123Next

[Replied] USA zenfone 3 deluxe users help us complain of VoLTE

379 21
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
skyethur USA Level 4 | All posts
Last edited by skyethur on 2016/12/31 09:58
DeanG posted on 2016/12/31 08:00
Asus did have branded phones with AT&T and TMobile, just because you don't know about them, they do  ...

Before you state your opinion please be aware to also state your proof.. ZTE USA does have headquarter in Richardson texas click that link.. and Asus also has headquarter in california... But asus headquarter is not mainly for phones it is for their computer services whereas ZTE their headquater is mainly for mobile devices. I know this because ZTE recently did a meetup with their ZTE customers in Texas on Oct. 13, 2016

And No your info is a bit off.. These Carriers contract with manufacturer and bought those phones in bulk so that carrier's can manipulate the features and hardware to match the carrier's features. That's why carrier's branded phones price are different than unlocked phones even though they are same model.. ZTE says they have to abide the contract between their phones and carrier. ZTE cannot manipulate or change software without carrier's permission. ZTE specifically says that whenever the carrier branded phones have issue they have to correlate with the carrier to make an update or the carrier is responsible for that phone. basically these carrier's branded phones are own by carriers but manufactured by their designated company...

What i was saying was that ASUS carrier branded phones do not offer any VoLTE or wifi-calling refer me a link if you do see those phones that has Volte active in carrier's website.

Frustration arise when you find out what you expect is not what you get. I research this specific phone to see if VoLTE is available and it did say has volte but right out of the box no VoLTE so i was shocked I could have return the phone right away but I waited due to asus could update in near future about the features but seems not happening in the near future..I do know they have to certify their phones to tmobile and possibly give all their IMEI sold in USA to activate it and that takes months..I read some tmobile articles about how their unlocked phone certify is done.
IND Level 3 | All posts
https://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/ ... =8&mobile=2
Read the above link and you will get the idea for what am I asking. It's been more than 1 year and you guys haven't done anything but just lying consistently about everything and made lame excuses. You have to do something or else I request everyone to rate all asus apps and services with one star and see how will they cooperate with this.   
Last edited by skyethur on 2016/12/31 15:02
DeanG posted on 2016/12/31 08:00
Asus did have branded phones with AT&T and TMobile, just because you don't know about them, they do  ...

ASUS customer service has responded to my inquiries regarding VoLTE and WiFi-Calling after 24hrs I have a feeling they will include this in next update or atleast in early 2017..

cs2.PNG
USA Level 2 | All posts
I didn't say they did, however you just apparently think just because a phone has something it's automatically supported by the carrier, it is not.

What I did say is that Asus is well aware of how to send it to the carriers to get certified, you think they are not. Show me some support for your ridiculous statement. Since they have had phones certified in the past for American networks, they are well aware of how do it. My other statement was in regards to the actually certification. If you had done your "searches" on TMobile I'm sure you came across that they contract out to a "certification" company that actually does the testing as do most telcom companies. These companies are well known to the manufacturers.

You're also the one who thinks you know all about their "headquarters", neither Asus nor ZTE nor any other asian company's main headquarters are in the US, they have US headquarters here in the US. Learn the difference.

You seem to be a know it all about nothing and you're hugely RUDE even with people who agree with you. Good luck with that!
DeanG posted on 2017/1/2 10:40
I didn't say they did, however you just apparently think just because a phone has something it's aut ...

I highly doubt you read my sources and i highly doubt you ever went to college. It's hard to stoop down to people who doesn't know what they are saying or do.. Good luck.
USA Level 2 | All posts
LOL, yes your "sources". Maybe you should stick to "reading" your "sources" then instead of posting here. You know you can put the phone on Ebay or Amazon and sell it and be done with it. It might be the best thing you could do and separate yourself from Asus and the general public at large. Clearly you and your edumacation are just too advanced for us lowly types.

Please don't breed, the world is filled with enough stupidity. Do your part for the planet and the humans that share it.
DeanG posted on 2017/1/4 17:06
LOL, yes your "sources". Maybe you should stick to "reading" your "sources" then instead of posting  ...

I have no idea what are you talking about you reply to my post telling me all these statements:

"Asus did have branded phones with AT&T and TMobile, just because you don't know about them, they do exist. Asus does have a "headquarters" here in the US as well. ZTE is also an Asian company and as such just like Asus their main offices are over there not here. ZTE's headquarters are in China, not in Texas. "

and when I asked where did you get those information and you then defend yourself I am accusing you of something I did wrong.. I have great values in humanity and I have no issues with ASUS. I only questioned their credibility in selling phones in the USA without support of either one of north america carriers inspite of all unlocked phones, that I know of, sold in the USA support at least VoLTE with T-mobile. Me as valued paying asus customer have to wonder what's up with that with all these good technology history do not support VoLTE in USA?? like come on asus..
USA Level 1 | All posts
I am using ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe 5670KL in India. I have updated the handset with latest firmware. But still I don't have an option to use VOLTe. Please give me Volte update....
ssingh.daljeet posted on 2017/1/5 12:00
I am using ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe 5670KL in India. I have updated the handset with latest firmware. B ...

If you live in the USA and use this device in the USA click the LINK to go to asus USA customer support and request VoLTE or wifi-calling to be turn on they need more consumers to request this feature on..
LTU Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by pasas on 2017/1/7 01:59
skyethur posted on 2016/12/31 19:38
Before you state your opinion please be aware to also state your proof.. ZTE USA does have headquar ...

Man, if you saw from the beginning, that there is a problem and had the opportunity to return the phone to the seller, it was necessary to do so and buy better this phone
Asus Zenfone AR ZS571KL/2K/8GB RAM/Android N:
http://www.gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_ar_zs571kl-8502.php
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 4
Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL
Credit311 Posts247 Topics49 2

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm