ASUS Supernova System-on-Module Design
for breakthrough performance and the ultimate user experience
Windows 11 Pro
with hardware TPM for best security
Up to 13th Gen
Intel® Core™ i9-13905H
processor for extreme performance
Up to NVIDIA®
GeForce RTX™ 4080
with NVIDIA Studio drivers
Performance up to
155 W with ASUS IceCool Pro
featuring exclusive ASUS 3D-curved vapor chamber design
2 TB PCIe® 4.0 x4 SSD
with 6500 MB/s transfer speed
World-leading 16:10 3.2K 120 Hz OLED HDR display
0.2 ms ultrafast NanoEdge OLED touchscreen, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 550 nits peak brightness
Unibody CNC design with AAS Ultra
aerospace-grade 6000-series aluminum-alloy full-body CNC-machined with AAS Ultra
world’s first physical dial enabling fast and intuitive control of creative apps
interactive customizable per-key White RGB backlit keyboard
Full I/O ports
latest SD Express 7.0 card reader,
long-lasting high-capacity battery
Dual Thunderbolt™ 4
provides high-speed data transfers and full-range charging
Enlarged haptic touchpad
150 x 90 mm haptic touchpad with innovative ASUS NumberPad 2.0
with two tweeters and four woofers
ASUS Pen 2.0 support
4096 pressure levels, four interchangeable pen tips and fast USB-C® charging
With the latest intel, NVDIA platform and the ultra-compact ASUS Supernova SoM Design enables the new 2023 Zenbook Pro 16X OLED to noticeably enhance the video-editing performance and 3D rendering capacity — drastically shortening processing time.
Faster 3D rendering speed
Faster Video editing speed
ASUS Supernova SoM Design
ASUS Supernova System-on-Module (SoM) Design has a number of benefits, including a reduction of the motherboard core area by 38%, increasing the overall cooling efficiency of the system. This leaves extra room for the GPU power components, helping them to reach higher TDP values, giving users more stability and higher GPU performance. The design not only shortened the distance between CPU and memory but is integrated with premium low-power DRAM LPDDR5X and low-loss materials, bringing together high-bandwidth, low-latency memory into a single pool within a custom package.
Zenbook Pro 16X OLED Memory Read / Write Speed
Faster Video Editing performance* Adobe Premiere Pro Auto Reframe testing
Faster 3D rendering performance* Benchmarks: Blender
Ultimate creative power
Empower your creativity with the latest 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-13905H processor. It has fourteen cores for effortless multitasking. Its 110 W maximum TDP gives you the edge when it comes to CPU-heavy tasks, so you’ll be able to spend less time waiting and more time creating.
13th Gen Intel® processor
High-bandwidth RAM supercharges creative apps
The ASUS Supernova SoM design utilizes low-loss substrate-like materials on the circuit board, and is integrated with LPDDR5X DRAM to enable memory frequency to run significantly higher. The design should also help to noticeably improve memory overclocking. This, in turn, will lead to better video performance and 3D rendering capacity. The high memory frequency signal of the LPDDR5X on our SoM design is also extremely efficient and ultra-stable as its attenuation of the SoM signal is 20% less than the standard.
A high-performance GPU is essential when it comes to graphics-intensive graphics tasks such as cinematic-quality 3D rendering and high-resolution video editing. The studio-grade GeForce RTX™ 4080 GPU in Zenbook Pro 16X OLED has enhanced latency, advanced AI-augmented video effects, and capabilities that help it export faster and blitz through the toughest visual tasks. And for peace of mind, the best compatibility, performance and stability are assured by the NVIDIA Studio Driver.
GeForce RTX™ 4080
reduces latency and boosts performance
NVIDIA DLSS 3.0
for massive performance boosts
Real-time ray tracing
computing process optimization
Elevate your experience
The precision-engineered AAS Ultra mechanism raises the rear of the keyboard by up to 14.5 mm, tilting it by 7° when Zenbook Pro 16X OLED is opened. This positions it at the perfect angle for comfortable typing. It also enhances cooling by allowing 30% more airflow. This in turn reduces the laptop’s surface temperature by up to 7°C6, increasing both comfort and CPU performance. And finally, the tilting mechanism directs the sound from the dual tweeters to create a better stereo image for enhanced listening pleasure.
Improved heat dissipation and more efficient cooling
More ergonomic typing angle
Enhanced directivity from the dual tweeters
Stay cool with AAS Ultra and IceCool Pro
Zenbook Pro 16X OLED uses high-performance components that need to be cooled effectively in order to reach their full potential. This starts with the ASUS IceCool Pro cooling system, which uses two quiet IceBlades fans, each with 97 3D-curved blades. These cool the 3D vapor chamber and the aerospace-grade 5 mm heat pipe from the CPU and GPU, and the hot air is vented efficiently to the exterior via the new AAS Ultra mechanism with its 14.5 mm keyboard lift. The result is that the CPU and GPU can run at up to a 155 W combined TDP.
ASUS IceCool Pro
5 mm heat pipes x 1
maximizes heat dissipation
total TDP (CPU + GPU)
Zenbook Pro 16X OLED adds a whole new dimension to your creative experience with its intelligent lighting system. As well as an illuminated monogram lid logo, there’s per-key White RGB keyboard backlighting, augmented by light bars on either side of the keyboard. This system enables a variety of smart interactive effects. When you power the laptop on or off, or switch performance modes, your laptop can display an exclusive light effect. If your battery’s low on juice, all the lights will glow red. Plug in a USB device to see yet another light effect, and when you receive a new email you’ll get a handy visual reminder. You can also configure a variety of animated ambient lighting modes to match your mood or the atmosphere of the room.
Make magic happen with ASUS Dial
Discover new ways to work with the exclusive ASUS Dial, an intuitive physical controller that gives you instant and precise fingertip control over parameters in your creative apps. You can easily change brush size, or rapidly undo actions to make your creative workflow smoother. It’s fully customizable — and works with a wide range of apps!Learn more about ASUS Dial
Enjoy more intuitive, creative operating functions with your favorite Adobe® apps.
ProArt Creator Hub
Personalize your creativity
ProArt Creator Hub is a personal portal where you can monitor your device’s status, personalize settings, or optimize your workflow for endless creativity. It features an overview Dashboard, Fan Profiles to customize cooling performance, and Control Settings for ASUS Dial personalization. There’s also a new Color Control that helps you optimize color tools: we’ve collaborated with Pantone® to provide digital color data that will help you express your wild creativity.Learn more about ProArt Creator Hub
World-leading 16:10 16” 3.2K 120Hz OLED HDR display
For ultimate visual experience, Zenbook Pro 16X OLED features the a world-leading 16:10 3.2K 120Hz OLED HDR NanoEdge touchscreen1,7 with stylus support. With an expansive 16:10 aspect ratio, the display is Dolby Vision certified and PANTONE Validated to ensure accurate color rendering. With 550 nits peak brightness, it’s also VESA DisplayHDR™ True Black 500 certified for the deepest blacks to give you ultra-realistic detail in even the darkest scenes. Its cinema-grade DCI-P3 color gamut delivers ultra-vivid colors, and the 120 Hz refresh rate and 0.2 ms response time make even the fastest action scenes look super-smooth. To keep your eyes comfortable and safe during the longest viewing sessions, it’s also TÜV Rheinland certified for low blue-light emissions.Learn more about ASUS OLED displays
3200 by 2000
DCI-P3 color gamut
Exhilarating OLED displays
Bring scenes to life with professional-grade colors.
Leading 120 Hz motion clarity
More frames per second, so fast-moving visuals are smoother and clearer than ever.
Make it personal, ASUS Splendid
Fully customizable color with sRGB, DCI-P3, Display-P3, and Native options.
Corning® Gorilla® Glass
A display surface that’s six times more durable than ordinary laptop glass.
Set your creativity free!
The slim 16.9 mm chassis and compact 2.4 kg11 chassis make Zenbook Pro 16X OLED easy to take with you, wherever your creativity demands. With Zenbook Pro 16X OLED, anyone can set their creativity free! Whether you’re editing videos on top of the world, organizing your latest photo shoot on location, or previewing the latest scenes in the studio, ASUS Dial and ProArt Creator Hub are there to add precision to your inspiration!
Created to create
With its sophisticated matte Tech Black livery, glossy detailing and all-metal construction, Zenbook Pro 16X OLED has a totally sophisticated look and feel. The unibody is CNC-machined for solidity from super-tough aerospace-grade 6000-series aluminum alloy, and the anti-fingerprint coating on the outer surfaces keeps the elegant finish pristine. Meanwhile, the lid features the iconic spun-metal Zenbook finish with our new illuminated monogram logo placed proudly in the center.
hinge test cycles12
Zenbook Pro 16X OLED is packed with all the I/O ports you need for easy connectivity to your devices and peripherals. The latest ultrafast Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C® ports support fast charging, 4K UHD external displays and up to 40 Gbps data transfers, and there’s also an HDMI® 2.1 port and a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port alongside the latest 985 MB/s SD Express 7.0 card reader. Communications and audio I/O are taken care of by the convenient audio combo jack.
SD Express 7.0 card reader
Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C®
USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A
SD Express 7.0 card reader
AI camera and audio system
Take back control of your meetings with our innovative camera system and ASUS AI noise-canceling audio technology, with new algorithms to make your conference calls even more productive.
Best online meeting experience
ASUS AiSense camera makes sure that you always look your best during virtual conferences.
Hear and be heard clearly
Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise for microphone and audio.
Sound that rocks
For unprecedented audio quality, ASUS Zenbook Pro 16X OLED has a six-speaker sound system that’s certified by the audio experts at Harman Kardon. There are two high-frequency tweeters and four low-frequency woofers that deliver powerful, immersive and crystal-clear sound, turning it into the ultimate audio machine for entertainment and communications.
The multi-dimensional sound of Dolby Atmos® indulges you in your favorite entertainment with sound that moves all around you with breathtaking realism in music, movies and TV.
Always in the best listening spot
Dive into a multi-dimensional cinematic sound experience with Dolby Atmos.
Maximum possible volume
Using a Smart Amplifier and ASUS Audio Booster technology, the audio volume is boosted by up to 5.25x.
When your creativity knows no bounds, you need a battery that can keep up with you. Providing up to nine hours autonomy, the high-capacity 96 Wh battery in Zenbook Pro 16X OLED will see you through even the most demanding work days.
Intelligently designed for you
We go the extra mile to give you a more effortless and joyful experience, at work or play.
Real-time tracking your presence
The AI-powered camera and sensor can sense your awareness and presence, providing the seamless interaction with your laptop.
ErgoSense keyboard, comfortable typing experience
The ASUS ErgoSense keyboard has an incredibly satisfying feel, with the optimum key bounce and travel, calculated with fine-tuned precision.
ErgoSense touchpad, smooth as new, with every touch
The ASUS ErgoSense touchpad is smooth, comfortable, responsive and easy to clean.
The FHD infrared (IR) camera allows you to unlock your laptop quickly and securely. It also powers an adaptive dimming feature that darkens your screen when you look away!
Perfect brightness and color tone!
The ambient light color sensor auto-adjusts for changes in the environment brightness and color temperature.
Pencil drawing, on a laptop
With the sensitivity of 4096 pressure levels, ASUS Pen 2.0 allows you to accurately reproduce the finest lines and shading.
Truly personalized workflow
MyASUS hosts a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your laptop. GlideX is a powerful cross-device screen-sharing solution. ScreenXpert helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC, giving you full control of your workflow!
MyASUS provides easy access to ASUS apps that are designed to help you maintain your system, update your software, optimize your PC’s performance, and contact ASUS for after-sales support.Learn more about MyASUS
GlideX is a cross-device screen-sharing solution that uses wired or wireless connections to give you a bigger and better space for work and play. GlideX optimizes your workflow in the blink of an eye!Learn more about GlideX
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs — which you can download from Microsoft Store or find in your PC’s Start menu — helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC and puts you in full control of your workflow!Learn more about ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
World’s most strictly tested US military-grade consumer laptop durability19
ASUS laptops20 are engineered with extraordinary toughness meet the exacting US MIL-STD-810H military-grade standard, undergoing 8 rigorous test methods and 21 punishing test procedures — exceeding industry standards. The upshot is a range of products that are renowned for reliability and durability. These factors also inherently benefit longevity and thus sustainability, so you can work, travel or relax with the confidence that your ASUS laptop is ready for the real world — today, and long into the future.Learn more about each laptop quality test results
military-grade test methods
military-grade test procedures
humidity tolerance for 10 days
1. Functional shock
Operational, Unpackage, 40 g, 11 ms, 18 shocks
2. Transportation shock – on road
Non-operational, Package, 5.1-7.6 g, 11 ms, 3-42 shocks
Non-operational, Unpackage, 30-50 g, 18 shocks
4. Crash hazard shock
Non-operational, Unpackage, 75 g, 6 ms, 12 shocks
5. Bench handling
Operational, Unpackage, 100 mm
6. Two-wheeled trailer
Non-operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 32 minutes
7. Wheeled vehicle
Non-operational vibration:5-500 Hz, Duration: 40 minutes
8. Common carrier
Operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 60 minutes
High Temperature Test
9. Basic hot storage and transit
Non-operational, 30~63°C, 168 hours, 5~44% humidity
10. Basic hot operational
Operational, 30~43°C, 72 hours, 14~44% humidity
11. Hot dry storage and transit
Non-operational, 33~71°C, 168 hours
12. Hot dry operational
Operational, 30~49°C, 72 hours
Low Temperature Test
13. Basic climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -25~-33°C, 168 hours
14. Basic climatic operational
Operational, -21~-32°C, 72 hours
15. Cold climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -37~-46°C, 168 hours
16. Cold climatic operational
Operational, -37~-46°C, 72 hours
17. Humidity test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 10 days
18. Altitude storage
Non-operational, 40,000 feet, -20°C, 12 hours
19. Altitude operation
Operational, 15,000 feet, 5°C/40°C, 12 hours
Freeze and Thaw Test
20. Freeze and thaw test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
Mechanical Vibration Test
21. Mechanical vibration
Frequency: 4-33 Hz
Duration: 2 hours
- Performance claim is based on Blender and Adobe Premiere Pro Auto Reframe benchmark, comparing the score of Zenbook Pro 16X UX7602ZM tested by ASUS in Dec,2022 (configured with an Intel Core i9-12900H CPU, 32GB LPDDR5, and 1TB PCIe 4.0 SSD) to Zenbook Pro 16X UX7602VI (with an Intel Core i9-13900H CPU, 32GB LPDDR5x, and 2TB PCIe 4.0 SDD), and Zenbook Pro 16X UX7602BZ (Intel Core i9-13905H CPU,32GB LPDDR5x, and 2TB PCIe 4.0 SSD). Test settings: select Performance mode under Fan profile in MyASUS, and idle the laptop for 10mins prior to running the benchmark under AC mode.
- Performance claim is based on AIDA64, Blender, and Adobe Premiere Pro Auto Reframe benchmark, comparing the score of Zenbook Pro 16X UX7602BZ tested by ASUS in Dec,2022 (configured with an Intel Core i9-13905H CPU, 32GB LPDDR5x 6000MHz, and 2TB PCIe 4.0 SSD) to Zenbook Pro 16X UX7602BZ (with an Intel Core i9-13905H CPU,32GB LPDDR5x 7467MHz, and 2TB PCIe 4.0 SSD). Test settings: select Full Fan mode under Fan profile in MyASUS, and idle the laptop for 10mins prior to running the benchmark under AC mode.
- The visual appearance of OLED displays may change over the product’s lifetime. This is expected behavior that can include image persistence or burn-in, where the display shows a faint remnant of an image even after a new image appears on the screen. This tends to occur only in extreme use cases, such as when a static, high-contrast image is continuously displayed for prolonged periods of time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjust the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- WiFi 6E availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature only supported by Windows 11 or later.
- To enable Full Speed Mode, please keep the laptop plugged in for the best performance, set the Windows power option as ASUS Recommended Mode, and select Full Speed Mode in the MyASUS software.
- Test score may vary according to specifications.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- Power dissipation (watts) in Performance mode was measured in an ASUS laboratory environment, using the Furmark and Prime 95 benchmarks. Actual values in real situations may differ.
- The stated 2.97 mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 5.89 mm. The top bezel width is 6.21 mm and the bottom bezel width is 13.03 mm.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- Compared to average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has 10 ms response time.
- Testing done on discrete parts, using soda-lime glass as comparative reference. Figures and tests provided by Corning.
- Weight might vary according to specifications.
- 30,000-cycle hinge test was performed in an ASUS laboratory environment, opened and closed to 108° once per second.
- Zenbook Pro 16X OLED with an Intel® 13th Gen processor can support a maximum of four displays: the laptop’s own display, plus three external displays attached to two Thunderbolt™ 4 ports and the HDMI 2.1 port.
- Battery life test configuration: Intel® Core™ i7-12700H, 16 GB Memory, WQUXGA (3840 by 2400) OLED Display, 512 GB SSD, 96 Wh. Battery tests conducted by ASUS in Mar. 2022 using MobileMark 2018. Test settings: WiFi enabled, display brightness set to 200 nits. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- The touchpad on Zenbook Pro 16X OLED (13500 mm2) is 84% larger than the touchpad on the previous-generation Zenbook Pro 15 (7344 mm2). Measurements were made to an accuracy of +/- 0.5 mm.
- The color-temperature-adjustment feature is available with OLED models only.
- EPEAT registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
- Percentage varies according to device configuration.
- Selected products are tested using enhanced military-grade MIL-STD-810H durability standards, with 8 test methods and 21 test procedures, to ensure extraordinary toughness. Based on ASUS internal market research using available information and testing reports from main laptop brand websites on Oct 28, 2022, ASUS consumer laptops use a regime consisting of 21 test procedures, which is the consumer laptop industry’s strictest and most extensive test regime for the MIL-STD-810H standard.
- The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810 testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. The test is performed under laboratory conditions. Any damage caused by attempts to replicate these test conditions would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.