Model: ZE552KL
RAM: 6GB
Firmware/App Version: WW 5.15.44.2562
Frequency: -
Rooted: No
App Name: -
Screenshot: -
Description: Update Android 8
Is there a Update coming to Android 8.0? I havent seen a Update plan for Android 8 from Asus.
Props
USA Level 3 | All posts
LOL, Is this a serious question? You most likely won't be getting Android 7.1 let alone Android 8.
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
I thought the same thing.. Hell they can't even get the bugs out of 7, still dealing with the same crap since January. 
Props
USA Level 3 | All posts
Asus doesn't really support their devices, they just keep moving on and releasing a new version for you to pay for. They're pushing their newest AR/DR model and the Zenfone 4 is coming out soon. They could not care any less about products already sold.

This is my last phone from this company. I'm looking at the Oneplus 5. It has tons of bands, LTE on both sims and supports TMobile VoLTE and Wifi calling.
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
Hi Martin! Kannst du mir den Gefallen tun und mir verraten wie du die TIM-firmware mit WW ersetzt hast? Du erreichst mich unter aawt1986-disp1@yahoo.co.uk per mail. Kann dir auch was zahlen wenn du möchtest. Danke, LG, Alex
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
ASUS can't even publish security updates for the Zenfone 3 on a reasonable schedule (last time we had to wait more than 4 months for security updates, and we're over 2 months behind right now without even all of the June patches that Google published, let alone July or August). If we get an Android 8 update then I would be shocked.
Props
Hello haeusler.martin
Thank you for your inquiry, but we haven't received any information regarding Android 8 (Oreo)
Thank you
Props
USA Level 3 | All posts
Shocker Bill2_chang_ASUS, Shocker.... That's your standard response. You never have any answers or responses other than. Nobody else is complaining about it even though everyone is or you haven't received any information on that.

Do they seriously pay you for this?
Props
USA Level 4 | All posts
Last edited by skyethur on 2017/8/15 21:23

I already sold my zenfone 3 deluxe 5.7 in february and now I have unlocked galaxy s8+ that has VoLTE and Wifi-calling active but Verizon sells zenfone AR with volte,wificalling, and all advance features turn on so I am wondering why they cant activate those features toall  US version of zenfones? @bill2_chang_ASUS

Props
AWT posted on 2017/8/14 04:40
Hi Martin! Kannst du mir den Gefallen tun und mir verraten wie du die TIM-firmware mit WW ersetzt ha ...

Hi, das war eine sehr lange und aufwendige Prozedur, die ich nicht alleine gemacht habe, sondern zusammen mit einem Programmierer, es werden dafür viele Programme benötigt und sehr viele einzelne kleine Dateien. Desweiteren funktioniert die Prozedur nur mit der Firmware in der das Zenfone ausgeliefert wurde, also sobald bereits ein Update gemacht wurde funktioniert die Prozedur nicht mehr.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm