ExpertBook B1 B1500
view on your table
View the model in 3D
Primed to perform. Configured for your business.
ASUS ExpertBook B1 is tailored for business, making it the smart choice for ambitious startups, established education organizations and growing firms of all sizes. It boasts high performance, military-grade durability, and extensive customization to empower your business. What’s more, it confidently handles whatever tasks come your way by featuring a full set of I/O ports, speedy WiFi 6 and cutting-edge AI noise-canceling technology. ExpertBook B1 streamlines your workflow to keep you productive.
Great all-around performance
Enjoy heavy-duty performance on ASUS ExpertBook B1, with an advanced 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor and NVIDIA® GeForce® discrete graphics1, delivering the powerful performance you need to get the job done. Coupled with up to 48 GB memory and capacious storage, B1 is the business laptop that equips you for even the most intensive work and ensures quick access to the content you need. It’s also primed for non-stop connectivity, with congestion-busting WiFi 62 and ASUS WiFi Master3 technology which help you automatically connect to the best WiFi signal, ensuring a rock-solid and stable connection wherever you are.
Windows 10 Pro
2 TB + 1 TB
ASUS Intelligence Performance Technology
The ultimate performance boost
ASUS Intelligent Performance technology is an ultra-efficient thermal design and power-saving solution. It uses ASUS-exclusive algorithms combined with up to five4 smart sensors, an aerodynamic design and an up to 90-watt5 power supply to intelligently increase CPU performance with improved stability, enabling a quieter and cooler laptop. With ASUS Intelligent Performance technology, ExpertBook B1 will deliver maximum performance for just as long as you need.
Thin and Light
ASUS ExpertBook B1 is a thin and light business laptop, weighing as little as 1.72 kg7 — so it’s handy to carry anywhere. Just pick up and go!
A bigger window on your world
The narrow-bezel NanoEdge display features a frameless three-sided wide-view, with slim bezels that create a 90% screen-to-body ratio for incredibly immersive viewing experiences.
Next-level AI noise-canceling audio technology
With the increase of remote work and video conferences, we implemented the ASUS AI noise-canceling technology to ensure the best experience. The AI Noise-Canceling Mic feature in the MyASUS9 app effectively filters out unwanted ambient noise. There are two modes: Single-presenter mode allows the voice directly in front of the PC to be heard clearly; while Multi-presenter mode clarifies speech from different direction, ensuring optimum quality for group conference calls. The AI Noise-Canceling Speaker feature filters out all ambient noise apart from human speech — so you’ll hear what everyone else is saying.
Press play to experience noise-canceling technology
Turn on your device audio to hear the difference.
Office (No noise canceling)
Office (With noise canceling)
Home (No noise canceling)
Home (With noise canceling)
Extensive connectivity options for superior versatility
Connectivity is especially important in a business laptop to handle all workloads. ASUS ExpertBook B1 is packed with a comprehensive selection of I/O ports, including the industry-leading Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 for lightning-fast, up to 40 Gbps data transfers, video output and fast-charge capability. It also has two USB 3.2 Gen 2 and a USB 2.0 Type-A, HDMI 2.0, Ethernet and a microSD card slot — so it’s primed and ready for the today’s remote-working paradigm. For enhanced reliability, the solidly constructed ports are test to endure over 10,000 insertions10.
An unbounded view
ASUS ExpertBook B1 helps you minimize the hassles and inconveniences of remote work. With both Thunderbolt 4 and HDMI 2.0 ports available, you’re free to connect up to two external 4K UHD displays. So, for example, you could host a video conference on B1’s own display while using two screens on either side to keep in view information that’s important to your call. The screen is also certified by TÜV Rheinland for low blue-light emissions, proving a more comfortable viewing experience that potentially helps to protect your eyes from damage.
Strong data security and privacy
ExpertBook B1 comes with a robust security system in place to ensure confidential and private data does not leak out. These include an integrated fingerprint sensor and physical webcam shield, plus TPM 2.0 to ensure attackers don’t get a behind the scenes to look at your private life. There’s even an integrated Kensington lock slot, making it quick and easy to secure your ExportBook B1.
Webcam privacy shield
Fingerprint-reading power button
ExpertBook B1 has built-in biometric security, with a fingerprint sensor that’s integrated into the power button. So, all you need to do to switch on and log is press the button — no difficult-to-remember passwords or PIN required.
Webcam privacy shield
A physical cover obscures ExpertBook B1’s webcam for an assurance of instant privacy when it’s not in use. Just slide it open to make video calls or recordings, and back across when you’re done.
A TPM chip securely stores authentication information used by software, such as passwords or encryption keys, to protect important data and transactions. Your details remain encrypted, virtually eliminating the risk of leaks through hacking.
The chassis design combines additional structural enhancements to meet the rigorous tests of daily use.
Military-grade toughness and build quality
Life on the road is tough, so ExpertBook B1 is designed to both meet and surpass exacting industry thresholds — including the ultra-demanding MIL-STD 810H US military standard. It’s built to survive every extreme, from freezing temperatures to the searing heat of desert storms, and high-speed shocks to everyday bumps. B1 also undergoes stringent in-house testing, including panel-pressure, shock and drop tests for an assurance of serious durability11.
Elevate your productivity in lots of little ways
ExpertBook B1 is engineered from the ground up to ease every aspect of your working, with a raft of innovative and configurable user-friendly features to drive your productivity. These include backlit keyboard, Ergolift hinge, and lay-flat display12. The display is designed to make life easier, with a hinge that allows it to swing through a full 180° — perfect for sharing information with colleagues or classmates.
The backlit keyboard lets you type effortlessly in dark environments, from aircraft cabins to dim offices.
The innovative ErgoLift hinge automatically tilts the keyboard to the most comfortable typing position.
The extended 180-degree hinge is smooth, flexible and durable, and allows the display to be laid flat for fast collaboration.
Maximum support, minimal effort
The ASUS Service Package offers a wider range of solutions that go beyond the standard warranty to meet the needs of business-critical IT environments. The extended offerings protect your business — not just the hardware — allowing you to customize a service solution that best meets your needs.
- ExpertBook B1 is available with Intel® UHD graphics, Intel® Iris® Xe graphics or NVIDIA® GeForce® MX330 graphics.
- WiFi 6 is backward compatible with the previous 802.11 specifications. Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. The actual performance of WiFi 6 may vary according to actual conditions.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- ExpertBook B1 models with Intel® UHD graphics, Intel® Iris® Xe graphics have one sensor; ExpertBook B1 models with NVIDIA® GeForce® MX330 graphics have five sensors.
- ExpertBook B1 models with Intel® UHD graphics, Intel® Iris® Xe graphics have a 65-watt power supply; ExpertBook B1 models with NVIDIA® GeForce® MX330 graphics have a 90-watt power supply.
- To enable Performance Mode, please keep the laptop plugged in for the best performance, set the Windows power option as ASUS Recommended Mode, and select Performance Mode in the MyASUS software.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- The stated width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4.6 mm. The stated width of the bottom bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the visible edge of the display when the laptop is opened to 90°. Measured based on standard (not anti-glare) display configuration.
- The Link to MyASUS Mirror and Screen Extender function work on Android version 8.0 or above. iOS is not supported.
- Up to 10,000 insertions for Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C, 8,000 insertions for DC-jack, and 5,000 insertions for all other ports.
- The testing data includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests.
- Fingerprint sensor, backlit keyboard and a front camera are optional.
- Service and warranty coverage may depend on country and territory. Service may not be available in all markets. We recommend that you check with your local retailers to confirm the options available.
- Must be purchased and activated within 90 days of your ASUS product purchase date via ASUS Premium Care.