[Phone] Troubleshooting - Device cannot read/detect memory card
Please follow the steps below for troubleshooting:
1. Take out the memory card, clean the metal contact part and install the memory card again.
2. Test the detecting function with another fine memory card to see whether the error results from the phone device.
3. Install the memory card to other phone devices or card reader to test whether the error comes from memory card.
4. If you have formatted the memory card with card inserted into computer, memory card will not be read when you install it to the phone device agin.
It's because the card formatted on computer is not compatoble to phone device.
Please insert the memory card to your phone and format the memory card again.
5. Update the system firmware to the latest version: Go to Setting> System> System Updates > Check now.
If the steps above can't solve your issue, please contact ASUS Customer Centerfor help.