[VivoWatch] Safety precautions to wear ASUS VivoWatch
1. Some people may experience the allergy to the certain materials used in jewelry, watch and other wearable items due to the prolonged contact with their skin. This may result from allergies, environmental factors, extend exposure to irritants like soap, sweat, or others. All the Materials that apply on ASUS VivoWatch comply with regulations and a great deal of evaluation.
2. You may be more likely to have allergy from any wearable device if you have allergies or other sensitivities.
3. If you know that you have skin sensitivities, please be more aware when wearing your ASUS VivoWatch SP.
4. You may be more likely to have allergy from your ASUS VivoWatch SP if you wear it too tightly. Wearing ASUS Vivowatch SP with the right fit will keep you comfortable and the sensor works better.
5. Take off your ASUS VivoWatch SP periodically after you put it on for a while to make your skin breathe.
6. Keeping your ASUS VivoWatch SP and the watch strap clean and dry will reduce the possibility of skin irritation/allergies. Use the running water to clean VivoWatch SP for 10-15 seconds if required. Do not use soap or detergent to clean. Wipe it up with microfiber cloth.
7. If you experience redness, swelling, itchiness, discomfort or any other irritation on your skin around, or beneath, please remove your ASUS VivoWatch SP and consult your doctor before wearing again.
8. Even you continue to use after the symptoms decreased, it may result in renewed or increasing irritation and allergies.