[Wireless Router] How to set up Guest Network features to Sync to AiMesh Node?
All router settings can only be done under the AiMesh router, not from AiMesh nodes.
Guest Network Wi-Fi on all Mesh nodes (all node need to upgrade to 220.127.116.11.386 firmware)
- ZenWiFi: XT8(RT-AX95Q), XD4(RT-AX56U_XD4), CD6(RT-AC59_CD6)
- GT series: GT-AX11000, GT-AC5300, GT-AC2900
- RT series: RT-AX88U, RT-AX92U, RT-AX86U, RT-AX82U, RT-AX58U, TUF-AX3000, RT-AX56U, RT-AX55
- RT series: RT-AC5300, RT-AC88U, RT-AC3100, RT-AC86U, RT-AC68U,RT-AC66U B1
For more guest network detail, please refer to this link: [Wireless] How to set up Guest Network? | Official Support | ASUS Global
How to set up?
1. When the guest network is enabled, you'll see the "Sync to AiMesh Node" option (the default is "Router only")
And select "All".
Note: Guest network is currently designed to allow the first set of each band (2.4G, 5G, 5G-1) available to the AiMesh node. Only one set is available for each band.
2. After the change, click "Apply" to save.
How to get the (Utility / Firmware)?
You can download the latest drivers, software, firmware and user manuals in the ASUS Download Center.
If you need more information about the ASUS Download Center, please refer to this link.