[Zenbo Junior] Zenbo Junior Sensors FAQ
1. How far can Zenbo Junior detect obstacles?
- When moving at 60cm per second, the obstacle avoidance distance is 60cm.
- When moving at 30cm per second, the obstacle avoidance distance is 20cm.
2. What is Zenbo Junior’s movement speed?
- If the anti-drop sensors are turned off, the movement speed is 60cm per second.
- If the anti-drop sensors are turned on, the movement speed is 30cm per second.
3. Under what circumstances will Zenbo Junior not be able to move?
- For safety purposes, Zenbo Junior cannot move whilst charging.
- If Zenbo Junior detects an obstacle in front of him, he will stop moving.
- If Zenbo Junior detects a drop of more than 3cm, Zenbo Junior will stop moving.