12345678Next

[Other] [Service Centre ] - 12 Steps to avail the Pickup and Return Service  

37309 72
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Master IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Master on 2015/10/23 16:29

BANNER.jpg

Yes! we do offer Pickup and Return Service for our ZenFans. Today I will tell you how to avail this service ,which is absolutely free of charge.

Step 1:

smallcallicon.png
Your first step would be to contact Asus on the toll free number - 18002090365

Step 2:
The Call Center will ask you to provide the following details as mentioned below :

-          Name
-          Contact No
-          Address with Pin code
-          Unit Serial no
-          Problem

Step 3:
The Call center will respond to your query and provide the solution to you accordingly.

Step 4: If problem is resolved then, the call center will close the case..... but if the problem still persists then check Step 5 below.

Step 5:
If the problem is not resolved then, the Call center will offer following services to you:

-          Carry-in Service ( The call centre will guide you to nearest Service center from your location ).
-          Pickup and Return Service (PUR)- You are eligible for this if your location more than 50km away from Service Center.

Step 6: If you are eligible for Pickup and return and in case that you opt for the Pickup and return service then, the Call center will create a case and inform the case ID to you.

Step 7:
The Call center will then inform you (customer) about the Procedure of pickup and return.

Step 8:
Asus will verify all the details and will arrange the pickup through the Forwarder.

Step 9:
emptybox.png
The Forwarder will deliver an Empty Box to your premises.

Step 10:
Then you (customer)  may pack the faulty material or device and inform the Forwarder.  

Step 11:
The Forwarder will pickup from given your (customer) location and deliver to the RMA.

Step 12:
freedelivery1.png
Once the repairing done by the RMA , the Forwarder will Pick up Material/device and deliver it to you (customer).

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
I told @Zen_Pi long back to provide me details I want to write an article but its now by you and is very helpful too!
Props
Nice step ASUS.... really appreciate you.... thanks for this
Props
please open your service centre in small cities
Props
This will be very helpful...Great !!!
Props
Very good decision. And another thing to open more Retail Stores in India.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Is there possible to open the Asus authorized service centre at near locations ?
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
It will be very helpful.. awesome
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
The most ever helpful article on zentalk.. Thanks Asus!!!!
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
is this facility available in Saudi Arabia also, if yes, what's the toll free number to contact Asus?
Props
12345678Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm