[Troubleshooting] What can I do if I forgot Wireless(WiFi) password?
1. Connect your computer to the router via wired connection
2. Enter your router LAN IP or router URL http://www.asusrouter.com to the WEB GUI.
Please refer to How to enter the router setting page(Web GUI) (ASUSWRT)? to learn more.
3. Key in your router's username and password to log in.
Note: If you forget the user name and/or password, please restore the router to the factory default status and setup.
Please refer to [Wireless Router] How to reset the router to factory default setting? for how to restore the router to default status.
4. Go to [Wireless] > [General], and fill in the password you want to use at [WPA Pre-Shared Key].
The field requires a password of 8 ~ 63 characters(letters, numbers or a combination) or 64 hex digits to start the encryption process. If you leave this field blank, the default  will be assigned as your password.
5. Click [Apply] to complete the settings.
How to get the (Utility / Firmware)?
You can download the latest drivers, software, firmware and user manuals in the ASUS Download Center.
If you need more information about the ASUS Download Center, please refer this link.