ASUS CG32UQ HDR Console Gaming Monitor – 32 inch 4K (3840x2160), Halo Sync, FreeSync™, DisplayHDR™ 600, DCI-P3 95%, GameFast, Remote Control
- 31.5” 4K (3840 x 2160) HDR console-gaming monitor with AMD Radeon™ FreeSync™ for Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch.
- Halo Sync provides bias lighting (ambient light) to extend the display and reduce glare in high-contrast scenes, matching the on-screen colors to fill your field of vision.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with DCI-P3 95% professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR™ 600 certification.
- GameFast Input technology minimizes input lag and provides much faster motion delivery from connected devices to the monitor.
- Console-friendly design features include remote control for adjusting brightness, changing the input and controlling other functions from a distance, and a stand with a built-in USB hub for easier controller charging.
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphics cards *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
view on your table
View the model in 3D