ASUS ExpertBook B5 Flip
View on your table
View the model in 3D
ExpertBook B5 Flip (B5302F, 12th Gen Intel)
ASUS estore price starting at
Portable power for business on the go
ASUS ExpertBook B5 Flip is built for business success in style, with a precision-crafted chassis that’s as light as 1.2 kg1 — and a 360° flippable touchscreen to empower the ultimate flexibility. It’s also set for serious travel with an amazing all-day battery life, and is engineered with many cutting-edge technologies to improve your on-the-go work efficiency. These include a 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor with Intel® vPro platform support, AI-powered noise cancelation, dual-SSD RAID support, and ASUS ExpertWidget. It’s also packed with features to protect your privacy and business data, including a built-in fingerprint sensor and TPM 2.0 chip2.
360°-flippable hinge design empowers multiple viewing modes to for ultimate versatility and productivity.
ExpertBook B5 Flip will never let you down throughout the business day or a long-haul flight. It provides up to 11 hours battery life3, so you can stay productive — anywhere and anytime.
Thin and light
ExpertBook B5 Flip is a lightweight 1.2 kg1 and is mere 1.69 cm thin for ultimate portability, ensuring you to stay productive wherever you go.
ExpertBook B5 Flip is powered by an up to 12th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with Iris® Xe graphics. It also features up to two SSDs to provide huge up to 2 TB capacity, and supports RAID technology4 for improved data reliability or faster operation.
With a 360°-flippable hinge, ExpertBook B5 Flip can be used in a multitude of ways, including both tent and tablet modes, making it easier for instant collaboration, content-sharing and presentations.
Lasts longer, charges faster
ExpertBook B5 Flip has the endurance to power through every business day or long-haul flight. It provides up to 11 hours battery life3 on a single charge, aided by energy-efficient Panel Self-Refresh technology. With ExpertBook B5 Flip’s long battery life and fast charging design, you’ll be up and ready in no time, ready for a long day of productivity.
With extensive and robust security features, ExpertBook B5 Flip is the ultimate personal guard for your confidential files.
ExpertBook B5 Flip has built-in biometric security, with a fingerprint sensor for easy access. So, just tap the button to log in — no difficult-to-remember passwords or PIN required!
Kensington Nano security slot
An integrated Kensington Nano lock slot allows ExpertBook B5 Flip to be physically secured in unsupervised locations.
Webcam privacy shield
A physical cover obscures ExpertBook B5 Flip’s webcam for an assurance of instant privacy when it’s not in use.
With features such as a user-status indicator light, AI-powered noise cancelation and ExpertWidget, ExpertBook B5 Flip is designed to make every moment of every working day more convenient and more productive.
The smooth-as-silk touchscreen supports 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity offered by the optional ASUS Pen 2.05, providing an upgraded experience that makes ExpertBook B5 Flip your perfect choice for casual creativity, note-taking and intuitive editing in any supported app.
A small, bright LED light on the top cover of ExpertBook B5 Flip offers an at-a-glance indication of your status — automatically glowing when you’re busy in a conference call. So, if you’re headlong into a Skype or Teams meeting, your colleagues will know instantly to not bother you at that moment!
To level up professional conferencing, ExpertBook B5 Flip has two-way AI noise-canceling technology that employs sophisticated machine-learning techniques. The technology includes both an upstream function to filter noise around the speaker, and a downstream function to eliminate noise from the person at the other end of the conversation.
ASUS ExpertWidget increases productivity by allowing you to customize your own hotkeys using the Function (Fn) key with the 1-4 number keys6. For example, you could configure a key to turn on Bluetooth®, or open your most-used file folder in a flash.
Despite its thin profile, ExpertBook B5 Flip is loaded with I/O ports. These include cutting-edge Thunderbolt™ 4, 40 Gbps data transfer speeds, 4K display output and fast charging. The laptop also offers an HDMI output, plus an RJ45 Ethernet port, with a unique MAC address for easy device management.
Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C®
RJ45 via micro HDMI
Fingerprint reader /
power button combo
power button combo
Audio combo jack
USB 3.2 Gen 2
Kensington Nano lock slot
- ExpertBook B5 Flip refers to the SKUs of ASUS ExpertBook B5 Flip (B5302F, 12th Gen Intel) with TCO 9.0 certification.
- Weight may vary according to configuration.
- ExpertBook B5 Flip has firmware-based TPM 2.0 onboard, with a discrete TPM chip also available as an option.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS in July, 2022 using the MobileMark® 2018 Office Productivity scenario. Battery life test configuration: Intel® Core™i5-1235U, 8 GB RAM, FHD display, 256GB PCIe® 4.0 x4 SSD, 66 Whr. Test settings: WiFi enabled, BT on, the display brightness set to 200 cd/m2, NumberPad off, backlit keyboard off. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- The same device will offer differing levels of available storage depending on the chosen RAID level. If RAID 0 is used, the system combines the capacity of all SSDs in order to enhance data-transfer speeds. The available storage will equal the combined physical capacity of all the SSDs on the device. However, if the device is configured with RAID 1, two copies of the data are saved simultaneously in order to protect your data if one SSD fails. As a result, the available storage capacity will be half of the combined physical storage capacity, as half the storage is used for backup copies. For example, a device with two 1 TB SSDs in a RAID 0 configuration will have 2 TB of available storage capacity, but with RAID 1 the available storage capacity will be 1 TB.
- The ASUS pen 2.0 is optional.
- Full ASUS ExpertWidget functionality requires designated software to be installed.
- ASUS Control Center is optional and its availability varies according to country. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
- ASUS management solutions include ASUS Control Center and ASUS Business Manager platform.
- ASUS Service Package options include: 24x7 support; MyASUS app; Three-year international warranty; Pick up & return service; Onsite service; Next business day onsite response; Accidental damage protection; Defective HDD retention. Service and warranty coverage may vary depending on country and territory. Service may not be available in all markets. We recommend that you check with your local retailers to confirm the options available.