[Microsoft Office] Troubleshooting - How to fix Office programs cannot start
- Type and search [Control Panel] in the Windows search bar①, then click [Open]②. (The left-side search illustration below is in Windows 11, and the right-side is Windows 10.)
- Click [Uninstall a program]③ in the Programs category.
- Select [Microsoft 365]④, and then click [Change]⑤.
If your computer is installed Office 2019, please select Microsoft Office 2019.
- Select [Quick Repair]⑥, and then select [Repair]⑦.
- Select [Repair]⑧ to start repairing your Office programs.
- When repair process is completed, please click [Close]⑨ and use Office programs again to check whether it is running normally.
Note: You may have to restart your computer after the repair process is completed.
- If the problem persists after you use the Quick Repair option, you can try to use the Online Repair.
Note: Your computer needs to connect to the internet before using the Online Repair option.
If your problem is not worked out with above solution and information, please contact ASUS customer service center for further information.