ASUS Vivobook 15X OLED
Set your imagination free
ASUS No.1 OLED: GFK and NPD combined retail data in 2021 Q4~2022 Q3, worldwide market.
- Windows 11 Home (64-bit)
- Intel® Core™ i7
- Intel® Iris Xe Graphics
- 512GB PCIE G4 SSD
- *Pre-installed McAfee Anti Virus + Backpack + Microsoft 365 Free Trial(30D) + Charging Adaptor
World-leading 15.6” 2.8K 120Hz OLED display1
16:9 aspect ratio, 2880 by 1620 resolution, 120 Hz refresh rate, Three-sided NanoEdge 84.3% screen-to-body ratio, 0.2 ms response time, 100% DCI-P3, customizable color gamut, 400 nits peak brightness
Up to 13th Gen
Intel® Core™ i7-1360P
512 GB PCIe® 4.0 SSD
16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz
17.9 mm / 1.6 kg
thin & light
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard
for the best typing experience
ASUS webcam shield
for instant privacy
for diverse usage
for clear video calls
ASUS AI noise cancelation
noise-free video conferencing
superior sound experience
Vivobook 15X OLED provides a stunning visual experience with incredible detail and ultravivid colors from its world-leading 2.8K 120 Hz1 OLED panel, which has a 16:9 aspect ratio to give you more space to work on screen. It’s PANTONE® Validated for professional-grade color fidelity, and the 100% DCI-P3 color gamut gives you cinema-grade colors. TÜV Rheinland certification for low blue-light emissions and flicker-free operation ensure less strain on your eyes during long viewing sessions.Learn more about ASUS OLED displays
2880 by 1620
Exhilarating OLED displays
Bring scenes to life with professional-grade colors.
Leading 120 Hz motion clarity
More frames per second, so fast-moving visuals are smoother and clearer than ever.
Make it personal, ASUS Splendid
Fully customizable color with sRGB, DCI-P3, Display-P3, and Native options.
Designed with help from the audio experts at Dirac, a professional audio solution provider, the audio system delivers the most immersive, clear, and balanced sound experience you’ve ever heard on a PC, laptop or tablet. You’ll hear a wider and deeper soundscape than you could imagine, unleashing the full audio potential of your laptop.
Treat your ears to amazing sounds
Enjoy immersive sound that pulls you in and lets you feel every nuance and every effect, in any situation.
Maximum possible volume
ASUS Audio Booster can boost audio volume up to 1.5x.
Vivobook 15X OLED gives you the power to make your everyday tasks smoother, whether it’s for work, play or simply entertainment. The 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor has plenty of power in reserve, couple with up to 16 GB of fast memory, up to 512GB of speedy SSD storage and high-speed WiFi 6E connectivity that lets you load online content faster than ever.
Intel® Core™ i7-1360P
13th Gen processor
PCIe® 4.0 SSD
DDR4 3200 MHz
AI camera and audio system
Take back control of your meetings with our innovative camera system and ASUS AI noise-canceling audio technology, with new algorithms to make your conference calls even more productive.
Best online meeting experience
ASUS AiSense camera makes sure that you always look your best during virtual conferences.
Hear and be heard clearly
Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise for microphone and audio.
User friendly design
We go the extra mile to give you a more effortless and joyful experience, at work or play.
Physical webcam privacy shield
The integrated privacy shield slides over the webcam for instant privacy protection against prying eyes and disturbances.
Easy sharing and creating
Enjoy easy sharing with a 180° lay-flat hinge design.
One touch login
The built-in fingerprint sensor in the touchpad6 allows easy and secure one-touch login.
ErgoSense keyboard, comfortable typing experience
The ASUS ErgoSense keyboard has an incredibly satisfying feel, with the optimum key bounce and travel, calculated with fine-tuned precision.
Designed for tomorrow
Vivobook 15X OLED has the classic Vivobook raised logo tab on its metallic lid, and the iconic warning-striped entry key gives it a distinctive look.
There’s a USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port with power delivery, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, a USB 2.0 Type-A port, HDMI® output and an audio combo jack — so it’s easy to connect all your existing peripherals, displays and projectors.
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
USB 2.0 Type-A
Audio combo jack
World’s most strictly tested US military-grade laptop durability14
ASUS laptops8 are engineered with extraordinary toughness meet the exacting US MIL-STD-810H military-grade standard, undergoing 12 rigorous test methods and 26 punishing test procedures — exceeding industry standards. The upshot is a range of products that are renowned for reliability and durability. These factors also inherently benefit longevity and thus sustainability, so you can work, travel or relax with the confidence that your ASUS laptop is ready for the real world — today, and long into the future.Learn more about each laptop quality test results
military-grade test methods
military-grade test procedures
extreme temperature endurance
humidity tolerance for 10 days
1. Functional shock
Operational, Unpackage, 40 g, 11 ms, 18 shocks
2. Transportation shock – on road
Non-operational, Package, 5.1-7.6 g, 11 ms, 3-42 shocks
Non-operational, Unpackage, 30-50 g, 18 shocks
4. Crash hazard shock
Non-operational, Unpackage, 75 g, 6 ms, 12 shocks
5. Bench handling
Operational, Unpackage, 100 mm
6. Two-wheeled trailer
Non-operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 32 minutes
7. Wheeled vehicle
Non-operational vibration:5-500 Hz
Duration: 40 minutes
8. Common carrier
Operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 60 minutes
High Temperature Test
9. Basic hot storage and transit
Non-operational, 30~63°C, 168 hours, 5~44% humidity
10. Basic hot operational
Operational, 30~43°C, 72 hours, 14~44% humidity
11. Hot dry storage and transit
Non-operational, 33~71°C, 168 hours
12. Hot dry operational
Operational, 32~49°C, 72 hours
Low Temperature Test
13. Basic climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -25~-33°C, 168 hours
14. Basic climatic operational
Operational, -21~-32°C, 72 hours
15. Cold climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -37~-46°C, 168 hours
16. Cold climatic operational
Operational, -37~-46°C, 72 hours
Sand and Dust Test
17. Blowing dust
Particle density: 10 +/- 7 g/m3
Air velocity: 300~1750 ft/min
18. Blowing sand
Particle density: 1.2 g/m3
Air velocity: 28 m/s
19. Altitude storage
Non-operational, 40,000 feet, -20°C, 12 hours
20. Altitude operation
Operational, 15,000 feet, 5°C/40°C, 12 hours
Freeze and Thaw Test
21. Freeze and thaw test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
22. Humidity test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 10 days
Temperature Shock Test
23. Temperature shock
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
Solar Radiation Test
24. Solar radiation
Spectral irradiance: 1120 W/m2, 49°C
Duration: 24 hours, 3 cycles
Mechanical Vibration Test
25. Mechanical vibration
Frequency: 4-33 Hz
Duration: 2 hours
Explosive Atmosphere Test
26. Explosive atmosphere
Altitude: 15,000~3300 feet
Explosive air: 95% n-Hexane
Truly personalized workflow
MyASUS hosts a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your laptop. GlideX is a powerful cross-device screen-sharing solution. ScreenXpert helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC, giving you full control of your workflow!
MyASUS provides easy access to ASUS apps that are designed to help you maintain your system, update your software, optimize your PC’s performance, and contact ASUS for after-sales support.Learn more about MyASUS
GlideX is a cross-device screen-sharing solution, with Mirror and Extend features that give you a bigger and better space for work and play. The Unify Control feature lets you use a single mouse and keyboard set to control different devices from one PC, across different OSes, so you don't need to switch between devices. GlideX optimizes your workflow in the blink of an eye!Learn more about GlideXRegister your PC to get a coupon for a 365-day free trial of GlideX Pro
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs — which you can download from Microsoft Store or find in your PC’s Start menu — helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC and puts you in full control of your workflow!Learn more about ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
- The characteristics of an OLED display can eventually change over long periods of use, leading to visible changes. This is completely normal, and can cause behavior such as image burn-in or persistence: this means that a faint ghost of an image remains visible even when it’s replaced by a new image. These effects are more likely to occur if a non-moving (static) high-contrast image is displayed for an excessively long time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjusting the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- The devices referred to on this web page are the most highly-specified models available. Please check the product specifications to ensure that the correct type of display is configured before purchasing in-store or online.
- By default, all models are set to a 60 Hz refresh rate. Users can increase this to the display’s maximum refresh rate manually via the display settings. For more information, please read the guidelines: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1013049/#Win11_A3.
- Maximum SSD capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- Maximum RAM capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- WiFi 6E availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature only supported by Windows 11 or later.
- Charges the battery to up to 60% within 49 minutes when the system is off or in Standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 60% capacity, charging will resume at normal rate. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to system tolerance.
- Backlit keyboard and integrated fingerprint sensor are optional.
- Clinical testing using ISO 22196 standard protocol proved that bacterial growth were inhibited by 99% over a 24-hour period. A 99% reduction in potentially harmful microorganisms is defined as the number of bacteria on the surface dropping from 1,000,000 cfu/ml to 100 cfu/ml.
- The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810H testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810H testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. Similarly, the test results should not be considered an indication or guarantee of future performance under the specified test conditions. Damage occurring under these test conditions or any attempt to replicate them would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
- The screen-to-body ratio is calculated based on the visible body area of the display when the laptop is opened to 90° and the active display area.
- Compared to an average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has a 10 ms response time.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- ASUS Antimicrobial Guard is applied to the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including keyboard, the palm rest area, the power button/fingerprint sensor and touchpad. A sticker on the laptop will help to identify the device is covered by Antimicrobial Guard due to different spec configuration.
- Battery durability will vary depending on usage.
- Selected products are tested using enhanced military-grade MIL-STD-810H durability standards, with 12 test methods and 26 test procedures, to ensure extraordinary toughness. Based on ASUS internal market research using available information and testing reports from main laptop brand websites on Oct 28, 2022, ASUS consumer laptops use a regime consisting of 26 test procedures, which is the consumer laptop industry’s strictest and most extensive test regime for the MIL-STD-810H standard.
- EPEAT registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
- Percentage varies according to device configuration.