Release Note
ZenTalk
12345678Next

[Replied] [Screen/ Touch] Screen touch response is slow after fota update

3187 73
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Yeah same with me touch delay and do not disturb sign is also not going after closing DND
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Guys this falt looks like device issue... Coz i replaced my phone ..and new one works perfectly fine.. please get your device replaced if possible!!! 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
rpsawant44 posted on 2019/1/7 05:23
Guys this falt looks like device issue... Coz i replaced my phone ..and new one works perfectly fine ...

have you got fota update on new phone?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
rpsawant44 posted on 2019/1/7 05:23
Guys this falt looks like device issue... Coz i replaced my phone ..and new one works perfectly fine ...

For new devices they are not providing update thats the reason new phones are working fine
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
checkbyte1 posted on 2019/1/7 16:28
For new devices they are not providing update thats the reason new phones are working fine

Absolute spot on.. Thats the only reason why his new replacement unit is working fine as of ours from the beginning until we installed the FOTA.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Hi All, Raise this issue with Flipkart and return the product for refund unless you are ASUS fans to wait for fix via updates.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Done. I have return the product
 Refund approved.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Writing here about this problem is not helpful.Email your problem on below  mail.
 servicecenter_apac@asus.com
I have same problem and I have raised my issue on above Email.They asked me to send screenshot.I have send.

Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Writing here about this problem is not helpful.Email your problem on below  mail. servicecenter_apac@asus.comI have same problem and I have raised my issue on above Email.They asked me to send screenshot.I have send
Props
I'm also facing the same touch issue after the update, asus team please fix it immediately.
Props
12345678Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm