Về Chúng Tôi
Think Innovate and Work with Technology Leader
ASUS offers competitive remuneration and great advancement opportunities. We are now seeking for talented and hardworking individuals to expand our business worldwide. Below are positions that are currently available. If you believe that you have the skills to succeed in a fast paced environment, please email your CV & resume now to HR_Vietnam@asus.com
Technical PR executive (B2B line up)
|Job Description overview||The Technical PR executive's role is to create the most favorable opinion of ASUS products & ASUS Products KSF by effectively demonstrating their strengths to potential buyers - and create awareness specially among tech media & public.|
|Location||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Job Description||1. Be an opinion leader among media (especially tech media) & an expert for B2B laptops & PC product lines and industries and know how to differentiate ASUS products in the market
2. Build up strong relationship with media and in charge of content development for ICT media
3. Perform product testing & identify the products KSF/USP to develop the sales & marketing materials
4. Collaborate with internal teams to develop content of product collaterals including datasheets, technical documentation, product news, catalogs, product reviews videos ...
5. Responsible for Products trainings to internal sales Marketing team & customers, including training organization, materials & presentation content
6. Support in organizing MKT events such as technical seminars & presentation preparation for launch events
|Knowledge & skills||- A deep knowledge & passion of the IT industry & products
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Must understand basic PR techniques and product positioning
- Great sense of responsibility
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
- Able to work independently & under pressure
- Fluent English. Mandarin is a plus
|Required qualifications||Years of education
Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communication, public relations, or engineering related field
- At least 2 year experience in same position
- Or must have previous PR experience or technical / Customer service roles
|Tools knowledge required||- Proficient in Microsoft Power Point and Excel
- Strong knowledge of 3Dmark, Cinebench, HWmonitor, PCmark, Furmark
Channel Account Management
|Location||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Job Description||• Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational customer relationship activities.
• Uncovering new markets and customers based on their experience in the ICT business
• Acquire and develop new customers and channel partners
• Proactively develop customer relationships
• Understand partners' requirements and align ASUS's product and/or service solutions accordingly
• Successfully engage with other internal teams
• Develop and maintain an business plan for each customer
• Overall market monitoring with Product/Pricing/Promotion surveying
• Manage partner healthy inventory
• Prepare suitable campaign for coop marketing activities with each customer
• Plan together product product mix to match with vendor strategy and market demand
|Knowledge & skills||• Good presentational skill and the ability to communicate with customers/channel partners on a professional level
• Good planning and analytical skills
• Good sales skills with focus on customer satisfaction
• Fluent in English (Mandarin is a plus)
|Required qualifications||• Bachelor or above degree in related field
• Fresh graduate are welcome - 1+ year of experience in ICT and good understanding of enterprise market is a plus
HR Specialist cum Admin
|Diploma||Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communication or related field|
|Working experience||At least 02 years' experience in Admin - HR role|
|Languages||• Good command of English & Vietnamese (IELTS >= 7.0)|
|Job Description||• Mainly focus on Recruitment and Wage Ranking
• Support for administrative matters such as visa application, arrange facilities for new staff, preparing paperwork, housing contract for expats, etc.).
• Support for registration of healthcare insurance package for confirmed staff
• Be in charge of travel insurance for oversea business trips as requested
• Be in charge of recruitment procedures such as collecting recruitment requests from departments, sourcing and screening qualified profiles, arranging interview, reference check, announcing interview results, etc.
• Conduct and improve orientation process for new-hires to facilitate their good integration with the Company and follow up the status of exit process to ensure the hand-over is completed smoothly.
• Assist on monthly time sheets and OT records and backup for C & B processing (if requested).
• Monitor work flow of SI, HI, UI, be the contact point to consult employees on claiming process.
• Manage and update internal HR database systems to ensure all data (hard & soft copied) are up to date.
• Handle all HR administrative tasks such as preparing labor contracts and other related HR documents, HR reports, welcome email to new comers, happy birthday email, handbook, etc.
• Propose ideas and assist on the implementation of internal events such as Birthday Celebration, Sports, Charity, Year-End Party, Company Trip, etc. in order to strengthen team spirit and increase employee's satisfaction or engagement to the Company.
• Other assignments by HRM or BOD.
|Report to||Office Manager|
|Main skills||• Honest, willing to learn new things and can-do-attitude.
• Careful, detail-oriented and self-motivated
• Highly organized and able to meet deadlines and manage multiple demands
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Able to discretely handle highly confidential information
• Good Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Good knowledge of Vietnam Labor Code, Social Insurance Law.
|Salary||Fixed salary + quarterly bonus + 13th month|