[Motherboard]How to Enable Resize BAR(Resizable BAR) function？
Resize BAR technology unlocks CPU access to video memory, enabling full access to video memory and multitasking, thus improving overall data processing and gaming performance
Resize BAR support requires the motherboard BIOS, graphics card and driver to be supported simultaneously
Enabled Resize BAR in BIOS setup
(For example：TUF GAMING X570-PLUS(WI-FI))
1. Power on the system and press <delete> key to enter BIOS [EZ Mode]
2. Click Resize BAR icon and set to [On]
3. Press <F10> key and click <OK> , the system will auto reboot
Confirm Resize BAR state with NVIDIA Control Panel
1. Right click of mouse and select [NVIDIA Control Panel]
2. Click [Help] option and then click [System Information] option
3. Resizable BAR show Yes means enabled
Confirm Resize BAR state with GPU-Z
1. Right click of GPU-Z AP and select [Run as administrator]
2. [Resizable BAR] show as Enabled
Q1:What if the motherboard and the grpahics card both support Resize BAR, but t Resize BAR does not work?
A1: Resize BAR support requires motherboard BIOS, graphics card VBIOS and driver support.
Please update BIOS to the latest version ，refer How to update BIOS of the motherboard ?
Please update VBIOS to the latest version ，refer VBIOS Flash Tool user guide
Please update graphics card driver to the latest version ，refer How to install motherboard drivers and utilities?
Q2: Whether set [Launch CSM] option to Enabled to support Resize BAR？
A2: No，Launch CSM option must set to Disabled to support Resize BAR