Release Note
ZenTalk
123456Next

#zenfone max pro m2

1542 57
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
nonotbabel IDN Level 2 | All posts
Touchscreen dengan max pro M2 menjadi kurang responsif setelah update. Kenapa ya? Bagaimana solusinya? Terimakasih
Props
TCA Level 1 | All posts
I am one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of all my love problems, but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this man called dr.ajeghe. When I nearly lost David in one of our stupid,fights (he broke up with me), I thought I had lost everything.i cry all day and think that he will never come back to me again.i read so many testimony about Dr. ajeghe love spell,how he help to bring back ex lover back.I quickly email him.and also get back my husband with his love spell. And when I was at my most desperate,he didn’t take advantage of me. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. I don’t know how you did it, or how this magic works, but all I know is, IT WORKS!! David my husband and I are happily back together, and I’ll always be grateful to dr.ajeghe email him for any kinds of help is very capable and reliable for help ajeghespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2349069171173
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
@willsoncare021 do you confide?

is there another funny story?

are you healthy?
Props
Get Your Lover Back Perfect Urgent Love Spell, Am Alexis scorpio from FL Usa All Thanks To Dr happy Who Brought Back The Love Of My Life. my girlfriend cheated on me and asked for a breakup. I don't believe at first i try to get back with her but all she told me was she’s with someone else. that she is no longer interested in marrying me at that point i was heart broken coz i love my girlfriend so much that i could not let go off her all of a sudden she left me, i really love her and never can imagine my life without her. not until i came across a powerful real spell caster Dr happy who promise me 24hours urgent love spell to get back with my girlfriend, good twenty-four {24} hours. hmm-mm, it was a good night time at 11:pm within the days that Dr happy told me that my girlfriend will be back, at first i heard the bell rings getting close to my door i heard someone saying honey!!!, it sound familiar i opened the door and i saw my girlfriend standing and weeping in front of me. i was not surprised because its all i have been praying for her to come back home. Guess what 2 weeks after she noticed her system and her body temperature was changed and i took her to clinic for check up and the doctor told me that there is life in her which means she was pregnant i really wants to use this opportunity to thanks Dr happy so much and the love page that directed me to Dr happy if you have any problem getting your ex back, or predicament that is worse or exactly like this you have been into, contact Dr happy on happylovespell2@gmail.com
Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774
visit his website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/
about his love spell Blogs site.http://happylovespel.blogspot.com.ng/
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
URGENT AND EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER VERY FAST 2018 Contact DR LARRY assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com WhatsApp  +1 (424)-261-8520 I am Laura Peggy  from (ALABAMA), When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster Dr Larry , how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him too because I was absolutely desperate to get my lover back. Life without my lover was a real mess for me and my kids. i wanted a dramatic change and I thought love spell could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with Dr Larry, he gave me hope that he will restore my relationship. I felt confident that he will actually make my lover to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spell caster have done for me, his help is priceless! I don't know what I would have done without Dr Larry, He does his job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I am so happy that my lover return back home. If you need help, contact him right now through these details below: Email: assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +1(424)-261-8520 Website: http://assurancesolutionhome.wordpress.com  http://assurancesolutionhome.website2.me/
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
URGENT AND EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER VERY FAST 2018 Contact DR LARRY assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com WhatsApp  +1 (424)-261-8520 I am Laura Peggy  from (ALABAMA), When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster Dr Larry , how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him too because I was absolutely desperate to get my lover back. Life without my lover was a real mess for me and my kids. i wanted a dramatic change and I thought love spell could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with Dr Larry, he gave me hope that he will restore my relationship. I felt confident that he will actually make my lover to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spell caster have done for me, his help is priceless! I don't know what I would have done without Dr Larry, He does his job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I am so happy that my lover return back home. If you need help, contact him right now through these details below: Email: assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +1(424)-261-8520 Website: http://assurancesolutionhome.wordpress.com  http://assurancesolutionhome.website2.me/
Props
My husband and I have been married for over 10 years. We met when I was 18 and he was 21. We’ve been through a lot emotionally together. There were several HUGE fights and painful situations in our marriage, but we always seemed to come out stronger on the other side. Out of the blue my husband just sprung the divorce talk on me, I was totally depressed until I found Dr.Todd website online and i ordered for a Love spell. You won’t believe my husband called me at the exact time this spell caster finished his spell work in 24hours. I was totally amazed! He is wonderful and his spells work so fast. His contact: manifestspellcast@gmail.com
https://manifestspellcast.wordpress.com
WhatsApp: +27613087679
Props
IDN Level 3 | All posts
Last edited by alkautsar26 on 2019/3/13 03:42

Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
Kenapa sekarang hp Asus max pro m2 gk bisa di 4g only/4g permanen, ini sangat di sayangkan sekali bagi pengguna hp Asus yang ada di pedesaan, apakah pihak Asus tidak memikirkan hal tersebut
Props
MY HUSBAND IS BACK WITH THE GREAT HELP OF DR SAM LOVE SPELL

I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored my ex husband is back after he left me and our 2kids for another woman. i was so happy to met Dr. Sam Blogs https://supremespellcast.blogspot.com how he help many people to bring there Lover back so i contact him to help me too. that was how Dr. Sam help me to bring my husband back.. A big thank to you Dr. Sam because I never thought my ex Husband will be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and world greatest. if you are here and you need your Ex Lover back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:
Email him at: Supremespellcast@gmail.com  Or  Supremespellcast@yahoo.com

You can also Call/WhatsApp:+2347087462033
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm