Release Note
ZenTalk
12345678Next

[Replied] [Screen/ Touch] Screen touch response is slow after fota update

3169 73
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Facing same issue of touch delay after FOTA update. Please solve this soon.
Props
Yes I am also facing issue even before the new update I did a factory reset and updated recent FOTA still issue not fixed.. ASUS team kindly fix this.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
The same issue I am facing. many times I have to hit two to three times to get touch response from screen. Guys requesting you people to log a call with support team and force them to bring quick update.
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Hello All,

Please ask on twitter to fix it.. it will soon fixed soon if published publicly.

https://twitter.com/ASUS/

Thanks
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I chat with Asus support team.. They are not willing to accept that it's a software issue. I told them to escalate this issue to L2 support and bring quick update
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Same problem here.... Touch not work properly after update 
Props
@ASUS ASUS Max Pro M2 , Touch delay or unresponsive touch after ota update. Many users are facing the same issue. We need a quick response and a fix on an urgent basis. Really disappointed after spending 15000/- ,we see such major issues. Please Fix It asap.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Mee too getting added to the list now. I'm facing this issue right from booting the device for first time. I hope we will never get any response from neither Asus nor Flipkart!!!
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Last edited by Sachin#2016 on 2019/1/1 00:59

We need to ask them to provide initial ROM so we will revert back.  Touch is very irritating issue.  Many time need to click ... some time soft push ... or hard push. I took 2nd phone ASUS model because i was happy with ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL considering good support/good product.  
Props
I am also facing the same issue. The touch is sometimes unresponsive. It started after the FOTA update. ASUS please fix this asap.
Props
12345678Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm