and sRGB colour gamut: Delta E < 1, +/- 0.5, and may vary by specification.
- To further maximise the protection of your OLED laptop, ASUS has included OLED Care settings such as pixel refresh and pixel shifting, which are turned on by default. It’s important to note that if any burn-in issues do occur within the warranty period, which might vary by countries, ASUS offers a free exchange service for the affected OLED laptop as long as the user did not manually turn off the OLED Care functions.
- Compared to ASUS LCD laptop panel. ASUS LCD display has 10 ms response time.
- Data is measured with DisplayHDR Test Tool. Peak brightness may vary by panel configuration.
- ASUS Tru2Life technology is only compatible with Intel platforms.
- Compared to ASUS LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- See: https://www.nature.com/articles/srep05223.
- See: http://large.stanford.edu/courses/2017/ph240/kersten2.
- See: https://www.essilorpro.com/content/dam/essilor-redesign/product-resources/crizal/Blue-Light-Roundtable_White-Paper.pdf.
- The characteristics of an OLED display can eventually change over long periods of use, leading to visible changes. This is completely normal, and can cause behavior such as image burn-in or persistence: this means that a faint ghost of an image remains visible even when it’s replaced by a new image. These effects are more likely to occur if a non-moving (static) high-contrast image is displayed for an excessively long time.