ASUS Premium Care - Introduction
We care for your gear - ASUS gives you better protection with Premium Care.
What is ASUS Premium Care?
With ASUS Premium Care, you can extend your warranty period, expand the warranty coverage, and add extra protection to your ASUS Products with hassle-free repair or replacement.
When can I purchase ASUS Premium Care for my ASUS Products?
1. ASUS Warranty Extension Package must be purchased and activated within the warranty period of your ASUS products.
2. ASUS other services (Local Accidental Damage Protection/ Battery Service Package/ Hard Disk Drive Retention/ On-Site Service) must be purchased and activated within 180 days of your ASUS product invoice date.
3. Only Notebook/ Commercial Notebook/ Gaming Notebook can be purchased for extended warranty within the machine warranty period, and the total warranty is limited to a maximum of three years.
Where can I purchase ASUS Premium Care for my ASUS Products?
ASUS Premium Care can only be purchased in the country where you originally purchased your brand-new ASUS Product from. You can purchase from:
- MyASUS app: Click Here to see MyASUS Warranty extension package Purchase Process
- Visit and input your serial number to check which kind of ASUS Premium Care is suitable for you.
- Visit and click on warranty extension section.
- Contact ASUS authorized reseller for detailed information.
* Please note that the availablility of ASUS Premium Care may vary by country.
ASUS Premium Care is available for the following ASUS Products:
- Commercial Notebook
- Gaming Notebook
- All-In-One PC
- Commercial Desktop
- Consumer Desktop
*For other products like Mini PC, Vivo PC, Server, or VGA, please contact with ASUS Support for additional details. Please note that the availability of the Premium Care product lines might differ by country. If you have questions about the availability of ASUS Premium Care for products not listed above, please feel free to reach out to our ASUS Support team for further assistance.
What does ASUS Premium Care cover?
- ASUS Premium Care only applies to ASUS original hardware built into the ASUS Products, excluding any parts not installed by ASUS, non-ASUS parts replaced by ASUS Service Center, any software, external devices, accessories, peripherals and bundled consumables (including but not limited to the battery of the product, carry bags, support discs, cables and wires or mouse). ASUS is not responsible for the restoration or reinstallation of any data or programs other than software installed by ASUS when the ASUS Product was manufactured.
- The battery of the product is regarded as a consumable part. Due to the battery’s life cycle, there may be limited warranty coverage on this part. Battery warranty period remains subject to the standard warranty you received with the ASUS product. ASUS Premium Care doesn't include battery warranty extension unless stated otherwise the certificate or in the purchase document.
How to activate ASUS Premium Care?
Step 1 : Become an ASUS Member
Go to ASUS Member Site and sign up to become an ASUS member. If you are already an ASUS member, proceed to Step 2.
Step 2 : Register your product
Login to ASUS Member Site and click "Product Registration" on the left column. Please fill in the form with the relevant details of your ASUS Product. If you have already registered your product, proceed to Step 3.
Step 3 : Activate Your Premium Care
Click "Warranty Extension Activation" on the left side menu and follow these instructions:
(1) Select the registered product which you want to activate ASUS Premium Care with.
(2) Key in the Contract Code and Password.
(3) Click Submit to complete the process.
Terms and Conditions:
- ASUS Premium Care is designed for ASUS products only.
- Please make sure the product type of ASUS Premium Care you bought matches your ASUS product.
- One contract code of ASUS Premium Care can only be applied once on one ASUS product.
- ASUS Premium Care can only be purchased and activated in the country where you originally purchased your brand-new ASUS product from. ASUS reserves the right to decide if your ASUS Product qualifies for ASUS Premium Care purchases.
- International warranty services are limited to the countries where ASUS provides . Service options, parts availability, and response time may vary by country.
- Please keep both the (i.) the proof of purchase of your ASUS Product and (ii.) the proof of purchase of the ASUS Premium Care for reference if future service requests are required.
- All components or products repaired or replaced by ASUS or ASUS authorized technician will be under warranty for the remaining term of the period of standard warranty but for no less than three months after the service rendered to you in accordance with the ASUS Premium Care.
- Before contacting ASUS for repair, please:
- Back up all your personal data and remove any confidential, proprietary information on the hard drive. ASUS will not be responsible for any loss of your own programs, data or information as indicated above.
- Retrieve the following information from your ASUS product: operating system version, BIOS version, and notify if you have made any recent hardware or software changes.
- Ensure you have the following information readily available: your ASUS Product’s model name, serial number, sales invoice/receipt with date of purchase and warranty card. You will be required to provide proof of purchase before any warranty service shall be offered or is scheduled to be performed.
ASUS Premium Care Package Information
*Note: ASUS Premium Care offerings and contents on this page may vary by country and device eligibility.
Standard Warranty Extension
When you need a part replaced on your laptop, you may have to worry about many factors, such as price, compatibility and capacity. ASUS Warranty Extension Service Package is a worry-free solution that provides you extended warranty services after your ASUS product's standard warranty expires.
• ASUS Warranty Extension Package must be purchased and activated within the warranty period of your ASUS products. For warranty information, please also refer to your warranty information form.
• ASUS Warranty Extension Packages for Notebooks/ Commercial Notebooks/ Gaming Notebooks can be purchased anytime within the standard warranty period. ASUS Warranty Extension Packages for any other ASUS product lines such as Desktops, All-In-Ones, Components, etc. should be purchased within 180 days of product Date of Purchase.
• Subject to the Activation being completed, your Product warranty period will automatically be extended from your Product's original warranty end date.
• Except for the change to the warranty period, all other terms will remain the same as the ASUS standard warranty.
• This service package does not cover software, battery, peripherals, free accessories such as a mouse or bag, and customer-induced damage. (Service coverage may vary depending on purchased country.)
• This service package includes international / local support (depending on the extended service package purchased). Service is provided following the local standard and service policy. Please refer to the Warranty and Support section of your warranty card for more information.
Local Accidental Damage Protection
Accidents happen. ASUS Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) helps you avoid potential repair or replacement costs due to any unfortunate mishaps that occur during normal use of your devices.
• Local Accidental Damage Protection must be purchased and activated within 180 days of your ASUS product Date of Purchase. For warranty information, please also refer to your warranty information form.
• ASUS ADP provides coverage for the following types of accidental damage arising out of normal use: drops, falls or other collisions, liquid damage, electrical surges and accidental breakage.
• Service excludes theft, loss, nature damage includes but not limited to rain, fire, and flood, or any intentional damages.
• In this Service Package, the Customer is eligible for one (1) service claim per year during the coverage period. The start for this Service Package will be backdated to the date the ASUS product was purchased.
• The total cumulative costs of repair services claimed by customers under this service package shall not exceed the customer purchase price of the product.
• All components repaired or replaced by an ASUS Service Center will be under warranty for three months or for the remainder of the warranty period, whichever is applicable.
• In order to make a claim under this service package, you will have to provide a summary of where and when the incident occurred, as well as a detailed description of the incident. Failure to provide sufficient information or requested documentation will result in the claim being rejected.
• Local laws shall prevail according to applicable regulations. Please consult your ASUS Official or ASUS local authorized retailer (where you purchased the service) if you have any questions. The service may be terminated immediately.
• The contents and availability of Local Accidental Damage Protection may vary by country and device eligibility.
HDD Retention service is applicable for both solid state drives (SSD) and hard disk drives (HDD).
Keep your Drive, allows you to retain a defective drive that is replaced under ASUS Warranty. This Service applies to the original drive in your Product and any replacement storage drive provided for your Product under the ASUS Warranty. You must provide an ASUS serial number of each drive that you retain under this Service, and complete documentation provided by ASUS acknowledging your retention of the hard drive. ASUS has the right to require your Diagnosis report (including but not limited to MyASUS Diagnosis record) on the second or more HDD Retention claim(s) of your Product within the ASUS Warranty. This Service does not apply to any drive provided by ASUS for a Product not purchased by you.
• Hard Disk Drive Retention must be purchased and activated within 180 days of your ASUS product Date of Purchase. For detailed warranty information, please also refer to your warranty information form.
• This service supports an unlimited amount of hard disk drives (“HDD”) and covers the original built-in HDD supplied with your ASUS product and replacement HDD installed by ASUS Authorized Technicians in accordance with the terms of this service.
• This service allows you to retain the defective HDD and receive a replacement HDD installed by an ASUS Authorized Technician (at your location) after the failure of the HDD has been confirmed by the ASUS Authorized Technician. The retained HDD will not be subject to any ongoing support.
• You are required to mention at the time of requesting on-site service, whether you would like to make use of this HDD Retention service.
• It is your responsibility to keep “physical control” of the defective HDD and ensure that personal, confidential or proprietary data on the defective HDD is destroyed or remains secure.
• It is your responsibility to dispose of the defective HDD according to the locally applicable laws and regulations.
• You or an authorized representative is required to sign the HDD Retention document provided by ASUS to acknowledge the retention of the HDD.
• You or an authorized representative must provide ASUS with identification information such as the serial number for each drive under this service.
Local On-site Service
On-Site Service allows you to receive professional service and repair from an ASUS authorized technician at your designated location if a problem with your product cannot be resolved via telephone or online support.
• On-Site Service must be purchased and activated within 180 days of your ASUS product Date of Purchase. For warranty information, please also refer to your warranty information form.
• This service package provides Local On-Site Support for your product.
• Prior to on-site service, an ASUS Authorized Technician may request that you assist in troubleshooting the product. For more detailed information please refer to the “When contacting ASUS Customer Service” section in the warranty card supplied with the product or visit https://www.asus.com/support.
•If the problem is not solved remotely, on-site technical support for your product will be arranged with an ASUS Authorized Technician, who will be sent to your location generally by the end of the next business day. Please note that response times may vary depending on geographic location, spare parts and local service availability.
• You will be required to provide the ASUS Authorized Technician access to your facilities and ASUS products as well as electricity, an internet connection, ASUS Driver CD/DVD (if delivered with the product), and a sufficient and safe working space.
• If the product fails during normal and proper use within the coverage period of this service package, ASUS will repair or replace the defective parts of the product, or the product itself, with new or reconditioned parts or products that are functionally equivalent or superior to those originally supplied.
• If defective parts are replaced under this service, then you agree in advance to transfer the ownership of the replaced defective parts to ASUS.
• The service location should be accessible by vehicles.
• In case the ASUS Authorized Technician finds the product to be outside of the coverage scope (such as customer-induced damages etc. as indicated in “Exclusion from this limited Warranty Service” section of the warranty card), a charge list will be issued to you and the service will only be provided once payment has been made. If you choose not to proceed with the repair, you will be billed for any cost already incurred by ASUS (including but not limited to sending technician on-site, testing/debugging etc.).
Battery Service Package
ASUS Battery Service Package (BSP) extends the period of coverage beyond the standard battery warranty. With BSP, a replacement battery will be provided if your laptop battery is found to be defective.
• Battery Service Package must be purchased and activated within 180 days of your ASUS product Date of Purchase. For warranty information, please also refer to your warranty information form.
• This service package is an extension to the period of coverage of the standard battery warranty. Please notice that the extension of this service cannot be longer than the machine warranty.
• You are entitled to one (1) battery replacement every year in the event of the battery failure during the extended period (after your standard battery warranty period has expired), and the service package is then completed after the customer receives a battery replacement or the service package period expires.
• Except for the change to the battery warranty period, all other terms are the same as the standard battery warranty. Please refer to the warranty card supplied with your product for the standard battery warranty terms.
• This service package only covers the original battery supplied with your ASUS product.
• The replacement battery will be covered under this service package for the remaining coverage period but for no less than for three months
• This service package covers manufacturer defects only and excludes any expected capacity reduction due to usage.
ASUS Battery Service Package Coverage includes the following scenarios:
• You may check the health thresholds of your battery by using MyASUS battery diagnostic tool:
"Good/Normal": The battery is healthy.
"Poor": The battery is experiencing an error condition, or its capacity is below the expected level considering its age/cycle count. For a more detailed inspection, kindly reach out to ASUS Support.
• For more information, please visit ASUS Battery Information Center: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1038475/
Can't find the answer to your question? Contact the care center:
If you have any question about ASUS Premium Care, contact us through Live chat , Support Site or MyASUS app.
Download MyASUS now to experience perfect service. Click below!