[Notebook] ASUS Control Panel Introduction
ASUS Control Panel provides convenient operation on Adobe software to optimize user workflow.
You can freely use it with any installed application on the laptop, and a number of customizable and personalized functions allow you to build your own ASUS Control Panel.
When users use the Adobe software on the main interface of the computer, they can use the ASUS Control Panel on the second screen to quickly operate the Adobe software. When Photoshop is turned on on the main screen of the computer, the ASUS Control Panel will be opened simultaneously on the second screen to assist Photoshop and perform related software functions.
- Minimum version of ASUS Control Panel application and driver
- Open ProArt Creator Hub
- ASUS Control Panel function settings
- Add App
- Add Function
- Preference Settings
- How to download and remove ASUS Control Panel
- ScreenXpert App : V22.214.171.124 and above
- ScreenXpert Driver: V126.96.36.199 and above
- ProArt Creator Hub: V188.8.131.52 and above
- ProArt Creator Hub Service: V184.108.40.206 and above
- ASUS Dial ASUS Control Panel Toolkit: V220.127.116.11 and above
- ASUS system control interface V2: V18.104.22.168 and above
(1) On the ScreenPad Plus side, click to open ①[Application Center], click ②[ProArt Creator Hub] to open the ASUS Control Panel function.
(2) ③[Software] displays the name of the currently used software, click ④[Page] to switch module pages, click ⑤[Settings] to open the ProArt Creator Hub software, and use the ASUS Control Panel function in ⑥[Ribbon].
(3) After clicking [Settings], the main screen of the computer will open the ASUS Control Panel setting interface, where you can set the position and function of the icon according to your personal habits.
In the main interface of ASUS Control Panel, there are ①[Add App], ②[Software Switch], ③[Add Function], ④[Delete All], ⑤[Reset], ⑥[Module Area], ⑦[Preference Settings], ⑧[Page], ⑨[Save and Apply] and other functions.
②[Software Switch], you can independently turn the ASUS Control Panel function of the software on or off.
④[Delete All], you can clear all currently configured modules.
⑤[Reset], you can reset and restore the original ASUS Control Panel defaults.
⑧[Page], ASUS Control Panel supports two-page module function editing.
⑨[Save and Apply], when you are finished editing, click ⑨[Save and Apply].
(1) Click ①[Software List], and click ②[Add Application].
(2) Find the application you want to add, click ③[App], if the application you need is not in the list, you can click ④[Browse for more apps], click ⑤[Confirm] to finish adding.
(3) After clicking [Browse for more apps], a pop-up window will pop up, and you can manually add the application with the suffix exe to [Software list].
(1) Click ①[Add Function].
(2) Add a default function in ②[Function List], you can manually add the function you want, click ③[Add].
(3) ④[Customize Function] has been added, in the ⑤[Module] area, select a suitable module for your new function, then edit ⑥[Function Name], edit ⑦[Rotate left shortcut], edit ⑧[Rotate right shortcut], after editing, click ⑨[Confirm].
(4) [Custom function] is already displayed in the module area, you can edit, delete, move the module. At this point, the new function and other functions are restored, and we need to expand the module area and move the new function to an empty area before it can be used.
(5) ⑩The position of [Module Area] has been adjusted, click ⑪[Save and Apply] to complete the editing.
(6) We open the ASUS Control Panel interface in ScreenPad Plus and use the ⑫[Copy + Paste] function that has been added.
(1) Click ①[Preference Settings], turn on or off ②[Notification Settings] function, enable or disable ③[Auto-start application], tap ④[Export Profile] to save the existing settings, click ⑤[Save] to complete this edit.
(2) After clicking [Export Profile], a pop-up window will appear, find the folder where your configuration file is saved, enter ⑥[file name], click ⑦[Save], and save the settings file.
(3) When you have reinstalled the ProArt Creator Hub software, you can click ⑧[Import Profile], find and select the configuration file you saved earlier, and click ⑨[Open] to restore the software to the desired state.
7.1 Open the ProArt Creator Hub App, go to the Update Center and click Install, and the ASUS Control Panel App will be automatically installed on your laptop. However, if you find that your laptop does not have this software installed, you can install the software manually.
You can view, update, and get your ASUS Dial ASUS Control Panel Toolkit software version through MyASUS LiveUpdate, ProArt Creator Hub Update Center.
If the problem is still not resolved, you can refer to the first section of this article: [Notebook] ScreenPad Plus with ScreenXpert 2 - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS Global
7.2 If you want to remove the ASUS Control Panel, please go to the System Settings > Application > ControlPanelToolkit > uninstall to complete. Or refer to this link.