[GlideX] Bluetooth pairing problems
If you want to use the GlideX Screen Mirror [PC Control] function, please make sure that your devices are connected successfully. If not, please try to follow below instructions.
1. Pair devices in the correct way to pair device's Bluetooth.
After enabling Screen Mirror, select [PC Control] button > click [Start Bluetooth Pairing] button to connect devices; if you have successfully paired the devices via Bluetooth, please also click [Start Bluetooth Pairing] button to enable function connection.
1.1 If you are an Android user
- Make sure you allow your mobile devices to be visible to other devices during the pairing process.
- If you failed to pair, please go to mobile device [Settings] > [Bluetooth] device list, and make sure that the PC device you are going to pair is showed. Then, tap the device to trigger the connection with the PC.
1.2 If you are an iOS user
- Make sure you open and stay on the Bluetooth Settings screen until you complete the steps to pair your PC.
- If you failed to pair, please go to mobile device [Settings] > [Bluetooth] device list, and make sure that the PC device you are going to pair is showed. Then, tap the device to trigger the connection with the PC
If the screen shows the “Keyboard & Mouse” and “Audio” functionalities, that means the Bluetooth paired successful.
2. You have paired devices successfully before, but cannot paired them again?
Please go to Bluetooth system page on the PC and mobile device to remove the devices. After completely removing, try to pair them again. Please refer to the steps below:
2.1 PC Side - Remove the device in the Settings: Select [Start], then select [Settings] > [Devices] > [Bluetooth & other devices]. In Bluetooth, select the device you’re having problems connecting to, and then select [Remove device] > [Yes].
2.2 Mobile device side - Remove the device in the Settings: Go to the Bluetooth Settings page on mobile > Tap the connected PC > Tap [Unpair]. After removing the Bluetooth device, then pair devices again
2.3 Confirm that there is no paired device you had problems connected to on the Bluetooth setting page of the PC and the mobile device side, which means that the Bluetooth pairing is completely done. Please try to pair the devices again.
3. When Bluetooth does not work, or Bluetooth is lost
- Reset Bluetooth settings: Turn off your PC's and Mobile's Bluetooth settings, and turn them on again.
- Make sure airplane mode is off: Select [Start], then select [Settings] > [Network & Internet] > [Airplane mode]. Make sure “Airplane mode” is turned off. Then, turn Bluetooth on: Select [Start], then select [Settings] > [Devices] > [Bluetooth & other devices].
- Make sure Bluetooth works: Please check in the taskbar and select [action center] in the bottom right corner or go to [Settings] to ensure that your PC supports Bluetooth, and that Bluetooth is not missing. If the Bluetooth button is missing, please try to update to the latest driver or restart your PC.
- If you encounter the notification request of Bluetooth pairing repeatedly pops up, please restart your PC and try again.
*For more information about the Bluetooth problem, please refer to Microsoft official information to repair Bluetooth device.