ASUS Chromebook CX1 (CX1102)
view on your table
View the model in 3D
ASUS Chromebook CX1
Get more done every day, from anywhere
ASUS Chromebook CX1 is made for boosting productivity and having more fun while on the move — all day, every day. This lightweight, ultraportable device is Powered by Intel® Celeron® processor, has WiFi 6 technology for ultrafast connectivity and gives you the freedom of up to 10-hour battery life1. The compact chassis offers the capability for easy multitasking and incredibly immersive entertainment, and the device is your gateway to the best of Google — including the rich library of apps for work or play found on Google Play2. With smooth performance, robust security and convenient features, ASUS Chromebook CX1 is ideal for anyone on the go!
Modern, stylish and ultraportable
ASUS Chromebook CX1 embodies pure style and portability with a lightweight, 1.21 kg chassis and a distinctively trendy look and feel. Designed for empowering on-the-go lifestyles, ASUS Chromebook CX1 is always ready to go — wherever your day takes you.
Tough enough to take anywhere
With structural reinforcements to boost chassis strength, ASUS Chromebook CX1 is solidly built and provides durability for all your travels. It also meets next-level and industry-leading MIL-STD 810H3 US military tests, which are more rigorous and demanding than ever before. Additionally, the device undergoes stringent in-house testing — including panel-pressure, shock and drop tests — for ensuring maximal toughness, so you don’t have to worry about everyday knocks and bumps.
Withstands three harsh shocks in each direction at a force of 120 G / 3 ms.
Panel Pressure Test
Endures a 25 kg force on the lid and bottom without LCD panel damage.
Keyboard Durability Test
Designed for a lifespan of up to 10,000,000 keystrokes.
Subjects the laptop to up to 30,000 open-and-close cycles.
Port Durability Test
Tested to withstand 5,000 insertion-and-removal cycles.
Thermal Shock Test
Endures temperature changes of -51°C to 71°C for an hour, through three cycles.
Breeze through work
Powered by up to a quad-core Intel® processor, ASUS Chromebook CX1 delivers excellent performance for responsive experiences with your favorite apps. Combined with the full capabilities of Google Workspace and other productivity apps found on Google Play2, ASUS Chromebook CX1 has everything you need to get anything done, all in one place.
Immersive visuals for focused productivity
ASUS Chromebook CX1 packs a stunning 11.6-inch display into its compact chassis. Combined with a matte anti-glare coating to reduce distracting reflections, the device delivers immersive visuals for focused productivity — empowering you to do more on the go!
Easy idea sharing
ASUS Chromebook CX1 offers a 180° lay-flat hinge that allows it to be fully opened and laid completely flat on a desk or table. This setup makes it easy to share ideas, visuals, samples and designs when you’re working with friends, colleagues or clients.
Exceptional typing comfort
A full-size, ergonomic keyboard with 1.5 mm key travel ensures that typing is supremely comfortable. Typing on a compact device has never been this smooth and easy!
Faster, stable connections
ASUS Chromebook CX1 offers dual-band WiFi 6 for strong, stable signals and superfast speeds, allowing you to load online content in the blink of an eye. Its connectivity is made even better by exclusive ASUS technologies — such as ASUS WiFi Master Premium for ChromeOS4 — that ensure greater speed, stability and range for your WiFi connections and help you stay connected anywhere.
USB-C® for ultimate flexibility
Two full-function reversible USB-C® (USB Type-C®) ports make it easy to charge ASUS Chromebook CX1 or connect it to peripherals and external displays. USB-C provides superfast data-transfer speeds — making it possible to transfer a 2 GB video file to a USB drive in under 2 seconds6! For maximum convenience and compatibility, ASUS Chromebook CX1 also features standard USB 3.2 ports, and there’s a microSD card reader for adding more storage. Plus, the integrated Kensington slot allows your ASUS Chromebook CX1 to be physically secured, preventing opportunist thieves from stealing your device — and the crucial data it contains.
2 x USB-C®
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
1 x microSD card reader
1 x audio jack
1 x Kensington slot
Enjoy the best of Google
It doesn’t get better than ChromeOS. For both work and relaxation, ASUS Chromebook CX1 is your gateway to the very best of Google. You’ll enjoy full access to Google Play2, and you can even use your voice to get things done — with help from Google.
Easy access to apps on Google Play
With Google Play2, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books and more, all from your device. ASUS Chromebook CX1 opens a whole new world of freedom!
Built-in security features
ASUS Chromebook CX1 provides automatic updates7 and built-in anti-virus protection, seamlessly keeping your device safe, secure and always up to date. It is also built around the rock-solid security of your personal Google Account, so all your private documents, emails, photos and confidential data are kept safe at all times.
The fast way to get things done
Get more done fast using your voice on your ASUS Chromebook CX1. Send an email, find documents, listen to music, access your calendar or control smart home devices, all without switching screens. Just say “Ok Google” to get started2.
Google One with 100 GB of cloud storage
Your ASUS Chromebook CX1 purchase entitles you to a 12-month subscription of Google One8. The membership includes 100 GB of storage across Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos, as well as access to Google experts and extra member benefits — all in one shareable family plan.Activate your Google One offer
- Based on Chromium OS power Load Test. Battery performance is based on a mix of standby, web browsing and other use. Charging time requires the battery to be at least 5% charged, with the device inactive and using the included charger. Actual battery life depends on usage, specifications, applications and environment, among other factors.
- Internet connection required. Google, Google Play, Chrome, Chromebook and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC.
- The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810 testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. The test is performed under laboratory conditions. Any damage caused by attempts to replicate these test conditions would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
- ASUS Chromebook CX1 is certified with ASUS WiFi Master Premium for ChromeOS. Devices certified with WiFi Master Premium for ChromeOS feature WiFi 6 and offer enhanced WiFi stability when USB 3.2 Gen 2 interference is present, allowing users to stream smoothly when they are over 225 meters away from a router.
- Unless otherwise stated, WiFi speeds are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary.
- Unless otherwise stated, all data-transfer speeds are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary.
- Auto-updates and auto-backup require an internet connection. Chromebook software updates generally arrive every 4 weeks but are occasionally delayed to ensure optimal user experience upon rollout.
- Google One availability varies according to country. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.