[Chromebook] Troubleshooting - Computer does not wake from Sleep mode
- Remove all external devices, such as USB devices, memory card, etc.
- After removing all external devices, if the Chromebook resumes, reconnect devices one at a time while restarting the computer to figure out which device is causing the problem.
- After removing all external devices, if the Chromebook still does not resume or exhibits the same problem, do not reconnect anything, and continue troubleshooting.
- Perform a Hard Reset to reset your Chromebook hardware.
- Close all apps and browser windows.
- If you have installed any new apps or extensions recently, uninstall them.
- Use the Chromebook Diagnostics app to measures CPU and Memory. If your test fails this could indicate faulty hardware, please contact the authorized ASUS repair center.
- Reset (Powerwash) your Chromebook to factory settings.
- Recovery Chromebook operating system.
If your problem is not worked out with above solution and information, please contact ASUS customer service center for further information.