ProArt Display OLED PA32DC
World’s 1st OLED monitor with auto calibration
- 31.5ʺ 4K HDR Pure RGB OLED monitor
- 99% DCI-P3 / Delta E < 1 colour accuracy
- Built-in motorised colourimeter / Hardware calibration
- Two stand designs
ProArt Display PA147CDV
Your creative workflow, dialed up
- 14ʺ 32:9 Full HD USB-C® portable monitor
- Delta E < 2 colour accuracy
- 100% sRGB / Rec. 709 wide colour gamut
- Capacitive 10-point multitouch and MPP 2.0 support
What Pros Say
Professional quality reference monitors have been very expensive. Before I got this monitor I could only judge my images by going to an expensive post house. I can now work confidently at home. it's completely changed my post production workflow.
Director / Photographer / Cinematographer
It is vital that the monitor is calibrated and accurate to broadcast standards. Good colour performance means that I can rely on my monitor to give an accurate account of what I’m going to be sending to the broadcasters.
Colourist / Post Production Facility Owner
I am a hands-on director, I am involved in every step of the production from previews to animation, lighting, editing and colour. I need a monitor that is not only technically superb but affordable for an independent production company like mine.
Filmmaker / Virtual Production Specialist