[ProArt Motherboard] ProArt Creator Hub - Introduction
- Go to Driver & Tools of the ProArt Model Support Site to select the OS type (both Windows 10/11).
- Go to Software and Utility to download the drivers and services installation files required by ProArt Creator Hub.
- Unzip the file.
- Click Asussetup.exe .
- Wait for the service and driver to be installed.
- Go to Software and Utility and click the following Microsoft Store link to go to the ProArt Creator Hub installation page
- Follow the instructions to install ProArt Creator Hub
- The installation is complete.
If the App cannot be used, please modify the settings in the BIOS as follows:
- Go back to the desktop within system and select Start > Restart
- Press F2 or DEL to enter BIOS
- Press F7 to enter Advanced Mode
- Please enter the following path in the main menu
Tool > MyASUS > Download & Install MyASUS service & app
- Please set the option to Enabled, as shown below
- Press F10, select OK to save the settings and reboot
- After rebooting, go back to the operating system to use ProArt Creator Hub
1. Main :
A .Function bar：Show Dashboard and Performance Optimization
B. Product bar：Show ProArt Motherboard and ProArt Display and ProArt notebook.
C. Setting：Change software language and software version and contact ASUS
1-1 Function Description: Motherboard -> Dashboard
From version 220.127.116.11 onwards, the Dashboard page will directly lead to Armory Crate for configuration, Armory Crate related introduction: [Motherboard] Armoury Crate - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS Global
1-2. Function Description: Motherboard -> Performance Optimization -> Network
Network performance can be monitored, or different working modes can be selected
Related functions must be downloaded from CreationFirst to use, CreationFirst related introduction: [ProArt Motherboard] CreationFirst - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS Global
1-2-1. Launch CreationFirst
1-2-2. Select different work mode
1-2-3. Top 5 bandwidth usage apps
1-2-4. Total Application bandwidth usage
2. Motherboard -> Settings
You can select the regional language and service area, contact ASUS or whether to automatically update the background, etc.
You can check if an update is required
Provide ASUS related product news
Can view current version, etc.
1. Which ASUS ProArt monitors does the ASUS ProArt motherboard support?
A: PA24AC, PA329C, PA329Q
2. ASUS ProArt motherboard connected to ASUS ProArt monitor, such as Cannot “Display " screen, how to solve it?
A:1. First confirm whether it supports ProArt motherboard models and ProArt displays (PA24AC, PA329C, PA329Q)
2. Connect the ProArt monitor with USB tpye-C Cable to the ProArt motherboard USB port
2.1[Example: ProArt PA329C]: USB port needs to be connected to the USB port of the motherboard (USB any port)
2.2 [Example :ProArt PA329Q]: USB tpye-B port needs to be connected to the USB port of the motherboard (USB any port)
2.3 [Example :ProArt PA24AC]: USB tpye-C port needs to be connected to the USB port of the motherboard (USB any port)
3. If you still have problems, you can contact your local ASUS customer service :https://www.asus.com/tw/support/
3. Is there an introduction to the Creator hub of ASUS ProArt monitor?
A: Please refer to the article : https://www.asus.com/tw/support/FAQ/1043368/
4. Is there an introduction to the Creator hub of ASUS ProArt laptops?
A: Please refer to the article: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1045995